Family's Traditional Wedding - Cover

Family's Traditional Wedding

Copyright© 2007 by The Jint Fan

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John is told about the family's traditional marriage. He finds out who his wife to be is. His grandmother, Lucy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Grand Parent   Exhibitionism  

The long white limousine rolled down the highway towards the mountains, where they are booked at honeymoon resort. John and Lucy are snuggling along with Larry and Beth Anne across from them.

They pulled up to the large hotel that is in front of a mountain. The limousine pulled up to the front door of the hotel. The bellhop opened the back door of the limousine and offered a hand to Lucy and Beth Anne.

Lucy looked at the front of the hotel and looked back at her daughter. "You shouldn't have booked us at such a nice place."

"Anything for you, Mom." Beth Anne smiled back to her mother.

The four entered the lobby of the hotel. Lucy was stunned at the lobby. It is so beautiful in Lucy's eyes. The lobby was looking like a log home feel.

They checked in at the front desk. The front desk clerk was giving John and Lucy some weird looks when he gave them the honeymoon suite key card as she looked over Lucy still wearing a wedding gown. Lucy was all giggles about being there. She turned to John as they rode the elevator., "Thank you for doing this."

"It is a honor for me to do this." John smiled and kissed his wife on the cheek.

John still felt slightly uncomfortable with the whole idea of marrying his grandmother but he had to it for her. The look in her eyes as they shared their vows was priceless. She was almost crying throughout the whole day.

John's eye wondered to his mother and Larry. Larry's hand was hidden under the hem of the dress. It was stroking her leg because Beth Anne was saying it was tickling her.

The doors opened and they walked off. Larry suggested that they go swimming. John agreed followed by the two women. They agreed to meet in thirty minutes back in the hallway.

John carried Lucy over the threshold of the hotel suite like a traditional honeymoon. He lowered her down onto the bed. She looked up at him. "Are you going to?"

"Nope, they are waiting for us. We will make love after the swim."

Lucy seemed disappointed and told him that it was ok. John stepped closer to her and kissed her on the lips. He moved his tongue deep into her mouth and pulls away. He speaks to her. "I have wished for this to happen a long time. I want this to be special between the two of us."

John thought of her in a sexual way shortly after agreeing to do the wedding. The vision of his grandmother and mother kissing drove him over the edge.

Lucy laughed and replied. "I know because I have been waiting too. I can wait a little bit longer for you."

They waited a few minutes and met with Larry and Beth Anne in the hallway outside of their rooms. The women are still wearing their wedding attire. They rode the elevator down to the changing room next to the swimming pool.

They entered the changing room area. Larry and John entered the men's side and the women were next door on the women's side.

Larry and John looked at a special mirror that showed the women's room. Larry said that the manager is kinky and built the window a few years ago. The women wouldn't be able to see anything on the other side.

They watched mother and daughter strip out of their outfits. They started watching Beth Anne as she asked her mother for help.

Lucy unbuttoned Beth Anne's dress from the back. Beth Anne let the dress drop to the floor. She is wearing a white half demi bra. It showed off her large breasts. John sighed at the sight of his mother's almost naked breasts. John was close to panting at the sight of the breasts that fed him back those years. He couldn't believe the size of them. "I wondered how large they are."

"I was thinking the same thing earlier in the day." Larry chuckled.

John felt jealous over that fact that his best friend is going to be sucking on his mother's large breasts. "Lucky."

"I know."

John heard his friend's reply as they watched the bra fall to the floor showing off her large now naked breasts. She has large fat nipples ready to be sucked on. The guys groaned at the sight of them.

Beth Anne moved her hips and the underpants slowly pushed down her legs. The sight of her near naked body was very exciting. John continued to watch his mother undress in the woman's room. His mouth was watering at the sight of her smooth looking pussy.

The white stockings came off her legs easily along with her shoes. She was completely naked now. She turned towards her mother. "Your turn."

"Ok." Lucy smiled to her daughter.

"Your mother is sexy." Larry commented as he viewed her through the glass.

"I know now." John replied. "I didn't realize she had a rack until now."

"She sure does." Larry pointed towards the action in the other room.

