White Trash - Cover

White Trash

Copyright© 2007 by jomar

Chapter 4: Payback's A Bitch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Payback's A Bitch - Damaged people, hostile sex and compromises. Reader be forewarned: this is a rude, crude and gritty stroker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Needles  

Stinky Pete stood in front of me while I caught my breath. Fuck, he smelled like Mount Trashmore, a city dump I was once familiar with - don't ask. He smelled worse than the fucking hog house I worked at. Guy never bathed or washed his clothes. Way he was headed, I figured it wouldn't be much longer before his homeboys'd be calling him Maggot. He had a thing for his teeth though. Perfectly straight, whitened and brushed to a gleaming pearliness. Freaky as all hell.

Then there was P-Tat, sitting on my couch snapping a Zippo lighter open and closed and trying to give me a look. Like I gave a shit if he torched this dump. I mean, Dude, please, look at the place.

P-Tat's moniker came from all the dumbass looking tattoos he kept getting while in prison. He was an idiot, really. Borderline retarded. But he was sort of crazy too, which in his case made him violent and unpredictable and, therefore, a stupid scary fucker. Brrr.

So okay, maybe Maggot, he was Maggot to me now even if I wouldn't call him that to his face yet, wouldn't have punched me if I hadn't insulted him. But the pain train was gonna leave the station anyway. Fuckers weren't here to snuggle and make nice, they were here on business and they lacked a certain diplomacy and subtlety.

"There's more whupass where that came from you fucker. You owe the bank some money." The Stinky Maggot asswipe cuffed the back of my head for emphasis.

"Terms are I got to end of the quarter. That's three and a half weeks. So what the fuck are you even doing here?"

Call it a courtesy call," P-Tat sneered. "We're making the rounds. You don't got the money on due day, you ain't gonna like it."

Whupass? Due day? These bozos had been watching way too much TV or something. "I'll have it. Shit. What the fuck's wrong with you two?" Must have been the wrong thing to say again because Stinky Maggot gave me another love tap that doubled me over.

"You better have it when we come back! And don't even think abut skipping out because you're into us for enough to make it worth it to track you down and hurt you," he growled at me and they headed out the door.

"Yeah, yeah. I said I'll have it, already." Shit. Maybe I'd better put some thought to it because I sure as hell didn't know how I was going to come up with that much cash on short notice. I figured push come to shove I'd just catch a bus to somewhere, but, maybe not if they were really motivated.

Being the good son I am I'd borrowed money from the Sun Devils biker gang so my mother could get an operation and be cared for while she recuperated. Maybe Medicaid, Medicare or Medi-whatever would eventually reimburse, but shit, who knows.

So now I owed a biker gang with a pussy name a fuckload of money. If I was gonna leave I'd better stay hid real good. Damn, maybe I could talk Tina into Canada or Mexico or somewhere.

Jesus! I could still smell that Stinky fucker. He left a goddamn trail of fucking tears behind him. I opened the windows and door to air the place out and saw Peggy getting into her trashed up El Camino. That cheered me up.

"Hi ya, slut," I called out and grabbed my bait and tackle when she looked out the window at me.

She laughed and said, "Yeah, baby! Do I make you horny?"

"A-fuckin'-men, ya skank. Every time I see your goddamn ass."

"You better be! My ass is still sore from the pounding you gave me last night."

"Only in the bestest way though, right?"

"It hurts so good, cocksucker!" She smiled a killer smile and spun gravel. I watched her go and felt some movement in the south forty as I recalled how that fine ass gripped my schlub vise-like tight. Shit, just thinking of the way she and Tina took to each other made my bone flat unbend.

I went and took another shower, muy caliente, because I didn't know what kind of shit that Maggot fuck was carrying on his infested and diseased self. He might have Ebola, MRSA and other scary shit for all I knew and I didn't want to take a chance. Damn. Now that I thought about it, maybe I should just move, or at least throw away the chair he was sitting in.

I scrubbed down and thought about my shitty life some more. Yeah. Definitely time for a sea change. For real. I started feeling better again thinking about a new direction and my shit-for-brain half registered a car pull up somewhere along the way.

I got out of the shower, dried off and stepped out of the bathroom to face another visitor sitting in a tattered, beat down chair. "What the fuck's going on today? Was I suddenly living in Grand fucking Central Station or something?" I thought.

