The Nudist And His Pupil - Cover

The Nudist And His Pupil

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tony tells us about his nudism and his pupil, who became his wife and encouraged his exhibitionistic behavior around her sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The fourth day after that pleasant afternoon with my sister-in-law began like many others, with Connie and the kids, Michele and I breakfasting together. Then things took a decidedly different turn.

Because of the long delay in getting the divorce finalized, Connie had finally enrolled the kids in school about three months into her stay with us. She used our place as a temporary address and enrolled them in a nearby school district. It wasn't the one Michele worked for but she dropped the kids off on the way into her own school.

As soon as Michele and the kids were out the door that particular morning, Connie received a phone call from Ted. She listened for several long minutes and then came back into the kitchen. One look at her face and I knew she was hopping mad.

"That fucking bastard."

"Who, Ted?"

"Bob!"

"But I thought he signed the divorce papers and everything's finalized."

"It is. That's just it! It is and yet, this morning, Ted's associate in San Antonio dug up a hidden bank account of Bob's."

"Is it a large one?"

"Large enough," she slumped onto the table and cradled her head in her hands, "19 thousand bucks!"

I whistled. "Okay, it's not a fortune, but it's not two or three grand, either."

"Exactly."

"So, is Ted going to sue him for the money, on your behalf?"

"My noble hubby-to-be says it isn't worth it - that between establishing a case, digging into the history, taking the whole thing through the legal ropes, and spending all his time mounting the case, it would eat up at least the nine and a half thousand we'd get."

"So, sue him for court and legal costs on top of everything else."

"Ted still thinks we'll come out breaking even, but no more."

I was silent for a long time and then I spoke softly. "Connie, I have a hell of a wedding gift for you."

She sighed. "Tony, I love you to pieces and sometimes - don't tell Michele - I wish I'd found you first because I think you and I are super compatible in certain areas, but you've been more than kind enough to me, both you and my sister, so don't go talking about gifts."

"Ah, but it's going to give me great pleasure in bestowing this one upon you, trust me. I mean, this is going to blow you sky high, if Michele agrees that I should proceed."

Michele did, which is why Connie and I were bound for San Antonio the next afternoon.

Connie pestered me all the way about disclosing the big secret but I refused. "You'll learn all about it when the time is right," I said, and no more.

I checked us into the Marriott overlooking the River Walk. It was a gorgeous but sweltering afternoon, so we waited until sundown to head down and ate at a great Mexican restaurant overlooking the canal and the tourists sailing by on the riverboats.

"Nice of Michele to let us stay in the same room together," she said over margaritas (frozen for her, on the rocks for me).

"She trusts us both," I said. "She even said not to bother to dress in the hotel room, since you've seen me naked so often."

"That's so sweet of her!" said Michele. "And believe it or not, she told me the same thing."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she said she knew that I preferred being naked at home and I shouldn't change my ways for anyone."

"We'll see what Ted and the future hold for you."

She nodded and sipped at her drink.

"Besides, if we get too hot and bothered we can always take care of ourselves," she said softly.

I smiled.

"Michele says whenever you guys take trips you always bring porn on your computer."

"It's true. Have porn, will travel is my motto."

"You're such a pervert!"

"Guilty as charged."

"Which is yet another reason why I love you so much and besides the fact that you're my brother-in-law and so good to my baby sister."

"I even downloaded some special stuff for you, in case you're interested."

Connie's eyes widened, "Really?"

I nodded.

"Like what?"

"You'll see, maybe."

"Maybe?"

"If you want to?"

"Oh, I do, believe me!"

"Good, but first dinner and business."

"Business?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.