PLEA - Cover

Preview

PLEA

by Timm

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Science Fiction, Robot, Incest, Brother, Sister, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation,

Science Fiction Sex Story: PLEAs (Personal Life Extending Androids) were made possible after the development of flash memory transfers. The original sex androids had been developed long ago, and sold quite well to the world's wealthy. This story is about twins that receive their own PLEA units for their 18 birthday.

Copyright © 2007 Timm

All rights reserved. Use by, and posting to pay sites, is prohibited. Do not repost.

All other uses require the written permission of the author.

Downloading for personal reading enjoyment is encouraged.


PLEAs (Personal Life Extending Androids) were made possible after the development of flash memory transfers. The original sex androids had been developed long ago, and sold quite well to the world's wealthy.

However, once 'flash memory' made it possible to synchronize the memories of human and android, it was quickly realized that a PLEA could continue to function as the individual whose memory had been flashed into it.

The sex android industry quickly found itself over-run with orders for custom made biosynthetic androids that were basically clones of their purchasers. Over one hundred eighty years went into the evolution that took the android from a sex toy, to the final development of the modern PLEA.

Even the military of the Empire of Man got into the act. They developed PLEAs to the next step, renaming them PECAs (Personal Extension Combat Androids).

Edited by TeNderLoin

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.