John turned to see the wedding gown dropped to the floor. Lucy stepped out of the gown and she is wearing only lingerie now. Lucy's breasts are held behind the white bustier. Her slip is pulled down to the floor now. She stepped out of that one too.

Beth Ann worked on the bustier. It is pulled off her breasts. The large breasts drop down with age. The guys sighed out at the sight of the large nipples on the sixty year old. The white bikini underpants were pulled off and her legs.

"Look!" Larry pointed. "She is trimmed like a Playboy centerfold model."

John's jaw dropped at the sight. His bride/grandmother is shaved like a young girl. She was smooth and looking really good. "My God. She looks really good."

The guys pulled their clothes off. They were naked with each having a hard on. They walked to the pool area. They stepped into the pool. They swam naked to the middle of the pool and waited for the girls to appear. They didn't have to wait too long.

The door slowly opened and the women slowly walked the short distance to the edge of the pool. John's eyes were locked onto both of the women. His family wasn't embarrassed as they walked naked in the wide open of the pool area.

Lucy lowered into the water slowly as Beth Ann dove head first into the water. They swam slowly towards the guys.

Lucy found her way into John's arms and wrapped around each other as they kicked to stay above the water. Their lips locked together as they kissed each other. Lucy tried French kissing and was still learning the style. John enjoyed kissing his grandmother.

John watched out the corner of his eye as Beth Ann and Larry are kissing and groping each other. Larry moaned as Beth Ann's hand works under the surface. John couldn't believe he is watching his mother doing this.

John turned towards Beth Anne and Larry. Their lips are together as they kissed and his hands on her naked breasts. Larry's mouth lowers and takes her nipple. John followed suit by taking Lucy's nipple into his mouth.

John's finger reached down to Lucy's pussy. "You feel so good."

"Oh." Lucy moaned slightly.

The finger moved up inside of her pussy and started to touch her clit. She felt as she moaned and moved around slightly. Her body moved with his. There are a lot of emotions hitting her as they swam.and touched each other.

Lucy started having an orgasm as she swam. Her head is overflowing with emotions of being fingered by her grandson. She cried out. "Oh my. I'm almost coming. That is so powerful."

Larry spoke up after picking his mouth off of Beth Anne's large breast. "Let's play a game now."

"Which king of game?" Lucy asked as she swam to keep above the water. John held onto her at times but she was doing fine.

"Let's find out who can make us come the fastest as they swam underwater doing a blowjob to us." Larry told the group.

John laughed. He knew his best friend was kinky but still he was his best friend. He listened to him tell the women the rules of the game. John wasn't sure his now wife could hold her breath under water. He wasn't sure she could do it at her age. He asked softly with concern in his voice. "Can you do this underwater?"

Lucy gave him a huge smile on her waterproof lipstick covered lips. "Oh course. I swim every day at the Y."

John was learning a lot of his wife/grandmother. He couldn't wait to get a blowjob like that. Larry told the girls that the guys will stand in the swallow area of the swimming pool.

John and Larry swam over to the swallow end of the pool. Larry turned to John. "Do you like my game?"

"Hell yeah." John nodded his head.

"I thought you would." John laughed

The women followed behind them to the swallow end. The men stood in the three foot deep water. It was up to John's waist. John turned around and smiled to his swimming wife.

Lucy stood up and walked over to John as Beth Ann moved herself in front of Larry. Larry asked if the women were ready. Both mother and daughter looked at each other and nodded their heads in agreement.

"On your mark, get ready, go!" Larry announced.

Both women dove under the water. Lucy grabbed hold of John's hips and slipped her mouth over his cock quickly. John moaned as Lucy sucked on his cock. He couldn't believe his grandmother was underwater sucking on his cock. The first time she sucks his cock and she is underwater. He turned to his friend as he quickly moaned.

Larry moaned as Beth Ann's mouth is filled with his cock. His hands are in the water on top of her head.

John was ready to come when Lucy let go and surfaced for air. She smiled at John and dove back down as Beth Ann surfaced for air and followed back under the water like her mother just did.

Lucy continued to suck on him until John moaned and then fired his load first. Lucy pulled herself to the surface then starting to cough. She kissed him on the lips.

