Valentine's Day Special - Cover

Valentine's Day Special

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A pretty young wife with money problems falls under the influence of her dominineering boss, and finds herself being spanked and caned and then exhibited in sexy undies, before being turned into the company slut.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Exhibitionism  

Susan was lying face down on the bed, being fucked from behind by one of the clients. But her mind wasn't on what he was doing to her, her head was turned to the side and she was looking out the open window at the ocean beyond, and remembering the sub aqua dive she had done on the coral reef just that afternoon. She had never imagined it would be so beautiful. Huge fish all around her, swarms of tiny fish flashing in the sunlight coming from the bright tropical sun above. Just fabulous, the most wonderful thing she had ever done.

Suddenly Susan noticed that the man fucking her was panting and thrusting harder, and she realised he was about to cum! And she had been lying there like a dead fish! She just had time to say "Yes baby come for me," when he did. But not, she suspected, for her.

Sure enough, the man rolled off her and started to dress without a word. She turned over and looked up at him, trying to remember if this was George or David. She realised that she needed to do something to recover or he would put in a bad report on her to her boss. She contemplated saying "that was wonderful", but feared that he would laugh at her and tell her what he thought of her performance. She imagined him going back to his room and phoning Mr Blacker and demanding a rebate! Only one way to handle this.

"Look honey, I'm really sorry, that must have been pretty unexciting for you."

The man was doing up his trousers. He looked at her in surprise, obviously not expecting an apology, but said nothing. Obviously he agreed with her.

"I'm sorry, I was tired, I've had an exhausting day, but that shouldn't be your concern. Look, please, come back later and you can have another go and I promise to be fully awake and I will give you a really good time."

He looked doubtful. "Let's agree a time," Susan said, slipping off the bed and going to her husband Martin, who was sitting at the table reading tourist brochures. She bent low and whispered "what's this guy's name?" Martin pointed to the booking sheet he was keeping. George. He then pointed to the next line where Martin had reserved a gap for dinner, and the screwing schedule started again at ten o'clock, with David, Andrew and then Harry having reserved sequential hourly slots. If she let George come back after Harry, Susan would be too tired to go diving again tomorrow. What to do?

She walked over to him, saying his name to herself repeatedly to make sure she remembered it. He was standing watching her, buttoning his shirt. He still had to put his shoes on, and then he would be gone. She had to get this right immediately or risk a bad report going to her boss that night.

"Look, George, you are entitled to feel cheated, I was a terrible lay. But when you come tomorrow I will make it up to you, I promise. I know that's not enough to compensate for this last one, and I should be made to pay for that. Have you ever spanked a girl?"

George's mouth fell open, but he didn't reply.

Susan plucked up her courage and went on. "Cos I think that's probably what I deserve for my rotten performance just now. You can either spank me now before you leave, or when you come tomorrow, before you fuck me. Actually I rather like the idea of having to wait for it, you might enjoy the suspense too?"

"Yes," breathed George, obviously delighted at the idea. "And yes, you are right, tomorrow. It will be something to look forward to. Something to think about during this boring convention I have to go to all day tomorrow."

Susan grinned, kissed him, and told Martin to show him out.

When Martin returned, he was grinning all over his face. "What ever made you think of that?"

"You know Mr Blacker caned me." Martin flushed at the memory of seeing welts on her bottom after her first experience with Mr Blacker. He had been very turned on at the thought that Susan had been caned.

"Actually I have always wanted to be spanked, I even thought of asking you to do it, but I didn't want you to think I was being silly. That was before Mr Blacker, of course." Susan was grinning now, and starting to feel horny.

"You know what I think?" Martin shook his head. Susan was pleased that Martin was responding so nicely to the idea of her being spanked by another man, but she didn't want to have to wait to tomorrow night. She grinned at him. "I don't think it's right for a married woman to get her first spanking from a stranger. I think her husband should be the first to do it."

"Oh, Susan! You mean you would like me to spank you? Now?"

Susan grinned and nodded. "Yes, darling, it's only right! Okay I have had the cane from Mr Blacker, but my first hand spanking should be from you. And yes, now, before dinner. I want to go downstairs with my bum on fire!"

Martin grinned, and shrugged off the hotel dressing gown he was wearing. He drew a chair from under the table and placed it with its back against the bed, facing the open window. He sat on the chair and patted his lap. "Come here, darling wife," he said, and Susan wanted to hug him. Even more, she wanted to fuck him. But first she wanted her spanking. She laid herself over his lap.

Martin gazed down at his lovely wife, and couldn't believe his luck. He had wanted to do this since he first saw her in tight jeans a year before they were married, but had just never dared to suggest it, had never imagined she would let him do it.

