The Need To Flash - Cover

The Need To Flash

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Girlfriend invites her nudist boyfriend Tony to move in with her and her daughter, much to his exhibitionistic pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I awoke Melissa by uncovering her naked body and grabbing her large round butt and shoving my mouth into her moist darkness. Over the past few weeks, we had been spending more time cuddling and lazing around after work than working out. The sedentary pattern had made Melissa thicken up even more. She was not fat but she was now very nicely filled out and curvier than ever. I didn't mind. I parted her ass with my hands and sank my tongue along the crack, over her pretty pink anus and down lower, into the slick bald wetness that awaited me.

My erection was a throbbing animal with its own life and impulses. It pulled my face away from Melissa's nether regions and took over and soon I was deep in her pussy and slamming away, her ass cheeks feeling the brunt of my thrusts, my hands around her body and grabbing her large swaying fun bags and holding on tightly.

The sex session was intense, torrid even. It left us both spent.

Later, as the final flickers of candlelight bathed the room in a bronze cast, I cuddled Melissa close to my shoulder and kissed her forehead.

"Thanks."

"For what," She looked up with questioning eyes?

"For understanding what turns me on so much."

She smiled and her fingers played with my chest-hair. "It has a pretty wild effect on me too, you know."

"Yeah, but you don't know how rare you are. Thanks for being who you are. Thanks also for trusting me."

Her eyebrows rose.

"Explain."

"Well, many moms would positively blanche over the thought of their boyfriend out and out exposing him self to their daughters."

"I'm not one of them."

"I know. I mean, you trust me to keep the game contained to - well, for lack of a better term - acceptable limits."

We both laughed at that.

"Can you imagine," I said, "what most people would say if they heard us defining our fun as being within the parameters of 'acceptable limits?'"

"Yes, but the difference between us and them," Melissa explained, "is that I honestly and truly believe your antics ARE acceptable. In fact, I'd go a step further and say that in some ways, your behavior around Katie is healthy."

"Really?"

"Absolutely, as you know, I've been giving the matter a lot of thought. Here's my honest summation of what's going on here. Education begins at home and what we're doing is educating Katie about the male anatomy and the sensuous nature of the human body right here in the house.

Truthfully, Tony, I'd rather she be getting this kind of lesson right here at home, than somewhere else and by some inexperienced and hormone-crazed teenager."

"You know," I said, "you're making a weird sort of sense. You speak your position with such conviction that you're selling me on it. You're also making me feel less guilty about my behavior."

Melissa kissed me deeply and tousled my hair. "Oh no, honey. Don't feel guilty. If you're guilty, then I'm guilty too - maybe even more so, because I'm condoning it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.