"You are so... lucky." Larry moaned as he came into Beth Ann's mouth. Beth Ann surfaced and wiped her mouth with her hand before they kissed each other on the lips.

They swam and made out like teenagers for another hour while swimming. They reached the edge of the pool and pulled themselves out. They kissed for a few minutes on the edge of the pool.

John pulled off the kiss and told his wife. "Let's go upstairs, so I can really make love to you, my wife."

"I really want that." Lucy smiled to John.

They kissed for a few more minutes and then decided to go back to their rooms. Beth Ann and Lucy quickly entered the changing room and change into robes. Larry and John changed into their robes. John couldn't wait to have them.

The four entered the hotel. John held Lucy in his arms as they rode up to their floor. John noticed Larry kissing his mother very passionately.

The doors of the elevator opened and John looked over at Larry as he picks Beth Ann into his arms and carries her down the hallway to their room, which is next door. John spoke up to the two. "Good luck you, two."

Larry replied with a smile as closed the door.

John took Lucy by the hand into their room. He surveyed his new wife quickly. She is only wearing the white robe and the white high heels. He led her over to the bed and lowered her down on to it.

John pulled the white robe off of her body. He liked the sight of her naked chest waiting for him. He lowered his mouth to a breast and started to suck on the nipple. His tongue moved slowly around the large nipple.

Lucy sighed from the attention to her breast. Lucy moved her legs around John's waist. He could tell she wanted him. She tried to pull him down to her but John smiled to her. "Not yet my love."

"Why?" Lucy looked up at him with teary eyes.

"I want to taste you first." John informed her.

"You mean..." Lucy looked down between her thighs.

"Yes." John smiled as he lowers himself down her body. He kisses her body as he lowers himself. He kisses her belly button and heard Lucy giggle.

John brought his lips to her pussy and gave her a kiss on the folds. He hears a sigh escape from Lucy. He looks up at her face. "Do you want me to taste you?"

"Yes." Lucy smiled and closed her eyes as she prepares herself.

John lowered his mouth and started to lick at Lucy's clit. She tastes very good as his tongue touches her inner thighs.

John continued to lick his wife's pussy. She tasted so good as he played with her large clit. He couldn't believe how his grandmother tasted.

"I'm coming." Lucy cried out loud.

John smiled as his hands reach up and cup her breasts as his mouth is working on her pussy. His fingers are circling her nipples, making them hard.

Lucy sighs.

John pulled his head up and smiled towards her. "Would you like me to take you now?"

"Yes please." Lucy softly cried with tears in her eyes.

John hated it when she cried. He rose above her. "I would be honored to take you as my wife."

Lucy watched him as he moved himself between her legs. He lowered his lips down and kissed her as he moved the head of his cock to her opening.

John kissed his wife hard as he pushed himself into her. He moved his cock deep into her pussy. She felt so good. She is wrapped around his cock like a warm moist glove.

The feel of her pussy feels so nice to him as he starts to move his cock in and out of her. John heard Lucy softly cry as she is having an orgasm from the lovemaking.

John didn't know how long he could hold as he moved his cock in and out of her pussy. He is about to explode inside of her.

"I'm coming!" John cried out as he pushed himself very deep into her.

John lost his control as he is making love to her. Beth Ann screamed and he was pouring his load into her womb. He knew he couldn't get her pregnant, so no need for protection. He laid on top of her and spoke up. " I love you."

" I love you too." She closed her eyes after hearing her husband."

The next morning came. John awakened and blinked his eyes. Was it a dream? He turned his head and saw Lucy lying on her back naked. It wasn't a dream.

" Good morning, honey" Lucy told him.

" Good morning to you too." John kissed Lucy.

The sounds from next door came up. John and Lucy laughed. Lucy spoke. " He must be good for your mother to be doing it at this time in the morning."

" I guess." He kissed her.

" Want to make love again?" Lucy asked him.

" Oh course." John took her hand and started sex again. They are going to be doing it for the weekend.

The next morning, John awakened and turned his head to the side. Lucy is sleeping very soundly next to him. He smiled at the feel of her next to him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.