Valentine's Day Special - Cover

Valentine's Day Special

Copyright© 2007 by Shani 34

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A pretty young wife with money problems falls under the influence of her dominineering boss, and finds herself being spanked and caned and then exhibited in sexy undies, before being turned into the company slut.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Exhibitionism  

"Hello Susan you are looking lovely today," Susan's boss George Blacker murmured, quite blatantly looking down her cleavage. Susan smiled as politely as she could, knowing she needed to keep in Mr Blacker's good books. Her husband had just lost his job, and they were going to have difficulties with mortgage payments unless he could find something soon She was hoping Mr Blacker would agree to the pay rise request she had put in a few days earlier.

She was actually rather pleased with his attention. Normally she didn't dress up as smartly as this for the office, but today was an exception. This was Valentine's Day, and they were having an office party, after which she was going to go home to Martin and be really nice to him and let him make love to her all evening, and night if he had the stamina. After losing his job, they couldn't afford to go out for a meal, so Martin had promised to cook while she was at work, and she was hoping to find candles on the table in the dining room when she got home. So she had come to the party dressed for Martin, and it was flattering that Mr Blacker had noticed how pretty she was looking. She was sure Martin would appreciate it.

She blushed when she remembered that she wasn't wearing a bra! That was something specially intended for Martin, but it would have been too difficult to remove her bra on the bus on the way home so she had come to the office party without a bra on. Now of course Mr Blacker was looking at the result, and obviously appreciating it.

"Thank you Mr Blacker, it's nice of you to say so."

"Unfortunately young lady I need to have a talk with you about that report you handed in earlier, I know I asked for it at short notice but I told you it was important, and frankly the result was a disappointment."

"Oh Mr Blacker, I am sorry, I know I rushed it, please let me do it again for you tomorrow." Susan flushed, knowing that she had rushed the report because she had long appointments with the hairdresser and the beauty salon. To be truthful she had only spent a couple of hours on a report that needed a full day's work. Still, she had thought, she could do it properly in the morning.

"Too late, Susan. I told you that I needed it this afternoon, and I had no choice but to post it on to Sir Reginald in the condition you gave it to me. He is getting ready for a court appearance in the morning and needed the figures this evening. Even though it was shoddily written, I trust that the statistics were correct?"

Susan flushed, not at all sure they would be correct. She had gathered them quickly and without checking them as thoroughly as she normally did. She stammered something optimistic, but Mr Blacker looked unimpressed.

"I think, Susan, that you had better come and see me after this party finishes. Perhaps we can ring Sir Reginald this evening and explain the situation. I would hate him to go to court and say the wrong thing, on the advice of our firm." He looked at his watch. "Let's say 6 pm in my office."

And with that he turned away and went to talk with a couple of his more senior managers. Susan was left pale and shivering, her day ruined. She gulped her glass of wine and went in search of another, and spent the next forty minutes in a daze, hardly talking when friends came up to chat, and downing two more glasses of wine before she noticed that Mr Blacker had left the room. She quickly skulled the last of her drink and went off to the lift and pushed the Top Floor button. On the way up, she realised she should have stopped for a pee, but it was too late now.

She knocked on Mr Blacker's outer office door, and his PA, the dreaded Mrs Helen Staples, snapped at her to come in. She entered Mrs Staples' office and stood waiting. Mrs Staples glared up at her, snapped "you are early, he is expecting you at six" and went back to her typing. She didn't offer Susan a seat, so she stood nervously twisting her fingers together wondering what Mr Blacker was going to say. She was just about to ask whether she could pop out to the toilet when Mrs Staples checked her watch, then reached over and buzzed her boss to announce that Susan was here.

She heard a gruff "thank you," but not an invitation to go in. So she was left feeling like a naughty schoolgirl as she stood waiting to be allowed to go through to the Inner Sanctum. At last the intercom buzzed and she heard his voice snap "send her in." Mrs Staples stood, went to the inner office door, knocked and opened it, and announced her.

"Susan Mudge is here, Sir, you wished to see her."

As Susan stepped into his office, he snapped "come in Susan." He was sitting behind an enormous desk in the middle of an enormous office. Susan was so scared she could hardly breathe.