He placed his hand on her bare bottom, and he could feel the flesh quivering under his touch! She was scared! And that frightened him, suppose he did it too hard, suppose he hurt her, suppose she got up and cried and yelled at him and never let him do it again? He raised his hand slightly and brought it down in a gentle pat. Then he stroked again. "Susan you have the most beautiful bottom!"

"Please, Martin, don't tease me. Spank it." Susan's voice was shaking! He pushed fingers down the crevice, and she opened her thighs obediently and he felt. His wife's cunt was wetter than he had ever known it. And he was convinced that the moisture was little to do with the fuck she had received from George. He was having trouble breathing. He patted her bottom again.

"Oh for fuck's sake Martin SPANK IT."

He gave her a harder spank, then a harder one still, and she didn't move, so he gave her a harder one yet, which made the most beautiful sound and which left a clear hand imprint on the flesh. Fuck, this was the most exciting thing he had ever done! Susan was writhing now, squirming and twisting on his lap, rubbing her crotch against his thigh and her belly against the head of his rock hard cock. He started spanking her quite hard, and loved watching the way her bum cheeks wobbled.

After about twenty spanks, he thought she would have had enough, so he stopped, reached down under her, and started diddling her clitoris. She pushed herself off his lap, squirmed past him, and laid on the bed on her front, with her legs wide. "Fuck me, darling, hard."

As he mounted her, Martin wondered why she chose to adopt the position that George had fucked her in. Was it possible she was thinking of George, and not of him? And of course Susan was doing just that, she was thinking of George, only she was imagining him in a schoolmaster's gown and using a crook handled cane!

The fuck was good, and they both came. Susan selected a short little black dress for dinner, and let Martin see that she wasn't wearing panties under it.

Walking down to dinner, Martin was throbbing with excitement and delighted with the memory of what he had just done. Susan was less satisfied. The fuck afterwards had been nice, but the spanking had been far too soft. She felt that, if it had been a proper spanking, her bottom should still have been throbbing, but as the restaurant waitress held her seat for her at their table, she sat down without any unusual sensation in her bum.

The conversation during dinner was a bit restrained. Martin was beginning to worry that he had spanked her too hard, or that she had found she didn't like being spanked after all. But Susan was wondering how to get what she wanted out of George. She was firmly of the view that Martin would never do it hard enough, and anyway part of the thrill of thinking about it was the idea of being spanked by a much older man who was almost a stranger. Almost? Well, really, he was a complete stranger, although he had fucked her twice, they had hardly talked! She knew nothing about him except how he fucked! She would be able to pretend that she was a bad girl at school, or any other fantasy she wanted to dream up.

That night, after fucking Andrew and having another delicious threesome with Harry, they were both too tired for any more sex. Long after Martin had fallen asleep, Susan laid awake thinking of spanking fantasies.

Susan had no way of knowing that George also was wildly excited at the thought of the spanking to come. He had thought of very little else since the offer had been made the night before. He had always fantasised about spanking a young woman, and suddenly he had the opportunity. He had, in his younger days, slapped a few girlfriends playfully, but never more. He had never dared even slap the woman who became his wife, and certainly never imagined spanking her!

But now he had the chance to give this gorgeous girl a proper punishment spanking. The only question was how hard to do it, how far to go. At first he kept thinking he should be careful not to hurt her, not to upset her, in case she called the police, or the hotel management, or anything like that. But then he realised that she must be desperate to avoid a bad report going back to her boss, so it was at least possible that he could really lay into her.

That was when he decided that he would do more than just spank her. He would take his belt to her! The thought gave him a hard-on that lasted for a long time as he contemplated the various ways he could do it. Over his lap sounded fun, but practicing in his room with a pillow he soon realised you can't get a decent swing that way. He thought of how Susan had lain face down while he fucked her, and he had put a pillow on the bed and practiced applying the belt to that, and realised he just had to do Susan that way! Then without letting her get up, he would fuck her, and this time he would make her respond.

He had intended to come in and give a long speech before starting, threatening her with a bad report to her boss, but as the sun rose outside his bedroom window, he had a better idea. He picked up his mobile phone and sent an SMS message to Martin.

So it was that, in the morning, there were two messages on Martin's phone. Andrew wanted to drop in for oral sex, and George just said he wanted to visit before breakfast. On her knees dealing with Andrew, Susan was hard pressed to concentrate on what she was doing, expecting that George would be spanking her in a few minutes.

When George arrived, she was so excited and so scared she thought she might be sick. She waited for him wearing a bra and panties, suspender belt, stockings, and high heels. She assumed he was going to spank her right now, and was having trouble breathing!

George's first words were unexpected.