"Well, well, well. As much as I've thought of that big bad bone of yours, I didn't think I'd get to see it again so soon."

It was Beverly. Bever-the she devil-ly. The fucking anti-Christ-cum-woman who got me all twisted around and when I came out of the fog, lo and behold I was married to her and then she was gone.

But she was a sizzling hot fucking piece of sweet meat and by God and by Cuntry that sure hadn't changed. Toned, athletic body. America's top model looking face. Hot ass. Smoking tits.

All that world class beauty wasted by one fatal flaw: She was one crazy bitch. I mean mean crazy. On the one hand, the sex was great because "the nuttier the sluttier" and all, but she'd been plenty slutty with a lot of my so-called best friends, so fuck her.

Hard to blame them when it came right down to it though, really, because when pussy this fine is in your face can't nary a man pass it by.

So as soon as I heard that voice my dick perked up like a dog sniffing out a molecule of food fallen on the floor. Damn, I wish I could help it, but when the fox is loose the hound goes a-huntin'.

"Fuck you doing here?" I figured an open arm welcome was the right approach, so I'd just have to take the high road. I'm big that way.

"Good to see you too, baby. You been wondering where I've been?"

"Crossed my mind, yeah. You and my money."

"You're not still sore about that, are you, sugar? It really wasn't that much to begin with."

"Fuck you talking about! Twenty-five thousand dollars is a shitload of money."

"Well, a real shitload of money would have lasted a lot longer, I'll tell you that much."

I closed my eyes and shook my head. Fuck. Why'd I even bother. At least mini-me was thinking right for a change and had gone from a spunky monkey to a limp chimp. At ease soldier!

"Where are the kids?" I asked.

"At mom's." Jesus. The thought of that woman raising children turned my stomach. But I wasn't a fucking social worker and if those kids weren't mine then, well, good luck and see you later. Oprah, I'm not.

"So why are you here?

"You probably won't believe it, but I've actually missed you. I didn't think I would, but ... here I am."

"Just like that, huh? You lied to me about everything, you fucked my friends and who knows who else, you stole my money and you expect me to take you back just because you show up?"

"I don't expect you to warm up to me right away," she said and stood up. "I know I have a lot to apologize for." She closed the distance between us. "To make up for." Inches away from me and I could feel her sweet breath. "But I hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me. In time." She lightly gripped my dick and I gulped.

"I've missed this too," she said. She looked me in the eyes and stroked my dick. The memory was strong and the boss went rogue and boinged right up like a Midwest missile clearing the silo.

"I've missed how you do me," she said and stroked me top to bottom. A light touch, like velvet, or silk, gently moving back and forth along the length of my ironwood. Shit. Five minutes with her and my dick goes crowbar. Fucking traitor.

"I brought some toys." She nodded at a bag on the floor. "Please, baby? Nobody does me like you do. You still remember how I like it, don't you?"

Hell yeah, I remembered. How could I forget? She was one nasty fuck. I hadn't even begun to approach her twisted limits. Well, I was over the love bug, but I sensed opportunity here so I figured what the fuck, she wants it she's got it. My bone, that is. The old titanium pipe she'd latched on to.

"Yeah, I remember. That's what you want? You think that will make it all better between us?"

She smiled and started to disrobe. "Of course not. But it's a fun start."

When she was naked as the headliner at Coozy's she dropped to her knees. She reached up for a little bit of hog heaven but I slapped her hand away.

"Only on my word. And no talking unless I tell you."

She nodded and put her hands behind her back like a good little subbie slut.

I left her on the floor and shut the door and windows. I opened the toy bag and looked inside. Yep, all the good stuff and some of the great stuff. I pulled a few items out, threw them on the floor in front of her and said, "Put them on."

Bev came up to one knee and put a black leather cuff around an ankle. She shifted position and put the other one on. Then she put the suspension wrist cuffs on. Oh yeah, she was gonna hang tough and, well, maybe it's just because I'm just so fucking tenderhearted, I wanted her to be comfortable.

When she was buckled up for safety I told her to stand and I looked her up and down. Naked, cuffs on her wrists and ankles; hot damn I love a woman in uniform!

