Valentine's Day Special - Cover

Valentine's Day Special

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A pretty young wife with money problems falls under the influence of her dominineering boss, and finds herself being spanked and caned and then exhibited in sexy undies, before being turned into the company slut.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Exhibitionism  

Susan was still in bed beside her husband when the phone rang. She was no longer sure what time she was meant to go to work, and although she was awake, she was enjoying lying there long after the time when, just days ago, she used to have to crawl out and race to get ready to catch the bus to work. Now she had been promised a car as part of her new salary package, but it hadn't arrived yet, and she was hoping that if she did have to go in to work today the company would send a car. She did not want ever again to have to catch a bus. Members of the Customer Services branch shouldn't have to travel by bus, she was thinking, when the phone interrupted her thoughts.

She reached across her sleeping unemployed husband and took the phone and held it to her ear, and mumbled a hello.

"This is Mrs Staples. Mr Blacker would like to see both of you in his office later this morning. A car will collect you at eleven o'clock."

Before Susan could say anything, Mrs Staples rang off, without saying goodbye, leaving Susan totally perplexed. She had expected the call to be a summons for her to attend, probably to have sex with someone, which seemed to be the main function of a girl in the Customer Relations department, but what on earth could her boss want to see Martin for?

Anyway, nothing for it but to get ready, so they might as well enjoy the rest of their morning off! Susan put the phone down and turned to her husband and told him what Mrs Staples, her boss's personal assistant, had said. "So I don't have to go in to work early this morning, darling," she sighed, cuddling close.

As Martin made love to her, she wondered why the boss wanted to see them both. And also she wondered about what to wear for the meeting. Distracted by her thoughts, she didn't notice as Martin neared his climax, and hardly responded as he thrust into her and groaned. Realising she had missed it, she kissed him and asked if it had been nice.

After Martin rolled off her, she went back to sleep, loving her new working hours. When it was time, she showered, and got dressed. She chose a frilly black garter belt, pushup bra, black seamed stockings and high heels, and modelled them for Martin, who said he wanted to have sex again, and she laughed and said no, she had just had a shower. She pulled a little black dress on, that showed her tits well, and was tight over her ass. She was pretty sure Mr Blacker would like her in it.

As she brushed her hair, she wondered, would Mr Blacker be intending to fuck her in the office, in front of Martin? By the time the limo arrived, she had pretty well decided that must be what was going to happen, although maybe there would be other men there too. She hoped Martin would behave himself.

Martin wore a nice shirt and cream slacks, and looked nice. In the limo, she held his hand, but they didn't talk, she guessed that he was wondering what he would have to watch this time.

They were shown into Mr Blacker's office, and he let them sit down in the comfy chairs, and he joined them, after commanding Mrs Staples to get them coffee. Susan enjoyed having Mrs Staples getting her coffee!

"So, when did you two last have a holiday?" Mr Blacker seemed to expect that they went off all the time to exotic locations, and expressed surprise when they admitted they hadn't been on a holiday since they got married. There just wasn't any spare money, after paying the mortgage, Martin explained. And now that Martin had lost his job, it would be a long time before they could do such things, Susan said, then felt guilty for blaming Martin when it hadn't been his fault that the company he worked for went under.

Actually Mr Blacker wasn't really interested. He didn't care whether they had just come back from a skiing holiday in the French alps, he just wanted to have Susan's body at the disposal of his clients. He looked appropriately sympathetic then continued.

"Well then, I have a proposal to put to you. I would like to send you both on holiday to a tropical island for five days, all expenses paid, and while there you will be at work so will still receiving your normal salary, and the time won't be deducted from your leave allowance. There will be bonuses too, depending on the reports we receive from our clients. Martin, we will employ you as a contractor for the period, including the travel time, okay?"

Susan couldn't believe it, and asked him why he was going to do this. She had noted the fact that clients were involved, but of course that was her new job, she was in the customer relations branch, so anything she did should involve clients of the firm. Mr Blacker explained.

"Some of my clients have to attend a big international conference starting in a few days. Like many such events this one is being held in a big hotel in a big holiday resort, so the people attending can enjoy themselves and claim it as a tax expense. Of course, like all of us they would like to have some fun while they are away. But these people, my clients, are happily married respectable people, and have to be very careful. A lot of their business contacts will be staying in the same hotel, so they have to be very discrete if they do things they don't want their partners to know about. So, for instance, they can't risk inviting escorts to their rooms, as most men travelling alone on business do. They just can't risk someone seeing the hooker going into their hotel room."

Susan flushed, realising that she was going to be involved in providing the fun for these clients, and not happy about being compared to a hooker. But she said nothing.

"Even if they managed to do a deal with one of the hotel staff, they couldn't risk being seen by their friends with someone entering their room late at night. And of course the hotel would never allow any escort to set up for business in one of the hotel rooms so these people could visit there without being seen. It is difficult to have fun, when you go to a business seminar with a lot of your acquaintances staying in the same hotel."

