White Trash - Cover

White Trash

Copyright© 2007 by jomar

Chapter 3: Tina's Wake-Up Call

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tina's Wake-Up Call - Damaged people, hostile sex and compromises. Reader be forewarned: this is a rude, crude and gritty stroker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Needles  

Shit, the sun was bright! It hurt my fucking eyes! I rolled over and almost crushed teensy Tina. She was flat on her back, her pint-sized titties poking up at the ceiling. A bit of spittle trickled down the side of her mouth and if she didn't look cuter than a nodded out crack whore, I don't know fuck all.

Actually, Tina was a hot little doll-baby sized piece of ass and I felt my fat cock twitch at the thought of that snug snatch, much less the sight of it. Sure as shit she had that power over me; got my hog hard in seconds flat.

I thought about throwing her a wake-up fuck, but my head was pounding harder than Metallica's drummer on meth. We'd put away a lot of weed and alcohol the night before and I was way hung-over. Hell, the little skank frickin' out partied me so I could only imagine what kind of beast she'd be when she came around.

Shit-damn, no getting around it, my pecker had hardened up like a titanium driver; one of them Heat Seekers, or whatever the hell the new Calloway or Ping of the moment name was these days. Normally when I wake up with long ball wood I take care of it old school, but since I had such a sweet little gash laying next to me I figured I'd spank the monkey coed style. Hell, the way I saw it pounding out a cum would be just as good as taking a handful of ibuprofen, and feel a whole lot better to boot.

I scooted over, raised up on my elbow and leaned over the sleeping slag. My head swam and I felt all woozy boozy and fuck if I wasn't still half drunk. Must have had more than I thought last night. Wouldn't be the first time, though. Or the last. Not by a fuckin' long shot.

I wiped the drool from her mouth and cheek with her dingy blouse and damn if she didn't look cute as button. Beautiful even. A warm, fuzzy feeling washed over me that I figured must have been related to the sun beating on my back or the hangover pounding at my brainpan.

Through the hundred proof fog of last night's memory I recalled how she had taken my hammer in all her juicy holes and if my favorite tool could have gotten any harder it surely would have. As it was, I'd just turned the cannon loose hardcore on the slut.

A touch on her skinny thigh and her legs flopped opened like I'd used the golden key, but I knew it was just her Pavlov pussy doing its thang and it fucking warmed my cold heart. I felt that hairless little cunny and goddamn if she wasn't slicked up and ready to ride. Must be dreaming of me, I figured.

I kneeled between those sweet meat thighs, hooked her knees under my arms, skootched her up close to my kit and kaboodle and was halfway home before her eyes flew open and she grunted "good morning."

"Oh, fuck! What are you doing? My head's fucking killing me!"

"Relax, sweet puss, I'm gonna fuck that headache gone," I said and bottomed out.

"Are you out of your asshole mind?" she screeched. I let my wiener do the talking and just dragged boss hog back out and augured back down a few quick times and was met with a respectable, "Uh, uh, uh," from the slut. When I picked up the pace some she gave me some nice bass tones so I thought I'd see if I could get the rest of the band to join in.

I slowed down a mite and leaned into her, set the pelvic metronome to a few seconds in and a few seconds out, giving her a nice, slow, steady Eddie rhythm. Deep dish style.

The tiny whore was coming around fast and I could see a "good morning to you smile" on that rocking little face. Her hands came up and grabbed my head. She yanked me down for a steamy tongue fuck and hot damn if our morning breath didn't mingle and purify and somehow she tasted just right.

"Remember last night, slut? Remember how you latched on to my fat dick and didn't let go?"

"Mmmm. I remember, asshole. You not being able to get enough of my sweet pussy. Shit, you couldn't get enough of all my tight little holes could you?" she purred.

"Ooh, that's it," the flaxen haired whore with those tantalizing deep dark roots mumbled as my python hardened to blue steel straight at her words. Damn, I've always been a sucker for pillow talk.

"No denying that, tiny Tina," I admitted and picked up some speed. Shit. I needed to piss like a Kentucky Derby thoroughbred and just wanted to clear the deck. But being the considerate guy I am I figured she may should get something out of it as well, so I picked up the pace and got down to biz-nass.

Shifting gears, I moved into the passing lane. I bore down and began drilling for real. Damn if her honey hole wasn't mighty tighty around my fat cat. I pistoned in and out and the mini-skank's eyes glazed over. She was grunting and moaning and harmonizing to beat the meat.

"Yeah, fuck me," she said in that smoky, whiskey and cigarette voice and I appreciated the social skills, but to be honest, I was going to anyway. And for some reason I wanted to make it good for her. Damn my kind nature.

So I went balls deep and stayed planted. I ground around a bit just to give her some mound mash from different angles. When I had the trashy little slut breathing hard I let the clock run out on the first half and let the second half begin.

I pushed the little slut's legs down and pinned them to the bed. Shitfire and save the matches! My cock must have liked the sight because it went up two more notches on the diamond-dick peter-meter.

Her tiny little body was pinned to the bed and my big ol' wang dang doodle was splitting that slick pink. I was pounding in and out and she was rocking back and forth and I think I might have seen those goosebump titties bounce around a bit, but I couldn't be sure because my own release was zooming in like a paparazzi sniffing up Paris's poon and I was trying to hold out for her. I mean, shit, she was my guest.

I heard her moaning and groaning and babbling and making "fuck me" noises in all kinds of pitches. So I decided it was time to double down and bring on the two minute drill because I was in the red zone and was gonna score.

I threw those luscious little limbs on my shoulder, wrapped my arms around her and scrunched her up in a tight little ball. I put the pedal to the metal and bore down with my thick nine redlined and running hot. Zoom, zoom, mothertrucker.

She was smothered under me and chomping at the bit and her teeth would've found my nipples if they could've gotten by her knees. My chin was above her head and I was doing the pelvic thrust like I'd never get any more pussy ever. Her hot cunt was so wet around my big rig that I wasn't getting the usual traction so I shifted gears again and picked up a few more miles per pussy to compensate.

In no time a'tall tiny Tina began to wail a song for the ages and I thought she just might shatter all the glass in the trailer with her high pitched warbling. When she went lights out I popped and Motherfuck! if it didn't feel just like I was in love. As if I remembered what the fuck that felt like.

But whew and got-damn! I rolled off the sweaty little tart and flopped on my back. She straightened out and a couple of minutes later when her breathing slowed I heard her say, "Damn. My headache's gone."

Tina chuckled and snuggled up to me and for a second I was scared I might ask her to marry me. But I checked that thought because I wasn't divorced from bitch Bev yet. My little brain was conflicted though because it wobbled, went dormant, then wobbled again at the thought of that demon woman. Shit, fuck and goddamn.

I tightened my arm around the tiny skeeze and had a weak moment which I still don't regret. "How you doing this morning, doll baby?" I said with uncharacteristic tenderness. "You tied it on pretty large last night."

She threw her leg over mine and I felt her give me a quick, wet squirm. It wasn't her fault; she just couldn't help grinding a bit when she got something between her legs. "Okay. Better now, thanks to your magic dick," she said and tried to wrap her small hand around my moby.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.