Valentine's Day Special - Cover

Valentine's Day Special

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A pretty young wife with money problems falls under the influence of her dominineering boss, and finds herself being spanked and caned and then exhibited in sexy undies, before being turned into the company slut.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Exhibitionism  

That night, her boss Mr Blacker fucked Susan repeatedly and in several different positions, while her husband Martin slept downstairs. When Mr Blacker finally stopped and fell back on the bed, she was so emotionally and physically exhausted that she fell asleep immediately. The next thing she knew was Martin standing by the bed looking down at her, wearing boxer shorts and looking concerned.

"Are you okay, Susan?"

"Yeah, I think so. How are you? Where is Mr Blacker?"

"He came down a few minutes ago, I was sleeping on the sofa, I hope that was the right thing to do? Anyway he shook me awake, thanked me, told me to say thanks to you, and asked me to show him out! He's gone now."

"Oh, darling, are you very cross with me?"

"I guess I am a bit sorry it happened today, well yesterday, on Valentine's Day, I had really wanted to spend the evening with you, and instead you spent it with him."

"So that's it, you just think my timing was bad?" She gave him a guilty smile, pushed the sheet aside and patted the bed.

He slid in beside her and hugged her, and she burst into tears. "Darling I'm so sorry, it was all my fault, rushing that report so I could spend time at the hairdressers, I wanted to make myself beautiful for you and instead it was him that got the benefit." And Sir Reginald, she thought, with a cringe.

She hugged him tight and used the corner of the sheet to wipe her tears. Then, determined to make it up to him, she started tugging his boxers down, intending to let him have sex, but she stopped and looked at him and whispered "do you still love me, Martin? Do you still want me?"

"Yes darling, yes."

As she tugged his boxers off his feet and looked up the length of his body she found that, yes, he evidently did still want her, and although she was tired and sore she got up astride him and slowly lowered herself onto him. "You know I love you, don't you Martin, you know I only did it for you, for the house, for the mortgage, for us." Martin nodded but already he was gasping and she realised he was going to cum very soon. She was relieved. While Mr Blacker was fucking her last night, and she was finding it impossible to be quiet, she had thought of him downstairs listening and wondered if he would abandon her, maybe just walk off into the night and not come back.

When she first saw him standing by her bed, her first thoughts had been of shame and fear, expecting to see loathing and disgust on his face. But no, he had looked at her with love and with concern for her! Still she had feared that he might have been turned off her sexually for ever, knowing she had just been fucked by a stranger. But no, looking at his face as she rode him, he seemed if anything more eager than usual. She bent forward and kissed him, and he begged her not to stop moving, so she sat up and lifted and lowered herself on him, relief washing over her at his acceptance.

After he had cum, she laid down on top of him, feeling his cock subside and then feeling his semen slowly oozing out of her pussy. But she could also feel Mr Blacker's semen oozing from her ass! "I must never let Martin know he did THAT to me," she thought!

By then Martin was already sound asleep, but Susan couldn't sleep, she lay beside him thinking about the night before, and about her coming appointment with Mr Blacker to discuss her new job. What should she wear for that? Would Mr Blacker expect her to wear sexy garter belt, stockings, and no bra? But she had to spend the morning at work first, so surely she should wear her normal work clothes, a standard bra, white cotton panties, and panty hose? Did it even matter? Surely Mr Blacker wouldn't expect to see her undies during a job interview! Maybe last night was a one off release of Mr Blacker's sexual desires, unrelated to his intentions for her in the company. But no, she didn't really believe that. What to wear? Decisions, decisions!

As the sun came up she was still wide awake, and Martin was snoring. She was still wearing the stockings and garter belt Mr Blacker had made her wear last night, and the stockings were ripped and laddered. She slipped from the bed, tugged the shredded stockings down and off, and removed the garter belt. She resolved to have a shower, and wash Mr Blacker's sweat and semen from her body before Martin woke up.

But in the bathroom she decided on a hot bath instead of the shower, and after running it, with lots of bubbles, she got into it, gasping as the hot water contacted the welts on her bottom. But it felt so good, she slid down into the water and lay there thinking about her future. What exactly would her new duties be, in Customer Relations? Would Martin be able to cope if they were what she suspected Mr Blacker intended? She thought back to Martin's response just now, and wondered if, in fact, Martin might enjoy the thought of her screwing other men. Dare she ask him? No, she couldn't, but she could maybe test him.