I attached a spreader bar to the wrist cuffs, raised her arms and attached each end of the bar to eyebolts on the ceiling with short lengths of chain. Damn straight. This wasn't the first time, but might turn out to be the hardest time. Good thing for me it was her turn because it might get harsh.

I walked around the woman. God, she was gorgeous. Her auburn hair was a lot shorter now, not quite to her shoulders, but looking great. Tanned, toned and an ass to die for.

And a bare twat. Fuck! Is it a national requirement now or something? Everybody's waxing their hooha these days. Whatever. I have to admit I like it though, because I never was fond of flossing while dining at the Y, if you know what I mean.

Yep. She was still A+ fine. And if she hadn't had some kind of personality disorder or some shit that wasn't even on the DSM horizon yet, then maybe we'd still have a chance at happily ever after. Fuck that shit now though.

I blindfolded her. Custom leather job. Pricey, but worth the money if you really want to have some dark fun. Invest in the best I always say. When she was as blind as my old little league umpire I went out to her car, stopping only to yank on some cotton sports shorts.

Peggy pulled in and stepped out of her heap mobile. "Who's that?" she loud whispered, nodding at Bev's car.

"One bizarro guess," I loud whispered back.

"No!" She had an amazed look on her face.

"Yeah. Go figure."

"What does she want?"

"I'm not sure, really. Probably another shot at what little money I got left. But for now she wants some tough love. Thinks it'll soften me up so she can win me back or something."

"Are you shitting me?"

"I shit you not, sweet puss."

"Can I watch?"

Dayum! A kinky bitch. "I tell you what, Pegs. Let me warm her up first, then I'll give you a call and you can not only watch, but you can play."

"Fuck. Hurry it up," she said with glee.

"But only if you put out."

"Fuck you. Just hurry it up," she said and disappeared into her trailer.

I looked at Bev's car, a late model BMW three series. "Fucking cunt," I thought, thinking about the money she stole from me. I opened the door and looked inside. Yep, some things never change. It looked like that Stinky ass maggot fuckhead had made a side trip through here.

The car was dirty as all hell. All kinds of trash piled up like she'd gone cross country and never cleaned out. Lucky for me though, 'cause I found just what I was looking for; dirty diapers. Barney for Benji the thirteen month old and Tigger for Tommy the four month old. Perfect. A lot of shit jokes ran through my mind, but I flushed them because I had the DNA I needed for the paternity test and hankered to get back to that different loving on Bev. Booya.

I stashed the diapers in the trunk of my car and went back in the trailer where Bev was waiting patiently. I attached a nice, long spreader bar to the cuffs on her legs and secured the ends of the bar to the eyebolts still on the floor because I didn't want her getting all shy and twisty on me when the fun began.

I selected a flogger from the arsenal and practiced my hand action and it all came back lickety split. Just like riding a whore; you never forget how.

I got some cock rise thinking of what I was going to do to her. Did that make me a bad person? I hoped not, but only time would tell.

I stood in front of the conniving bitch. Trust seemed to be a big issue with us and I didn't know how long she'd really been in my trailer before I got out of the shower. Or if she'd maybe been in recently while I was gone. I'd have to think about that.

"So you're back. You waltz right in out of the blue and offer yourself to me. That just doesn't make sense."

"I ... ahh!" I slapped her across the cheek, hard enough to get her immediate attention, but not hard enough to really hurt. I'd have to build to that.

"I said no talking unless I give you permission. As I was saying before you interrupted me. You being here doesn't make any sense to me. But, that's okay for now. I'm happy to do you this favor before I kick you out of my life. Now, here's how this is gonna work. Remember your safe word? You may say yes or no."

"Yes." Her voice was small and I could tell she was getting in the mood for a good time pain slut style.

"Well, it's no good anymore. In fact, you don't have a safe word, which means you don't have any limits. Obviously, you are to keep your voice down. If you start to use your outdoor voice I'll have to gag you. But only because I hate to disturb my neighbors, you know. Will you do your best to keep quiet? You may say yes or no."

"Yes." There was the slightest bit of a hitch to her voice. Good. I was a little nervous about how far I'd go, but didn't much care, really, so I let the good times roll.

