The Need To Flash - Cover

The Need To Flash

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Girlfriend invites her nudist boyfriend Tony to move in with her and her daughter, much to his exhibitionistic pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After our extremely candid talk, I decided to push the envelope even further while around Melissa and Katie. I took to wearing little more than a pair of old and frayed stretch shorts while around the house. The thought of how visible I was underneath the thin fabric, coupled with the arched-eyebrow looks of surprise and lust that Melissa cast my way, kept me in a semi-state of erection a great deal of the time.

I made no attempt to conceal the thick member beneath the fabric of my shorts, even when I strolled past Katie.

It didn't take her long to notice me and I caught her casting many a surreptitious glance my way, hoping to see something more than a thick silhouette beneath my shorts.

Her looks egged me on and I rewarded her diligence from time to time.

I spent countless hours downloading porn at the computer, while Katie and her mother sat on the couch watching television. I pretended to watch too and contributed the occasional comment to their ongoing babble, but my words were meant to make them look my way. What they saw at times was my phallus at full erection, pressed long and hard and tight against my stomach, concealed only by the thin fabric of my shorts. On one or two occasions, I even let the engorged red-purple head throb its way over the top of the waistline. I believe that Katie may have seen it now and then. She certainly saw it when it poked its way out of my shorts leg.

One day I decided to reward Katie even further. I'm a freelance writer and I belt out enough pieces to keep me afloat. Therefore, I spend most of my time writing at home. As Melissa and I became closer, I increasingly spent most of my days at their house, even when Melissa was off to work at her secretary's job and Katie was in school.

I usually shower in the morning but one day I waited until Katie got home from school. Then I showered and came downstairs and fired up the computer - stark naked. Sure enough, the door clicked open and Katie came bounding down the hall and into the living room.

"Ooops, I am totally sorry!" I said.

Katie laughed, "You're naked!"

"Am I really?" I looked down and actually ran a hand over my stomach and down to my penis.

"Geeze, I hadn't noticed!"

We both broke up laughing.

"It's just that I didn't know how late it was. You know me when I write and I'm working an idea. I went for several hours earlier and then I went up to shower and then came back down. I had no idea what time it was."

"It's okay Tony, really. No wonder Mom nicknamed you Nudie!"

I stretched and turned away from her. I could tell she was looking at me, though.

"Well, I'll go put on some clothes."

"You mean those tiny thin shorts you wear?"

"Hey, I'm technically clothed, right? Or maybe I'll just wear my boxers."

I walked out of the room but I could feel her eyes fixed on my back.

That night, Melissa was especially horny in bed. We started in the missionary position and then I rolled her over and slammed into her on all-fours. She loved ever second of it and I finally toppled her off her knees and her mouth sank deeply into the bed and she ate freshly washed sheets and she started to laugh as her cum subsided.

"What's funny?" I asked.

She didn't reply.

"And what's got you so horny?"

Melissa rolled over and reached up for me. Her hands encircled the back of my neck and she pulled me down and rewarded me with a long, tongue-probing kiss, "You, my handsome and erotic man."

"Just me," I grinned?

"And your behavior earlier this afternoon and again tonight," she replied.

"Oh? You mean the way I walked around naked in front of Katie when she got home from school? And the way I downloaded and archived tons of naked pictures and sex stories for almost three solid hours this evening?"

She shook her head, "Yes, all that. But it's simpler, really. It's what looking at all those kinky photos and reading those sexual letters do to you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.