As she thought about her options, she reached under her and pulled her bum cheeks apart, allowing the hot water to soothe her ravaged flesh back there, and she remembered the way Mr Blacker had pushed her panties in her mouth before taking her that way, knowing that she would scream as his cock pushed through her virgin sphincter. Would that type of sex become a part of her new duties? Maybe even a routine part? She couldn't imagine ever accepting anal sex as routine!

She had to know how Martin was going to cope, before she could go to lunch with Mr Blacker and accept, or reject, his proposals. She loved Martin, and knew she couldn't lie to him, so if she was to do what Mr Blacker wanted Martin would have to know about it, and accept it. And she didn't want him to accept it just because of the money. That would make her a tart, and Martin a pimp, and she knew she couldn't live with him, or herself, that way. No, if she was going to become Mr Blacker's company slut, Martin had to agree, and preferably she wanted him to enjoy the idea.

She lay there a few minutes longer then pulled the plug, and let the water run away. She stood up, dried herself, put cold cream on her sore anus, powdered her body, and crept back into the bedroom. There was enough sunlight coming through the curtains to see what she was doing, as she sat doing her makeup and brushing her long blonde hair.

Then she rummaged in her wardrobe for the things she had decided to wear to her lunch appointment with Mr Blacker. She found the little waspie corset that Martin had bought her soon after they first met, and that for some inexplicable reason she had stopped wearing. Well, she knew the reason, it was because she felt slutty wearing it. The corset had little half cups that lifted her breasts but left the nipples exposed, and she was shy of the effect. After wearing it to a party and having all the men looking at her nipples poking through her silk blouse, she had buried it in the back of her lingerie drawer, despite Martin's enthusiastic comments about how good she had looked. But now she thought how wrong that had been, how unfair to Martin! He had bought it for her, it was his opinion that mattered, not hers! Now Mr Blacker's opinion also counted, but Martin's opinion mattered most. She hoped Mr Blacker would like the little corset.

She didn't have any other new stockings, but she found a clean pair that weren't laddered and put them on, clipping them to the cute lacy suspender straps hanging from the corset. 'Which panties?' she thought, not yet having been able to decide between skimpy or full. She looked at the clock by the bed, she had about half an hour before they should both be up getting ready for work. 'I will choose the panties later, ' she thought, 'won't need panties for this next bit.'

She took a deep breath, turned on the bedside lamp, and shook her husband's shoulder. As he groggily came awake she stepped back so he could see her, and said "darling, I am getting ready for work. Do you mind if I wear your corset? Do you think Mr Blacker will like it?"

Martin sat up, his eyes wide! She felt the blood pounding in her ears as she waited for Martin's reaction. Would he call her a slut? Unable to bear the suspense, she prompted him. "Do you like it?"

"You look beautiful, darling," Martin sighed, and she went to him, and kissed him. She pulled the sheet aside, and found his cock already hardening. She bent over the side of the bed and took it in her mouth, the way Mr Blacker had shown her, with one hand around the base of it, and his testicles cupped in her other hand. Why had she always been so reluctant to do this for her husband?

When she had him fully erect, she got on the bed beside him on her knees and instead of turning over onto her back she bent forward and put her elbows down on the bed. "Do me, darling." Susan felt ashamed that she had needed her boss to teach her to do things that she should always have been doing for her husband.

Why had Martin never demanded oral sex, or doggie position, or — she couldn't even use the word for the other in her thoughts! She was certain that Martin wouldn't try to do that, but he might enjoy fucking her from behind. She needed to know if he would do it, knowing that Mr Blacker had been doing it to her just a few hours earlier.

"Oh my god," Martin moaned, in position behind her, looking at her bum. "Whatever happened to your ass?" Suddenly Susan remembered the six cane marks that must still be very visible. So Martin hadn't noticed them yesterday! She had intended to keep them hidden until they faded! She realised how difficult it was going to be, to hide things from her husband.

"That was my punishment for writing such a dreadful report." She held her breath, wondering how Martin would react.

"Mr Blacker did this? Wow! Beautiful," he sighed, running a finger across the welts. She did her best not to jerk her body away as he ran over particularly tender parts of her. "Will this be part of it, from now on, do you think? Will he do this to you whenever you make mistakes?"

"Probably," she hissed, sensing his excitement at the thought, and sharing that excitement! The cane had hurt, frightfully, but now her husband's fingers roaming over the welts felt so good! "Darling, please, would you put cream on them?"