"Do you want me to stay, Sir?" Mrs Staples asked, and Mr Blacker said that, yes, he would need her to show Susan out when their talk was over. Mrs Staples acknowledged and left, closing the door behind her. Mr Blacker beckoned for Susan to go around the side of his desk and to look at his computer screen. To do so, she had to bend forward over the side of his desk and twist her head around.

She shuddered as she saw the computer generated red lines under words showing spelling mistakes, green lines warning of poor grammar, and more worryingly many black lines down the sides where Mr Blacker had hastily patched in key sentences. "You can see that I made some essential changes but I didn't have time to turn it into an acceptable document. No, Susan, I fear that your report will be a disaster."

As he spoke, she noticed that she could see herself in the reflection off the screen, and bent forward posture was exposing most of her breasts to her boss's view. She decided she had better not try to hold the front of her dress up or anything coy like that, with him in this mood! She suddenly became aware that Mr Blacker's hand was resting on her bottom! She had no idea how long it had been there, and was too nervous to attempt to push his hand away. She twisted her head around and straightened up a bit, hoping to hide her breasts from his view, and she felt his hand slide down to the back of her thigh!

She gulped. "I will rewrite it tomorrow Sir, I promise."

"I think I might have to give it to your replacement, Susan, I am sorry."

"Oh god, no," Susan wailed, straightening right up and staring down at him. "Please Sir you can't mean it!"

"Susan, you recently applied for a pay rise! I had been giving it serious consideration until I received that report! I cannot accept intermittently good performance from you, girl. If you want to work for me I must be able to rely on you to hand in quality work all the time every time and on time."

"I will Sir, I promise."

"The reason I had asked Mrs Staples to stay behind is that I am intending to ask her to give you four weeks severance pay. She will have your desk cleared and the contents sent to your home."

"Oh please no you can't, we need the money to pay the mortgage. My husband just lost his job!"

"Well, yes be that as it may. I will have to consider that. The important thing now is, that we need to ring Sir Reginald, and explain why the report is such a mess. Maybe if he isn't too cross we can find a way out of this disaster."

Even in her distressed state, she was aware that his hand was on the back of her thigh, resting on the very top of her stockings. She was beginning to wonder if the movement of his hand was accidental, or a hint to her of the way this discussion was heading. Was that it? Was Mr Blacker going to make her have sex with him, in return for her keeping her job? How would she respond? At that moment she really wasn't sure what she would say. She kept very still, and the hand moved slightly up, so the thumb was now resting on bare flesh above the stocking. Susan's mouth was open and she was having trouble breathing. She thought of Martin, at home, cooking dinner.

"You agree that the report was a mess?"

"Yes Sir, I agree, I'm very sorry."

"In view of your domestic situation, I can see that the sack might be excessively severe. But you do need to be punished. Tell me, Susan, have you ever been spanked?"

The question was so totally unexpected that she gasped and just panted no, without thinking of protesting at the outrageousness of the question. "Well, maybe that might be an answer. Stand up, Susan."

She got to her feet and stood looking down at him in total confusion. Mr Blacker got to his feet and started rearranging his desk! He cleared everything off one end of it, and moved a small television screen thing to the opposite end. "Now, Susan, this won't hurt much, except your pride, and if you play your part well, maybe I will not sack you. Okay?" With no idea what he wanted, she just blankly nodded her head. Mr Blacker reached over and clicked the phone pad. A few seconds later, the screen came alive and displayed a mature good looking gentleman.

"Sir Reginald, I would like you to meet Susan, the girl who wrote that report."

Susan gave a nervous smile, but the man on the screen positively growled. "I'm surprised you have the nerve to show your face, girl, it's the worst report I have ever received from your company."

Susan stammered an apology. The man looked unimpressed. Mr Blacker spoke, "Sir Reginald, I had been intending to sack the girl, but in reality I have to admit that this was her first mistake. She has some financial problems, and she really needs her job here. I've suggested to her that it might be sufficient at this stage just to give her a good spanking. She has agreed, and while I know you are very angry, I thought maybe you might be satisfied to observe her receiving her spanking."

Susan panted, had she actually agreed to this? But it was too late to protest now!

Sir Reginald muttered, suggesting that Susan was going to get off lightly and should consider herself lucky, and as he was speaking Susan felt Mr Blacker's hand on the back of her neck bending her forward and down over the desk!

"On your elbows, Susan, please, and keep your head up, looking at Sir Reginald."

