The Need To Flash - Cover

The Need To Flash

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Girlfriend invites her nudist boyfriend Tony to move in with her and her daughter, much to his exhibitionistic pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Over the next few weeks, I started to test the freedom my new girlfriend allowed me at her house -- and in front of her daughter.

I started by walking from the bedroom to the bathroom wearing just a towel or underwear. One morning, however, I heard Katie open the bathroom door, which told me she had beaten me to it. If I hurried, though, I knew we'd run into each other in the hallway when she stepped out of the bathroom and made her way back to her room. On that morning, I slipped out of bed, swatted my girlfriend Melissa on her bare buns and told her I was off to shower. She opened a groggy eye and stared at my nude body beside her. Then she reached up to stroke my semi-hard penis and promised to take care of me when I returned.

I stepped into the hallway, stark naked, and proceeded to walk to the bathroom. I couldn't have timed it better. Seconds later, Katie stepped out of the bathroom, all wrapped up in a towel, her dark hair hanging stringy wet, and combed straight back and clinging to her scalp.

"Good morning," I said.

She was looking down but my greeting made her glance up. Instantly, her eyes turned round as marbles and her cheeks as pink as two fresh roses. To her credit, though, she regained her composure quickly and returned my greeting. Still, there was no hiding her flushed cheeks and the smile creeping up from either side of her mouth.

I thought that to say nothing about my nude state would be like ignoring an elephant in an otherwise ordinary living room.

"Sorry about walking around in the buff," I stammered. "I thought you were in your room already."

"That's okay," Katie said. "Don't worry about it."

I leaned against the wall of the hallway and for a moment, I saw her eyes snake down and inspect my penis, which wasn't hard but wasn't entirely soft, either. I glanced down too and saw it hanging heavily between my legs, my puffy balls pushing it out a bit.

"Okay, I won't if you won't," I said. "You're as cool as you look, girl."

She smiled awkwardly and shrugged. Then we walked around each other. As I made it to the bathroom, I stole a quick glance behind me before shutting the door and noticed Katie watching my ass. I grinned and shut the door.

I couldn't believe the rush I felt at that moment. Those old dormant exhibitionist feelings surged anew within me. I was rock hard in a minute. In the process of lathering myself up in the shower, I simply couldn't keep my hands away from my penis. I finally gave up and stroked myself to an unimaginably hard state and pumped and pumped until my penis exploded cum across the rear shower wall.

Afterward, true to her word, my girlfriend tried to take me in her mouth but I had to explain why I kept flinching and felt so sensitive down there.

"Did you --" Melissa made a jerking motion with her cupped fist.

"I'm almost ashamed to admit that I did," I said,

"And With my warm mouth waiting for you," She said smiling.

She slipped her lips over the head of my phallus and made me flinch again, even as I started to respond to her ministrations. She stopped sucking long enough to speak again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.