"Go and wait on the balcony Susan," he said, and Susan thought her legs would give way as she stepped out into the open. People on the beach below couldn't see more than her face, they wouldn't be able to tell if she was naked, and of course she wasn't, not really, but it was embarrassing being out there in her undies. She had her hands by her sides, but as he slid the dividing door closed George hissed "get your hands on your head and don't turn round".

While Susan shivered in her underwear, George explained, and Martin agreed, the protocol to be followed that night. Martin was made to promise not to tell Susan anything of what was discussed, except that Martin was to tell her what to wear and where to stand, and a few other details. George was gone by the time Martin opened the sliding door and told Susan she could come back into the bedroom. She begged him to tell her what George had said, but he said he wasn't allowed to. That really turned her on!

The diving that day was wonderful, but to Susan's surprise she kept thinking of George! Well, not so much of George as of his hopefully strong right hand. Not while actually underwater with the fishes, but on the boat trip out to the reef, and even when sitting half dressed in the diving gear ready to go into the water. She kept wondering, what would she do if George was as useless at spanking as Martin had been. If he didn't do it hard enough, how could she explain to George, or Martin, that she wanted it much harder?

Sitting in the dive boat with Martin on the long ride back to shore, she could think of nothing else. She knew that George had made his appointment, for spanking and sex, for the hour before dinner. She rather liked that, she wanted to sit at dinner as a well spanked well fucked little girl.

Suddenly Martin leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Tonight, when George is spanking you, you have to give a sign if it is too hard, if you want him to stop."

She looked at him in amazement, and whispered "how will I do that?"

"You will say the word Red. Preferably not just that word alone, try to use it in context, maybe say my bottom must be looking red, or something. When he hears you say that, he will ease up. If you say the word again, he will stop and it will be over. But if, after the first time, you don't say Red again, he will keep spanking you gently, and progressively will start doing it harder again. If he stops, or eases up, before you have had enough, you can suggest that he continues, or does it harder, by saying green."

Susan looked shocked. "Is that what he told you this morning?" Silly question, she realised, and looked away from her husband, her face starting to flush scarlet. She looked around at all the other divers, sitting about in their swimsuits chatting excitedly about the fabulous dive they had just experienced. What would they be looking forward to, for tonight, she wondered. She noticed a man looking at her, his eyes roving over her bikini clad body, and gave him a slight smile, wondering what he would say if she went to him and told him that she was returning to shore to be spanked. Deliberately, she stood up pretending to look around the waters running past the boat. She stood facing Martin, with her bottom to the lecher on the other side of the boat.

Martin could tell from the way her nipples were poking through the material of her bikini top how this was affecting her. "Jesus, you are really getting into this, aren't you?"

"Yeah," she said softly, sitting down beside him again, glancing just once at the man opposite, then looking out over the water. She could feel her nipples aching! After a few minutes she took his hand and whispered "do you still love me, Martin?" and he assured her that he did. Shy because of all the others around them, they kissed briefly and held hands, and Susan realised that she really did love Martin. Even though he let other men fuck her. She suddenly found herself thinking of Mr Blacker and his cane! If only George could bring a cane with him!

Back in the bedroom, they were about to make love when there was a knock on the door, and one of the hotel staff handed in a parcel, labelled for attention of Martin. He put it on the side table, and turned back to his wife. As they made love, Martin was amazed how randy his wife was. He knew she was thinking of George, and was quite happy about that. As he neared his climax, he started talking to her about the spanking, telling her how much the spanking was going to hurt, how George would spank her much harder than he had done the night before, oh golly it is really going to hurt, and so on and on, and Susan panted and gasped and squirmed under him, having climax after climax.

She had forgotten the parcel during all of this, but as she lay back panting, aware that the time of George's appointment was drawing close, she asked Martin what was in it. Martin said he would look while she was in the shower, and she had better hurry up because George would be here soon.

She had already decided what she would wear for the spanking, a red dress she had bought under Mrs Staples's guidance just a few days before she came on this trip. She had not yet let any man see her wearing it. Before showering, she got it out and laid it on the bed, along with sexy lingerie. She noticed the parcel wrapping in the waste bin, but there was no sign of its contents. Martin was in the shower, so she couldn't ask him.

When he came out of the shower, he looked at what she intended to wear and shook his head. "Sorry Susan, no, that's not what George wants."

Susan watched in amazement as Martin started putting away the things she had selected. "Off you go and shower darling, he will be here soon."

Watching him from the shower, she saw him pulling things from the wardrobe and the drawers. Had George gone through her wardrobe while she had been waiting outside on the balcony that morning? When she emerged from the shower, she panted as she saw what Martin had laid out for her, a little red pleated very short skirt and a low cut top that left her tummy bare. It would make her look very young. There was no bra! And the panties were white cotton full briefs that looked to be several sizes too small! "These aren't mine," she hissed, holding them up for him to see.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.