Watching My Wife Being Fucked - Cover

Watching My Wife Being Fucked

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The day I caught my wife fucking another man was in some ways the worst day of my life, and also the best.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Cheating   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

"So who do you want to fuck first," I said to her as crudely as I could manage.

She turned red and looked at me with a guilty look in her eye as she answered, "I don't know. This is all so weird, how should I know. I never planned it before, it just happened."

Ignoring her I thought for a moment and said, "Well the new pool guy comes over tomorrow, maybe you could fuck him. He is a big college stud, just the kind you like to fuck. Where do you want to do it? I need to know so I can watch. I know why don't you seduce him out on the deck and the two of you can fuck right on the chaise lounge. Maybe you could suck his cock and then let him doggy fuck you."

She started to cry at this point but I was not feeling too sorry for her as she whispered, "I don't think I can do this, it is so weird for you to want to watch me doing it with other men; it makes me feel so dirty or something."

"Well you should have thought about that before you started fucking everything with a dick. Now if you want me to stay you are mine to command and I suspect your slutty side will come out when you get a big hard cock in front of you. I want to watch you do it from start to finish then when you are done fucking him you can come fuck me and be an even bigger slut for me. You can do what you did for him for me and make me cum. You can do that can't you honey?"

Her voice was quiet as she responded, "Yes I can do that."

It turns you on to think about it doesn't it.

"Yes, it turns me on."

Your pussy is soaking wet right now isn't it, you can hardly wait to have some other guy's cock buried in your wet pussy can you?"

Her embarrassed look gave me the answer to my question and I it go at that point. Tomorrow she could show me how she liked it and I would watch and enjoy her.

I could hardly focus at work that day. The clock seemed to roll at glacial speed as I waited for the time to arrive. I had left my wife that morning asleep and dreaming peacefully. She only works three days a week so she gets to sleep in on her off days. I had thought about waking her up and giving her a good hard fuck as I was so turned on by thinking about what was going to happen later that day. She was sleeping in a thin white t-shirt and I could see her nipples just barely showing through the thin fabric. Her tight panties were bunched up around her pussy and I was ready to do her right then, but I held back. I wanted to wait until she was really ready for me.

When the time came I hurried home and found the pool guys truck parked in the driveway. I pulled up carefully and headed in the front door and took my position in a bathroom that had a perfect view of our pool deck. I got there just in time to hear my wife say, "Umm, its hot today. Rick would you mind rubbing some lotion on my back for me? I don't want to get sunburned and my skin is so sensitive."

I quickly started my camera rolling to make sure I got all of this on film. My viewpoint was perfect and I zoomed in the camera to make sure I captured all of the action. The young kid, he was maybe 19, was dressed in a tight t-shirt and a pair of swim trunks. I could see that his eyes were glued to my wife and she was a sight to ogle today. She had on a very skimpy white bikini that barely covered her tight ass and left most of her big tits spilling out the top. As she talked to the guy she undid her top and let it fall to the chair. She lay down, but not before she gave him a perfect view of her big pink nipples. He managed to tear his eyes away from her and say, "Umm sure Mrs. Abrams, if you want me to."

"That would be great, I am so glad you are here. It is so hard to reach certain parts of my body."

He walked over to her and picked up the sun screen bottle from the table next to my wife's chaise lounge. He squirted a little into her hand and slowly started to rub it into her upper back.

"Make sure you get the sides too Rick, I don't want to burn there."

He slid his hands down the side of her rib cage, rubbing along the swell of her breasts as she told him to go further down. "Go ahead and put a little on the front too if you would, I am so white there I don't want to get a nasty burn."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.