"Stick you ass out, cunt." She cocked her bootay out in subbie compliance and I gave that smoking hot ass a light warm-up slap. I worked up to a nice rhythm, the soft strands of the flogger laying down a nice whap-whap-whap. I moved round on her bottom making sure I covered all the local real estate.

When her butt looked to be rare to medium rare, I added a little more pop and ratcheted up the speed to a nifty WHAPWHAPWHAP. Oh yeah. She was feeling the love now, breathing harder and giving me a little closed mouth "Mmph" as the ends bit into her bottom.

I stopped. Rubbed her ass gently with my hand. Then smacked it hard as shit.

"MMPH!" Had to give it to her, she was trying, but then again, I hadn't even gotten started.

I stood in front of her, lifted her chin up and kissed her tenderly. She chased me when I withdrew. I put my hand on her cheek and she leaned into it seeking the contact.

I caressed her breasts and stomach with the flogger. I put it down, picked up some hemp rope and ran it across her body. After a scratchy trip around the babe I wrapped the rope around her tits.

I got a nice tight coil on each one and damn if those proud hooters didn't stick right up and out begging for abuse. She didn't know it yet, but her tatas were really gonna take a licking.

While her boobs were getting nice and ripe, I turned my attention to her twat. I ran a riding crop along her lips, and a little bit in for some flavoring. I raised the crop to her mouth and she sucked it in faster than a pole dancer makes a dollar disappear.

I fed her some tang a few more times to give her some pussy juice taste, but mostly because I could. Whatever. I caressed her tits, and gently tweaked a nipple. I thought about stringing her up by her tied up titties, but figured I'd save that for dessert if I was still hungry.

Red as a beet and tight as a drum, her hooters looked ready to party. I started out gently on those tightly bound breasts with mighty light slaps with the crop. Tap-tap-tap, like that.

I was glad the crop had a really stiff business end, not all soft and floppy like some of them. Made life easier for me. So I smacked her beauteous boobage all about; up, down and all around giving it more and more snap, crackle and pop as I went along.

Time flew and before you know it the she-devil-bitch was whimpering more than a bit. What a puss-face, can't hardly take a little titty torture. TFB, just wait!

I took the blindfold off so I could see her gorgeous eyes. Plus, I wanted to see her reaction to some of the things that were starting to come to mind. I gave her a loving smile then commenced to poppin' tata again. By the time I was done she had tears in her eyes and grunts on her lips.

Once again I gently caressed her tender breasts and leaned close. She moaned and tried to give me some tongue love.

I backed up and looked her over. What to do, what to do. Ah yes, the clamps and clothespin collection. A very nice selection, if I do say so myself.

I picked out some colored plastic clothespins and knelt down. I pinched those pretty inner thighs that had wrapped themselves so lovingly around me once upon a time, and as I started lining up a vertical row I thought about how those same luscious legs had also been wrapped around my friends. Bitch.

I got the clothespins lined up on each leg along her tender inner flesh and gave them a few flicks for the fun of it. That got a peep out of her, but I didn't hold it against her because she was under some duress.

Back up in boobville I unwrapped her fun bags, let them settle and admired the nice imprint the rope left on her skin. Then I circled her tits with clothespins, earning sharp gasps of breath from the loverly whoore. This was getting fun!

I stepped back to admire my handiwork and caressed her hair. Again she leaned in hard to my hand, craving skin to skin contact, wanting my love and approval. She got like that in these circumstances. Shame it didn't last.

I picked up a cloverleaf clamp and attached it right and tight to her lip; her pussy lip, that is. One for the left and one for the right. I added a weight on a chain to each clamp for good measure and to stretch those lips right out. Then I tapped the weights and let 'em swing.

That got an, "Ahhh," from the deceptive beast, for that's what she was. Beautiful on the outside, rancid on the inside, though this type of loving seemed to bring out the best in her.

"I don't have to gag you, do I? You may say yes or no."

"No." There seemed to be a bit more strain in her voice as though she was under some degree of stress. Imagine that.

The butt plug I put in her mouth wasn't too big. At least not as fat as my own personal plug. She knew to slick it up real good 'cause it was taking a trip. Normally, I would have stood in front of her, held her close, kiss her softly and insert tab A into slut B. But since those wondrous tits were otherwise occupied I gave her a break and pushed it home from the southside.