Susan nodded. She was already beginning to understand where this was leading, and felt a flush of excitement at the idea. Mr Blacker went on. "I have suggested to each of them that if you were there through the period of the conference, you could provide services to them in your room at night. Of course if Susan went on her own, and the hotel found out, she would be branded a hooker and thrown out of the hotel, and we don't want that to happen!"

Susan flushed scarlet at the thought of being out on the street in the middle of the night branded a tart! How would she get home?

"They each know that they are not the only one using you, or paying for you, but none of them knows who are the others involved. And it is important that they don't meet, because that would just increase the risk of word getting back to their partners. So you, and they, will have to be very careful."

"Yes, I understand," Susan said eagerly, and flushed slightly when she realised that her eagerness was probably going to be misunderstood by Martin. Well, no, that wasn't quite true, if he noticed her eagerness he wouldn't misunderstand it. Frankly she was eager to try this, it sounded fun. The free holiday would be fun too, and it would be a lovely break for Martin.

"On that basis, after carefully considering the risks and agreeing that my proposal is safe and agreeable to them, they have agreed to have their share of all the costs of your holiday booked to their accounts."

Mr Blacker sipped his coffee before he continued. "You will know my clients by their first names, Andrew, David, George, and Harry. They will know nothing about you before they meet you either at the airport or in the hotel. We will arrange a discrete way for them to contact you, to arrange visits to your room. Of course the whole thing must be very discrete. You two must be together all the time. All the time, do you understand what I am saying?"

"You mean even when they come to fuck me? Martin has to be in the room?"

"Yes. That is exactly what I mean." Mr Blacker looked at Martin, inviting him to speak, but Martin said nothing so Mr Blacker continued. "If anyone sees one of them entering your hotel room it is essential that you are both in there so it appears to be just a social call. If Martin goes for a walk leaving you alone in the hotel room, and someone from the conference is seen going into your room, even the hotel staff will suspect. If it happens a second time with a different person, you would quite likely be asked to leave the hotel. You must understand this is a very respectable top quality hotel!"

"But during the day we will be free to do whatever we want?"

"Yes, the conference is a full day thing, and you are free to do whatever you want during the day while my clients should be at the conference. We will pay any bills that you incur on sightseeing or boat trips, massages and beauty treatments in the hotel spa, anything you want to do. You will have a company credit card that you can use with absolute freedom." He laughed. "Well, within reason, of course. I don't want you coming home in some private yacht!"

Martin and Susan laughed dutifully, but already Susan was thinking of buying pearls and things. What would Mr Blacker consider reasonable, she wondered.

"It sounds wonderful," breathed Susan, excitedly. Somehow the idea of being fucked by complete strangers in front of her husband didn't daunt her, and the idea of getting a free holiday on a tropical paradise with a company credit card to use in the shops was far more important.

Martin, considering the practicalities, asked, "how do we arrange for them to visit in turn, so they don't all come at the same time, and meet each other at the door?"

"Good question. You will have a mobile phone that works over there, it's a new number, specially obtained for this trip, and the four have been given that phone number, and they will send very discrete SMS messages. Basically they will propose a time, and you will respond yes, or suggest a later or earlier time. Plan on each visit being no more than an hour. I suggest that Martin keeps the phone, and arranges the schedule. That will leave Susan free to go to the beauty parlour and so on, between visits."

This was Martin's turn to nod, and he glanced at Susan and squeezed her hand. Susan had never been able to afford manicures and things, she was excited at the idea of being pampered for a change.

"They should all be busy during the day, so you will be free to enjoy yourselves then. There are wonderful things to do there, boat trips, snorkelling over the coral, the hotel has a big swimming pool, you will love it. You don't have to accept any requests for appointments during the day, if you don't want to accept them you can just reply sorry. Okay?"

Susan asked about the snorkelling. "Are there lots of fish there?"

Mr Blacker grinned. "Snorkelling and sub-aqua diving are the main reasons most people go there on holiday. I don't suppose you have ever dived?" They both shook their head. "Have you ever wanted to learn to dive? Sub aqua, you know what I mean?" Susan's eyes were sparkling with excitement now, as she told Mr Blacker how much she had always loved watching films of divers swimming with the fishes. "Well, then, Susan, here is your chance, they run courses for beginners there. You can get lessons while you are there, and we will pay the costs."

Susan was hugely excited at the idea of diving amongst real fish on real coral. She turned to Martin, who was looking flushed, no doubt still thinking about having to watch other men fucking his wife. She bent over and kissed him, and asked him what he thought.

He asked "you mentioned four men? Is that all that will be involved." Susan was a bit annoyed, she had meant what did he think about the diving. Really, what did it matter how many men were involved?