Susan did as she was told, and watched Sir Reginald's eyes go down, and she realised her dress was gaping open and Sir Reginald was getting a superb view of her tits! The room was suddenly very silent, as she felt Mr Blacker raising her skirt behind her! He was going to spank her over his desk while his client watched on the video phone!

"Now, Susan, I want you to say sorry Sir Reginald after each spank, okay? And the spanking will continue until Sir Reginald tells me that he is satisfied you have been punished sufficiently. Is that clear?"

"And I won't get the sack?"

"We will discuss that after we finish talking with Sir Reginald."

"Please, that's not fair," she moaned.

"Well yes okay, actually I am thinking of a transfer within the company to somewhere that your talents are better used. But yes, if you take your spanking without a fuss, I won't sack you on this occasion."

By now Susan's skirt was up over her back, and she could tell that her bottom and the backs of her thighs were fully exposed to Mr Blacker. She remembered the tiny g-string panties she was wearing, and knew that Mr Blacker could see her bottom as bare as if she had no panties on. She closed her eyes and waited. But it wasn't over yet. Mr Blacker slid his hands up her hips, he caught the waist band of her skimpy panties, and he tugged them down to her knees! She was way past protesting at anything that happened to her by now, and just waited for the spanking to start.

SMACK.

The noise of the spanking was almost worse than the pain! She imagined Mrs Staples listening, she imagined the whole building able to hear. Thank god everyone had gone home. She closed her eyes, unable to cope with looking at the cause of her shame while this was happening.

"I'm sorry, Sir Reginald," she moaned and immediately received another spank, on the other cheek this time. "I'm sorry, Sir Reginald." This was just totally humiliating!

Sir Reginald ordered her to open her eyes, and she did so as another spank landed. She saw the little round camera just above the screen, and she looked there as the spanking continued. Sir Reginald continued looking at her breasts.

After about a dozen fierce spanks, Sir Reginald started asking her questions, between the spanks! "Are you married, Susan?" She nodded, but that wasn't good enough, she realised he was enjoying the stress in her voice as she sobbed yes.

Then "how long have you been married?" She was trying not to cry as she explained that she and Martin had been living together for six months but had recently bought a house and they had got married six weeks ago. She even had to tell Sir Reginald how old she was, and when her birthday was! Did he intend to send her a birthday card? She hated having to tell him such things while she was being spanked on her bare bum and while he was looking at her dangling bare tits! Inevitably he asked her what size her tits were, and she moaned "36 C sir."

"Don't you ever wear a bra?"

She panted an explanation, about it being Valentine's Day and her husband waiting at home for a romantic meal. Sir Reginald smiled at that, and she hoped he would say she had been spanked enough. He did say that, but didn't say the punishment was over. Instead Sir Reginald asked, "Tell me Blacker, do you still have that cane in your office?" and Mr Blacker said that, yes, he did, Mrs Staples kept it in a cupboard in her office. "I tell you what then, you give the girl six with that and we will call it quits. I have to get on preparing my speech for tomorrow, and she needs to get home to her husband."

Susan moaned but as Mr Blacker used the intercom to call his PA, and calmly asked her to bring in the cane. A few moments later the horrid woman walked in with a long thin crook handled rattan cane, handed it to Mr Blacker, and left, all without a word.

He assured her that this wasn't going to hurt too much and that the spanking had prepared her bottom well for it so it wouldn't bruise her too much. She waited bent over the desk cringing as he walked towards her, swishing the cane through the air as practice. "Six strokes, Susan, count them, and thank Sir Reginald for being so understanding."

CRACK. The cane was agony, leaving a trail of fire across her throbbing bottom! She panted, squirmed, and gasped "One, thank you Sir Reginald." Mr Blacker gave her long breaks between each stroke but still the caning reduced her to tears. At last she gasped "six, thank you Sir Reginald," and Mr Blacker told her to stand up and turn around and keep her skirt up above her waist. She knew this was so Sir Reginald could see her bottom. She felt her panties slipping further down her legs towards her feet.

She sobbed as Mr Blacker adjusted his desk light to illuminate her tortured cheeks fully, so Sir Reginald could observe the cane marks. He told her to hold her dress up higher, and she ended with it almost under her armpits! Sir Reginald commented that he didn't like stay up stockings, he preferred garter belts and suspenders.

