White Trash - Cover

White Trash

Copyright© 2007 by jomar

Chapter 2: Tina's Turn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tina's Turn - Damaged people, hostile sex and compromises. Reader be forewarned: this is a rude, crude and gritty stroker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Needles  

I found the skeezy slut sitting on my deck steps rubbing her cunt and hitting the bottle of Jack. "Shit, that girl can hold some liquor," I thought, amazed at how much the tiny whore could put down and party on. I just hoped she wouldn't pass out or have to go to the hospital for alcohol poisoning before I fucked her.

I grabbed her just below the barbed wire looking tattoo on her arm and said, "Let's go, skank. I'm gonna tear your ass up!"

"Yeah, fuck me good, asshole. Make me feel it. Fuck me real hard," she slurred as she stumbled after me.

"Oh, I will cunt, but we're making a detour first. You stink like shit and I ain't putting my dick in you until you've had some soap on you."

"Fuck you, asshole. My pussy's clean," Tina barked and tried to twist away.

"Maybe so, but the rest of you smells worse than a homeless alchoholic."

I tossed her in the shower and turned on the water. Tina squealed and thrashed around until the water warmed up. I stepped in with her and started washing her greasy shoulder length blonde hair. Looked like it about time to dye it again to me, what with all those dark roots. It was sort of slutty hot though. Tina started playing with my dick but I slapped her hands away and told her to stand still. I told her she'd get plenty of dick, just be patient.

I scrubbed her real clean. I dried her off and blew dry her hair for good measure. I'd wondered what she looked like clean because whenever I saw her at Pegs she was a filthy skank. I brushed her teeth too; just seemed like the right thing to do.

In my bedroom I looked Tina over. The slut was warm and pink and dry. "Damn," I thought looking her over, "She's smoking hot." Tina's little no-see-um tits on her tiny little body were actually pint-sized perfect. My dick started to swell.

"See that, Tina? Just looking at you is getting my dick hard. What do you think about that, you hot little gash?"

She didn't say a word. She just looked me in the eyes and smiled as she sank to her knees. She grabbed my thick dick and licked the underside like a popsicle before wedging it in her mouth. She had to stretch wide to get my fat hog in there, but she made it. I figured the skank must have a trick jaw because I couldn't believe how much of my dick she jammed in her tiny little mouth and throat. Jeez she was good. I couldn't remember the last time I had such a pure cocksucker down on my bone.

The cunt was slobbering and moaning and putting on such a good show I almost decided to drop a load in her gullet but instead I grabbed her hair and yanked her off my dick.

"Come here, whore. It's your turn now. You're gonna get what Peggy goes all drippy for."

Her boozy eyes were gleaming as she flopped back on the bed, desperate for dick with her arms and legs up. I crawled between those skinny thighs. Damn, I towered over her, seemed even larger in comparison now that she was flat on her back, where I figured she spent a lot of her time.

I decided to give her a real thrill and bore down on that snapper with my magic tongue. I threw the alphabet on that honey cunny then snaked a finger up her ass. I thought the little slag was having a seizure with all the moaning and groaning and wailing and thrashing she was doing. I held on tight and tongued a few lines of some Outlaws songs then moved on to Skynard. The little bitch screamed, went stiff then limp as I tongued fucked her to the guitar intro to Free Bird. Oh yeah.

Tina let go of my head and her nipples and I rose up between her legs and she spread them wide, her natural position. The cunt's eyes widened as my dick approached her hairless pussy. I grabbed my dick and started slapping her cooze. I slapped my heavy dick right on her clit. She must have been feeling it because she was breathing faster and playing with her nipples again.

I felt her cunt and it was soaked. She actually had a sweet smell and tasted like liquid gold. I scooped up some more pussy juice and fed it to her. She sucked my fingers like she sucked my dick, with gusto.

"You think you can take this, Tina?" I said as my dick started playing up and down that slippery hole. "Ever had a dick this big inside your tiny little body?"

"Maybe. I don't remember. I don't think so," she gasped then moaned as I slowly put two thick inches in her.

I fucked her with a little less than a fourth of my dick, letting her get used to the girth. I planned on fucking her hard as shit, but didn't want to hurt the skeezy bitch. Hell, I had a soft spot for her.

Her muscles were taught and she was breathing through her nose. Shit, I only had two inches in her. This was gonna fucking be fun.

"Just think what it'll feel like when you get the rest of this shoved up your cunt. Then after I drag it through your little pussy I'm gonna bust your ass wide open. I'm gonna love that. I sure hope you do."

Tina was dripping. She made small grunting sounds as I gave her a two inch fuck. There was a change in her movements. Her legs pulled on me, which I took as a sign she was ready for more.

"Here goes, slut. Brace yourself." I said, mostly for effect. I pulled all the way out to give her a baseline, then slowly pressed my dick in as far as it would go, and damn if the little cunt didn't take it all.

"Oh god, I'm so full," she moaned. "I've never felt so stuffed. Oh god, it feels so good."

"Okay baby, showtime," I said and started rocking slowly in and out of her all the way. She made "ohhh" sounds as I pulled out and "ooof" sounds as I slid balls deep. Her pussy was tight, man, gripped my dick like a vice. I couldn't remember fucking a better pussy, and Peg's cunt was world class.

I put her ankles up by her ears and started to throw down. It was awesome pounding against that tiny body, her tits too small to even jiggle much. God she felt so fucking good.

I threw her ankles on my shoulder and leaned down over her. I put my arms around her, scrunched her up and rocked into her. I wanted to give her the fuck of her life. I wanted her think of me whenever and whoever she fucked.

"Yes. Fuck me. Use me. Harder," she huffed when she could. Suddenly she let out a huge moan and groan and shook all over. She no sooner had stopped when she did it all again. "Don't stop," she finally rasped.

I told the roundheeled skank not to worry and pulled her head back and stuck my tongue in that fresh little mouth. Tina's tongue danced with mine and it felt so right. I wanted to make it good for her. Shit, she was sort of special, I guess.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.