Tilting her head to the side, shaking her hair to the other side so she could see him, she watched him at her makeup table, rummaging to find the cold cream. She cringed as she remembered where she had dabbed some of that earlier. As he turned to her, she saw his cock was wildly erect.

"Darling, if you want to fuck me, don't waste time with the cream," she whispered as he approached, but he was obviously happy to do both, and she closed her eyes and abandoned herself to the delights of having her bottom lovingly massaged for the first time in her life. Martin's fingers kept delving down under her, over and into her pussy, and although she was sore she kept moaning and sighing and her body kept jerking in response, and she just hoped that Martin wouldn't forget to fuck her.

Her asshole was sore from last night, and Susan thought she would test Martin further. She hissed "put some of that inside me back there, darling."

Would he guess why she wanted that? Hopefully not. She sighed as his cream coated finger sank slowly into her bottom hole. His other hand came around under her and cupped a breast. "You looked so beautiful last night, darling, sitting at the table with these fabulous tits out." Susan moaned. "I was so proud of you," her husband hissed, and to her astonishment Susan had an orgasm! She collapsed forward on the bed, twisted round, pulled him down on top of her, and kissed him, her tongue in his mouth, and her hand reaching down to stroke his cock.

He moved, obviously intending to put it in her missionary style, and she refused to let go of it. "No, wait, I want you to do me doggie." She knew that he now knew without a shred of doubt that this was how Mr Blacker had taken her last night. He sat up, and it was obvious that he was eager to follow Mr Blacker's example. Still holding his cock in her hand, she flipped over and got up on all fours again. She didn't intend to let him completely mimic Mr Blacker's actions of last night, not this morning anyway, she was far too sore for more of that. She was sure Martin would be happy just to fuck her in this new position.

"God, you are incredibly beautiful," he sighed, stroking her body admiringly, and slowly coming close. Suddenly fearing that he might commit buggery by mistake, she reached under her and guided him into her pussy. As he pushed into her, she resolved that she would let him do the other, if he ever wanted to, but it must be his decision, not just bad aiming!

Her pussy also was sore from Mr Blacker's treatment of her, and he hurt her, but she managed to hide that, and she reached under herself to play with her clitoris, and as he came she simulated an orgasm to make him feel good. Then she fell forward and he collapsed on top of her. She looked at the clock. She wouldn't have time to shower again, and that thought excited her. She slipped from the bed, pulled on black lacy panties, and bent over her husband to kiss him again. "Wish me luck, darling," she hissed as she pulled on the black dress she had selected, quickly checked her makeup and hair, and headed for the door. But she stopped, turned to him, and walked slowly back.

"Darling, I think you know as well as I do what Mr Blacker is going to be asking of me. I'm not going to ask you to approve. But tell me honestly darling, do you want to know what I have to do?"

Martin lay in bed looking up at her, and his eyes were bright and he was smiling. "I want you to come home and tell me everything that happens."

"Everything?"

"Everything."

"Thank you darling. I will." And she kissed him again and left the house. She still didn't think she would be able to tell Martin about the anal sex, that was just too far beyond anything she, or she was sure he, had ever imagined. But she would tell him about anything else.

Standing at the bus stop, she could feel Martin's cum leaking into her panties, and she could feel other things too, she was aware of parts of her body she had never thought much of before. She realised her nipples were tingling! The rough material of her dress was rubbing against them as she moved, and they were as hard as little buttons! Climbing up onto the bus, she was more aware than ever before of the men behind her, watching her. She found that she loved the feel of the suspender straps tugging as she raised her knee up to step up onto the bus platform! She was sure the rear straps would be visible through the thin dress material as her ass tightened with her climbing posture.

On the bus, she took a seat and immediately looked up into the eyes of the man who had followed her up the steps. Yes, no doubt about it, his eyes seemed to worship her as he went past her.

In the office, Susan tried to do work but her mind was not on it and she had to keep deleting drafts of reports that she was meant to be working on when she realised she had been typing utter rubbish. She kept looking at the clock. At first it seemed to be moving too slowly, she wanted this waiting to end, she wanted to know what her future was going to be. But as the clock neared midday she started to panic, and wished the clock would stop, stand still, no, go backwards, preferably back to this time yesterday when she had the choice of going to the beauty parlour or finishing that stupid report.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.