Mr Blacker smiled, and repeated, "I have only four clients that I have discussed this with, and they have agreed to share your costs between the four of them. Remember, they do not know who the other three are, so they dare not discuss you amongst the symposium people. However one or other of them might seek to arrange for others to get involved, and if so it will be up to you whether you accept them, and if so under what terms. Those others cannot have you for free, and they can't contribute to the costs the present four are paying. I will leave it to you how you respond if someone does ask to add others to the list."

Susan had to struggle to avoid a smile appearing on her face. She rather liked the idea of being made to service lots of men. But then she realised that too many night time visits could get tiring. She would need to be fresh for the diving courses! She had already decided that she would go diving on the reef!

Mr Blacker again. "Look, one thing. I don't want you worn out or sore after too much fucking, Susan. So I have told the four clients that only two can have more than oral sex with you each day, although if you feel ready for more then of course you are free to let them come to you more often than that. But that is your decision entirely, okay?" Susan nodded, wondering if, after all this buildup, two men a night would be enough for her! Still, she always had Martin after the men left.

"Yes, of course, thank you for that, it's very understanding of you, very considerate."

Martin sought to clarify details. "Are there any limits to what they can do? What if someone wants anal sex with Susan? Is anal sex included?"

Shut up, Martin, thought Susan, flushing scarlet, but she said nothing.

Mr Blacker shrugged and said "I suppose it's up to Susan, but I will be disappointed if she is too restrictive. You are both getting a free holiday out of this after all." He sat looking at Susan, as though still thinking through this detail. But his eyes were on Susan's breasts and Susan was convinced he was picturing Susan letting some complete stranger fuck her in her ass. "I will leave it for you to decide such details, Susan, whatever you think is reasonable."

Susan nodded. She had no intention of being unreasonable. She was pretty sure that Mr Blacker was finding this discussion highly arousing, and she wondered if he would expect sex before she left. Would Martin have to watch?

"Oh, by the way, your car should be ready by the time you get back. A red sports car, okay?" Susan thanked him, delighted.

There was more talk of details, but nothing significant, and then Mr Blacker confirmed Susan's expectations and asked her to undress and bend over his desk again. As she was getting ready, Mr Blacker produced the new mobile phone and handed it to Martin and showed him some features of it. She was sure that she was going to get caned again, and was relieved when Mr Blacker just fucked her from behind. Then she and Martin left, Mr Blacker's semen running out of her as they stood in the lift, and the limo was waiting downstairs to take them home.

A few days later Susan and Martin found themselves boarding a plane about to fly over the ocean to their first working holiday. One man, who introduced himself as George, had managed a casual contact in the airport departure lounge while selecting duty free, and he looked very nice, so Susan had no qualms about having to fuck him. She just wondered how Martin would cope, having to watch!

As they were lining up to get on the plane, Martin lent over and whispered "George looks quite nice," and Susan found herself flushing scarlet! Martin went on, "I wonder who the other three are?" Susan couldn't help looking behind her at the long queue of people, and wondering. George was standing some way back, talking to someone, and didn't look her way. She wondered if his friend was another of the men she would be fucking soon. He looked quite nice too. George looked to be about mid 40s, the other man a bit older. Would the others also be old? It didn't really matter, she would have Martin to play with after the guest left.

Maybe she could pick up some young hotel staff guy! Martin noticed her grin, and wondered what she was thinking. When the flight attendant reminded them to turn off their mobiles, Martin almost forgot that he had one. Mr Blacker's special one. He turned it off, and wondered how long it would be before it rang once they reached the hotel.

The coach from the airport was chock full of people. George nodded at them as he came down the aisle towards them with his older friend, but he opted to sit near the back. Susan couldn't help glancing down at his pants as he went by, looking to see if there was a bulge, would a man get an erection just from walking past the girl he knew he was about to fuck?

She hoped he liked her appearance. She was wearing a strapless pink top that exposed a lot of her breasts, and enjoyed the way George's friend, and indeed most of the men boarding the bus, looked down at them. She was proud of her tits, and enjoyed having them stroked and licked and kissed and, gently, bitten. Would George bite, she wondered?

The hotel was enormous! There were porters to help carry the luggage from the coach, but a man brushed against Susan as she stood beside Martin wondering what to do next, and when she smiled nervously at him he introduced himself and asked if he could help them. "Hi," she panted, "yes, please, this is our first time in a place like this." She was confident she had just met another of her soon to be lovers, and when he introduced himself she found that she was right. This was David. She shook his hand and he showed her over to reception and helped them check in.

The receptionist gave Martin an electronic key thing for their room, and a porter went with them with their luggage. The room was on the top floor, the sixth floor, and when they went in they found they had a small balcony and a breathtaking view of the ocean. Susan went out onto the balcony and looked down and around, and realised that nobody could see her even there, let alone when she was in the room. She could walk around naked if she wanted with the curtains open. Lovely. She could even fuck these men out here on the balcony!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.