I stood back and looked over. She was breathing harder, trying to stay quiet while I flicked the clothespins around a bit. After I got tired of that I picked up a ball gag. Seems like I changed my mind. Oh well.

"Open." She opened her mouth almost as fast as she spreads her legs and I seated the gag and fastened it tight. I got my digital camera and took a bunch of pictures for my scrapbook. Making memories day by day. Well hell, that's just me.

I picked out another flogger, one meant for a higher calling. The strand ends on this lovely little model were tied in small, tight knots. I'd used it judiciously on the cunt in a former life, but planned on breaking it in right good now.

Damn my soft heart, I hated myself! Despite my better judgment, I decided to be a sweetie pie and removed the clothespins from her legs and tits. Nice little red welts remained to remind me where they'd been, though. I caressed her body with my hand. I felt her dripping pussy and gave the weights another poke. I figured I might just give her a pussy spank a little later down the road.

I hefted the flogger and started on her ass. Softly, getting her used to the goose. I gently and slowly worked her over; her ass, the front, back and sides of her legs, her stomach, breasts and back. No stone unturned.

Lather, rinse and repeat. A little faster and harder now. The flogger making little whooshing sounds between whaps and snaps. A few times around the track and I turned up the dial and she really started to squirm. Over and over and over the flogger bit flesh. Little red spots all over where the ends landed. I planned to fill in the blanks.

They say that time waits for no one and after who knows how fucking long I must have been getting a bit stern because she was flinching and grunting and shrieking like a banshee. And I'm sorry, but I really couldn't understand what she was trying to say because the ball gag was doing its job and shutting her the fuck up.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks as I continued to work her over. Shit, why was she crying? I was doing all the heavy lifting.

My arm finally got tired so I took a break and some more pictures. She was nice and pink all over. Even had some spots of blood in a few places where the tips bit extra hard. But, fuck her if she can't take a joke.

I took the ball gag out of her mouth and she thanked me with a low, lingering moan along with the sobbing. She was limp and sagging a bit. I caressed her face and hair. I leaned in and kissed her, giving her some tongue as a reward for taking the pain. She kissed me back and it was still desperate and hungry, almost like she was begging for more.

And because she begged so nice I took the clamps off of her pussy and jammed a few fingers in to just give her a thrill. I worked her clit and the horny bitch actually tried to fuck my hand. What a slag! No shame at all. I pulled away just before she got off and got the crop again. Ayuh, a slapper for the snapper.

"Shh. Keep quiet and I'll leave the gag out. You can do it, right? You may nod or shake your head."

She sniffled and nodded.

"Atta girl. You know I'll take care of you. I'll make sure you keep having fun."

She nodded and I slapped her hard enough to make her hair flick and fly. "I didn't tell you you could nod, did I?"

She shook her head and I slapped her hard the other direction. "Okay, cunt. I'll remind you just this one time. You may only nod, shake your head, or say something if I give you explicit permission. Quit being a stupid whore or I'll have to punish you." I chuckled inwardly at the irony and wondered if she felt the humor of the moment as well. Probably not.

I started slapping the insides of her arms with the crop. I worked my way down and by the time I got to her pussy she was biting her lip and whimpering.

Slap, slap, slap on the poon poon tang. I wasn't gentle, but ol' Bev was taking it like a champ. I didn't mind her flinching and grunting because it was music to my ears.

When it got to the point I knew she was about to cry out I stopped. I rubbed her pussy and kissed her and wobbled the butt plug around a bit for good measure, which got her wiggling for pleasure. Didn't let her come though. Wouldn't be prudent at this juncture.

I gave her a sip of water because I didn't want her to suffer. Call it a flaw if you must, but dammit, I have a real soft spot for people. I left her hanging and trying to catch her breath and went into the bathroom to take a coffee piss and get a few more goodies for round two.

A diabetic slut I fucked for awhile left a pack of her needles when she cleared out. There was also a pinwheel in the drawer that another crazy cunt liked me to use on her when she was high and feeling free. And this one had a bit more bite than your standard Wartenberg. Roll it along and feel all that love pricking and sticking the nerves. Ouchie!

