The Nudist And His Pupil - Cover

The Nudist And His Pupil

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tony tells us about his nudism and his pupil, who became his wife and encouraged his exhibitionistic behavior around her sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Back at the hotel, I called Michele on my cell phone while Connie talked with Ted on hers. When I hung up, I found her sitting and smiling at me across the bed.

"Everything okay?"

"Absolutely," I nodded, "On your end?"

"Fine, I told Ted that everything went smoothly without being more specific."

"Same here, Remember, the less said about all this, the better."

"Something still puzzles me," she said.

I raid my eyebrows.

"We're still leaving a trail."

"What do you mean?"

"Only that if anything comes of this, evidence will show that we were in San Antonio when - well, when whatever happens, happens."

"Why do you think so?"

"Because, you checked us into the hotel."

"As Mister and Mrs. Cornelius McDowell from Malibu?"

"Mister and Mrs.-" Connie burst out laughing, "Really?"

I nodded.

"For real," I reached into my back pocket, pulled out my wallet and a credit card and a driver's license and tossed them to her.

"Pretty slick, eh?"

"Cornelius McDowell! But how in the world did you-"

"Nope," I said. "Need to know only, etc."

She came over and embraced me. "Whatever you say and thank you so much again."

"Believe me, the pleasure was as much mine as yours. I wish I could see the prick's face when he realizes he's been snowed."

"Same here."

I stretched. "Well, time for a shower."

"Me after you."

"Go first, then," I said.

"No, you."

"I insist," I said. "It'll give me time to unpack my computer and do some surfing."

"Oooh, I hope I don't miss anything." Connie gave me a half-smile; half leer and began to strip, "In the room or on the screen."

"You hot wench," I said.

"You better believe it!"

A quarter hour later, she came out of the bathroom as I was downloading a few shots of gorgeous non-nude girls posing in all sorts of poses, from goofy to seductive.

"There's only one thing wrong with them," said Connie behind me.

"What?" I said as I swiveled the chair around.

"They're not naked," said Connie, who was naked. Totally, not even a pinky ring on her fingers or a toe ring below.

"I hope you don't mind," she said.

"Oh, yeah, I totally mind seeing a gorgeous woman on complete display."

"I'm too fat to be gorgeous."

"You're insane. Turn around."

"Why? So you can see my fat ass?"

"Sure, if you want to call it that. But if it's a fat ass, it's a luscious fat ass."

She smiled, turned around, bent over the bed and crossed her legs. The effect was stunning. "My god, it's a bubble butt that deserves to be worshipped!"

I raced over, knelt in front of her ample buttocks and squeezed them and then kissed each globe.

"Okay, so I guess some guys really like them round and plump."

"Absolutely," I said. "Hell, if I weren't married, I would show you just how much I love them like yours. That would include doing this," I spread her cheeks, "and planting a kiss on your gorgeous rosebud, which, by the way, is every bit as beautiful as I knew it would be."

Connie turned around, her face all smiles and kissed my cheek. "Thanks, Tony. You make me feel good about myself." She sat on the corner of the bed, her legs spread on either side of the mattress corner. Sitting that way, her bald pussy looked quite engorged and I noticed her puffy outer lips split apart and reveal her inner charms.

"You have a right to feel good," I said. "You're absolutely beautiful, and speaking of beauty, that's a fantastic wax job on your pussy."

She looked down, rubbed it casually and pulled the thick outer lip further apart. "You can tell?"

"Of course, that's the only way you could've gotten it that smooth. And I see you've been visiting a tanning booth, since your tan is definitely the all-over sort, even though I haven't seen you tanning naked at our house."

"You're right." She stood and walked over to the laptop. "Do you mind if I play on it while you shower?"

"Go for it," I said. Then I moved over to my bed and tossing my clothes on it.

I got in the shower and soaped up, fully aware that my gorgeous nude sister-in-law was in the other room. I had absolutely no intention of cheating on my wife. I loved Michele too much to stray. On the other hand, Michele knew very well that I preferred to go nude and she knew that her sister was not only tolerant of nudity but preferred to be nude whenever possible.

In recent months, she had told me that it was perfectly all right with her if I wanted to go around the house naked, as I had before we had our long-term visitors. I asked her if she was sure. Michele had assured me she was indeed fine with it. "I've even talked it over with Connie," she explained. "I know she's visited with you upstairs while you've been naked. Heck, you could even masturbate in front of her, for all I care."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course, silly man, I'm not jealous of my own husband and sister. I know you're totally oversexed and it would probably give you a major exhibitionist thrill to do yourself in front of her."

"How do you think Connie would feel about it?"

"Knowing my equally oversexed sister, she would probably love it." Then Michele poked my chest with one rigid forefinger. "But pumping yourself is as far as it goes, you hear?"

"Yes, ma'am, if that even happens."

"Right, If. As far as going naked around the house, she sees no reason why you shouldn't."

"What about the kids?"

She shrugged. "She thinks it would be good to reacquaint them with casual home nudity.

She used to go naked around the house until Bob got weird, remember her telling us?"

I nodded.

"Well, Connie honestly doesn't see anything wrong with such an environment. She thinks it's actually healthy, especially if kids experience it from both a male and female perspective."

"Your sister is definitely a free spirit," I said. "But then, so are you."

Michele laughed and kissed me. "Not as much as you two, but I'm getting there."

As I lathered my balls and phallus, I felt myself thicken and harden up as I remembered the delicious blowjob that followed my conversation with Michele.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.