The Need To Flash
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Girlfriend invites her nudist boyfriend Tony to move in with her and her daughter, much to his exhibitionistic pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The last summer we were together, Melissa and I decided to take a trip to Orlando. Since our main objective was to have some all-out fun at the big theme parks, we took Katie with us.

We flew down and made ourselves comfortable in a hotel. Of course we shared a room with two beds. It would be a five-day stay. During the day, we had fun at the parks; at night, we had a different kind of fun.

I discovered that the hotel room provided the perfect excuse to flash myself in more blatant ways. Katie was a captive - but eager - audience. Mind you, I wouldn't have been so eager to show off if I knew that I was disturbing her. But Katie had grown accustomed to my lounging around the house in next to nothing. She had also been treated to some major flashes. So what she saw in the hotel was just a charged up extension of what was going on around the house, but in closer quarters. And Katie made it all too clear that she was a very eager audience.

Of course I packed my laptop and took it with me. I also took several CD-ROMs full of archived porn that I'd downloaded. The discs were a small part of my ever-expanding home library. Melissa thought my "porno addiction" (as she called it) both funny and a turn on. At home, she would sit at the computer with me from time to time and check out the pictures and letters I was downloading. Most of the time, I wore a pair of cut-off shorts or the thin gray shorts that served me well for major flashes. After Melissa stressed that I should be as comfortable as I wanted to be around the house, I took to wearing my boxers when I was home for the evening, and nothing else. If Melissa saw me get hard while we were surfing the net for porn, she would eagerly extract my phallus through the open fly of my shorts and pump me while we gazed at picture after picture of couples banging away, single ladies sprawled out and nude, and even pictures of men jerking themselves off and close-ups of penises exploding in blissful cums.

Melissa thrilled to jacking me to a full-blown orgasm while we sat at the computer. Afterward, she would clean me thoroughly with a warm and soapy washcloth. Of course, if Katie was around, we had to be more careful. Sometimes, though, Melissa would still sit and check out the porn sites with me, telling Katie to keep away from the 'puter and the pervy adults. Katie just laughed and continued to watch TV or read a book or magazine. Every now and then, though, she stole a peek our way. Most the time, she just saw her mom in a large T-shirt and g-string panties, sitting next to me in my underwear. Sometimes, though, if we came across an especially hot set of pictures, I would begin to moan and groan and Melissa would laugh at me and tell me to calm down. Her hand snuck quick rubs over my hardness though. Even through my underwear, her ministrations felt delicious.

At our hotel, though, our situation grew even more adventurous. Katie was often the first in bed. Melissa would stay up later and read. I sat at the table, reading scores of sex stories I'd downloaded from Google and various sites, and looking at nudie pictures on my CD-ROMs and rubbing myself through my underwear. Melissa would cast eyes over her magazine and smile around the pages. She would rub my crotch with her bare feet and eventually, she would slide across to the edge of the bed and motion for me to stand. I would and she slipped my underwear down and off, pushed me back onto the chair and gave me delicious blowjobs.

It was a hyper rush to look over my girlfriend's lustrous locks and see Katie asleep a few feet away, even as her mother plunged her mouth over my penis and swallowed it.

"Shouldn't we go to the bathroom?" I remember whispering once. Melissa grunted and shook her head no. Who was I to argue? Her mouth was velvety-warm and oh so smooth, but her finishes were fantastic. Melissa's ministrations would increase in speed until my shaft was sliding in and out of her mouth like a flesh piston. Then the head of my penis swelled to a bright bulbous purple knob and I exploded all over her breasts. Sometimes I'd return the favor by performing cunnilingus on Melissa, but other times we simply went to bed.

It was on this trip that I started exhibiting myself more overtly - and for longer periods - in front of Katie. In the past, except for quick glimpses in the hallway and half-revealed hard-on shots while I sat at the computer, I seldom let Katie see me totally nude. Things changed quickly in the hotel. I slept naked. When I would get up, I would walk to the bathroom nude and come back out, then I'd put on my underwear.

One morning, I pretended to be engrossed reading something on my computer and stayed completely naked for a few minutes, even after Katie woke up and we exchanged "good morning" greetings. Mind you, I wasn't stroking myself, but I was sitting with my legs open and facing her bed. My penis was thick and semi-hard, lazing on the chair. Katie stole several glances at it while she dug around her little travel bag, looking for some clothes before heading for the shower.

Melissa slept late but I woke her up by prodding her ass with my erection the second Katie went into the bathroom.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.