Back in the main salon I looked Bev over. She was glorious in her submissiveness. Hanging there with her legs and arms all spread out. All over rosy, even her cheeks. What a cutie!

I put the pinwheel on a chair behind her and opened the pack of needles in front of her. Her eyes got big, but bless her rotten heart, she kept her mouth shut.

"That's right, cunt. We're moving into new territory. You ever been there before? Shit, I'd bet money you have, but maybe not."

I took the needles off the syringes and laid out about a dozen. I didn't know if I'd use them all, but as a former bad boy scout I figured it's good to be prepared, right?

I stepped in front of her and whispered in her ear. "Be strong now, cunt. Don't make me put the gag back in."

I took a needle and carefully slipped it in just under the skin, as shallow as I could, a couple of inches above her areola.

"Mmmph, mhhh." And more sniffling. Fuck, what a whiner.

"Open your eyes."

She did. Some panic there. Good.

I slid another needle through on the eastern side and moved on. I covered the compass on both tits and by the time I was done she'd added moaning and hard breathing to the song list.

I kissed her and gently prodded the needles and she whimpered and groaned into my mouth. I put a couple of mean little weighted clamps on her nipples so they wouldn't feel neglected and kissed her tears away.

I reattached the weighted pussy clamps just for fun and then the clothespins on her inner thighs to give the weights something to aim for. She seemed to be struggling to keep quiet now. Hmmm.

I stood behind her and took off my shorts, then pulled the plug out of her ass and tossed it aside. Batter up!

I was leaking a little precum so she couldn't possibly complain about not having any lubrication. I worked my cock into her hot ass and she moaned appreciatively for more, at least I took it that way.

I poke, poke, poked my by big bad bone all the way up that cute chute and when I was flush against her backside I murmured sweet nothings in her ear.

"Having fun yet, slut?" With a snails pace I worked my pecker in and out of that steaming ass and she loosened up quite nicely, giving me some room to work. I picked up speed and got some low end grunts from the whore.

Whew boy, her ass felt like heaven. It was squeezing on my middle leg and sucking me right on in like she'd locked onto me with a state of the art ass-tractor beam. So all in all, I had to give her props for being such a talented cunt.

I wrapped my arm around her to give me leverage and tapped her heiny hole with a bit more gusto. Almost crown out then back in balls deep. For good measure I reached around with my other hand and gave her tits a hearty jiggle.

Oh yeah, that got those needles and nipple clamps rocking and she let me know how much she loved it with whimpers and tears and a weird sort of wailing. But I wouldn't let that ruin my fun and let my fat cat keep deep drilling her willing ass, the rhythm of the beat making those pussy clamps sway and clang and bang into the clothespins. Oh, baby, baby, boss hog was home and sitting in front of the fire.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as far as I could and turned her face to me. I slammed into her and she was grunting with my thrusts and moaning and sobbing during the breaks. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she tried to find some relief there. A bit of pussy flavor lingered and gosh darn she tasted sweet.

I fucked her ass, kissed her and made sure her tits jiggled with the beat. I reached down and picked up the pinwheel and rolled it around on her pubic mound way on down by snapper town. Shit yeah, I'm a multi-tasking motherfucker!

Well, wouldn't you know, she went all spastic trying to get her twat away from the pinwheel pricks but it only served to back her up on my business. I was having mucho fun now. She was screaming and shrieking into my mouth and I felt the tracks of her tears on my face.

I tapped that ass hardcore, which probably took away my dexterity with the pinwheel a bit as I rolled it low down on her pussy mound. She was screeching in my mouth, but my release was a few thrusts away and I knew she wouldn't want me to quit now of all times.

I kept her body heaving around so she would feel the titty needles and all those clamps high and low letting her know how much fun she was having. My thick dick was slip sliding around keeping time and feeling fine, and I kept the pinwheel rolling as I grunted and blew a load deep in her ass while she wailed down my throat.

Whew! What a gal. I might marry her if I wasn't gonna divorce her ass.

I eased out of her quick-like and moved around to stand in front of her. Bev was heaving and crying quietly, tears streamed down her cheeks. She was exhausted, not at all trying to stand, but head down and hanging limp.

I noticed the clock on the wall and thought, "Damn, I didn't have breakfast and it's past lunch time. No wonder I'm hungry."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.