Mr Blacker buzzed his PA and asked her to come and collect the cane, and Susan flushed with embarrassment as the older lady smirked at her as she took the cane and asked if that would be all. Mr Blacker said that yes, she could go home now, and thanked her for waiting.

Susan stood like that while Mr Blacker and Sir Reginald talked for a while, about other work the company was doing for Sir Reginald, in the end it seemed that relationships with the client had been fully recovered by Susan's punishment and the two men seemed to be on very good terms when Sir Reginald finally told her to turn around.

Standing facing him, still with her skirt right up, she knew he could see her crotch, and the bush of blonde hair there, and blushed scarlet as the eyes of the image on the screen quietly surveyed the sight for a few moments in silence. Mr Blacker was back in his chair behind the desk, also looking at her pubic bush. "What panties was she wearing, George?" the horrible man asked, and Susan was told to tug them up so Sir Reginald could see them. It was desperately embarrassing pulling them up then raising her skirt again just so the man in his office at the other end of the telephone could check out what knickers she was wearing! And the skimpy little g-string was not something she would normally have let anyone except her husband see!

At last Sir Reginald spoke. "Well, girl, I hope you have learnt something from this evening," he growled, and she whispered that, yes, she had, and he wished her good night. As his face disappeared from the screen, she looked at Mr Blacker wondering whether to let her skirt drop, or to get back over the desk so he could fuck her.

"Tell me Susan, have I ever met your husband?"

"No Sir, why?"

"Perhaps I should see him, explain what you have done, explain to him why I am considering giving you the sack, tell him about the alternative employment that I am considering for you."

Susan thought of poor Martin sitting eagerly waiting to have the planned romantic evening alone, and instead having to cope with this. Mr Blacker offered to drive her, because she normally travelled by bus, and soon she found herself in an expensive limousine sitting nervously in the passenger seat beside him, her bum tingling and throbbing on the lovely leather seat. As he drove, he glanced down at her skirt, which had ridden up her thighs.

"You heard Sir Reginald's views on stay ups? That he prefers suspenders and a garter belt?"

Susan blushed scarlet, too embarrassed to reply. She tugged the skirt hem down as far as it would go, but said nothing, biting her lip and trying not to cry.

"I'm sure that stay-ups are bad for a girl's legs," Mr Blacker continued, his eyes now back on the road. "That tight restriction round her thighs all day long can't be good for them."

"I was only wearing them for the party Sir, normally I wear panty hose." She didn't feel up to admitting that she was wearing them to please her husband on Valentine's Day, that seemed so irrelevant to the situation. Mr Blacker seemed just to be talking about her stockings to pass the time, but still Susan found it embarrassing. He asked her if she was planning on going out tonight, and she mumbled that, no, they were planning to have an evening at home. She was sure she had told him that during Sir Reginald's inquisition, hadn't he been listening?

"Ahh, I see, I am sorry, I suppose this is rather bad timing, isn't it?"

"Yessssss," she sobbed, unable to hold back the tears.

When they pulled up at her house, he stopped the car and handed her his handkerchief to mop the tears from her face. As she did so she looked at their lovely house and wanted to plead with Mr Blacker not to sack her, she and Martin had only bought the house four months ago and they had been so happy there, now it seemed that they might have to let the bank sell it and go back to living in rented accommodation. She noticed that Mr Blacker had put his hand on her thigh, and was patting it gently, comfortingly, and she realised that Martin might be looking out the window, and might misinterpret what he saw.

She took a grip on herself, and turned to Mr Blacker and said "I'm okay now, let's go in." Mr Blacker came round and opened the door for her and held it while she got out, she vaguely noticed that he looked at her thighs as she swung from the seat, but she was too distressed to bother much about what he saw. When she bent forward to climb out, she realised he could probably even see her nipples down the front of her dress, but so what? She probably wouldn't be working there tomorrow so it hardly mattered what he thought of her.

Her hand was shaking so much she couldn't put the key in the front door, and Mr Blacker took it from her and opened the door and stood aside to let her enter.

"Darling it's me, I've got someone with me, it's Mr Blacker from the office."

Martin came out from the kitchen, dressed really nicely, obviously ready to put on the big seduction thing, even though he surely knew Susan didn't need seduction. If he had swept her off to bed instead of cooking dinner, she would have been even happier. But now it looked as though her plans for the evening were ruined, and they would probably spend the night sitting up worrying about their future.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.