The Nudist And His Pupil
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tony tells us about his nudism and his pupil, who became his wife and encouraged his exhibitionistic behavior around her sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Let's go."

"Go?" It was another late evening. Michele and I had been playing up in my study earlier. Then she went downstairs and left me to download some more pics. Now she was back, standing by the door of my private chamber, beckoning me.

"Want to swim in the pool."

"But, what about our guests?"

"Tommy and Lisa are asleep," she explained, "and Connie is out."

"Should I put on a towel, just in case?"

"Oh, where's the daredevil pervert I married?"

"Well, where's the shy little Miss Innocent I married?"

"You corrupted me, you bad man!" She laughed and took my hand and pulled me out of my computer chair. She was dressed in a tiny forest green bikini that revealed much of her voluptuous figure. Her breasts were literally spilling out of her cups and more than half her ass was hanging out the micro-bottom. When she didn't swim nude, Michele's wore the skimpiest swimwear she could find via Internet mail-order (In other words, her stash of Wicked Weasel bikinis grew larger by the month.)

We frolicked in the pool for a good long while. I swam underwater and between her legs at one point and pulled her tiny bottoms down. I heard her squeal above water and surfaced to be slapped on my upper arm.

Then I cornered her in shallow waters and pressed her against the lip of the pool and she felt me hard against her stomach. One of my hands snaked into her bottoms and my fingers penetrated her deeply. She rocked on my fingers and very soon fell into a steady rhythm brought on half by her movements, half by the turbulent pool water. I rammed another finger into her and she let out a gasp and both her hands shot off the lip of the pool where they had been supporting her. She gripped my forearm with her hands and used it like a dildo, manipulating my fingers and soon her eyes all but closed and I saw the whites of her eyes as she began a long series of convulsions that frothed up the water around us.

"Okay," she said, after a long time, "Simply delicious lover."

Now she sought out my firmness and cupped it and then she had my rod in her tiny hand and began a slow steady pumping of her own.

She looked down and her hand stopped a moment. She was gripping my hard-on like a rock star grips a long fat microphone. Her fingers encircled as much of it as they could and her thumb ran the length of my shaft, her fingernail pointed up and perpendicular with the bulbous violet mushroom head.

Michele looked at me, made her eyebrows dance and laughed. "You like?"

"I love," I murmured.

It was my turn to grip the edge of the pool. I did and brought my legs up where they were buoyed by the water and snaked around her upper body. I scissored my feet and gripped Michele between my legs. My shaft sprang into the air, freed of the water and her hand momentarily. Then Michele gripped it again and swallowed what remained uncovered by her fisted grip. I sighed, then yelped as her fingers released me and she took most of me in her mouth.

"You've gotten so good at swallowing me," I said, floating on the surface.

"Damn, baby, you've just about swallowed everything I have to offer."

I watched her wet head pump up and down, up and down and then heard her giggle. She pulled her mouth off and continued to stroke me for a long time. Then she smiled and winked.

"I think you better let me go and sink back down."

"Oh, you do, eh? Why?"

"Because, my sister is about to walkout and join us."

"What?"

I forced my body to sink below the surface and turned around to stare at the mostly dark house. Sure enough, the orange glow of a low-lit lamp revealed Connie pushing the sliding glass door open, shutting it and moving our way!

We thought we were being such daredevils coming out without towels. Michele was fine in her tiny suit but I had absolutely nothing to cover my total nudity.

Then I felt Michele's hand circle my semi-hardness below the water. Instead of making my tumescence go down, her grip made me puffier.

"Hi!" said Connie, coming over to the lip of the pool above us.

I drifted behind Michele and hid my lower self behind her buttocks. Once again, the tiny slit of fabric between her mostly exposed buttocks did nothing but make me grow harder as I pressed up between her large buttocks and the silky fabric.

"Hey, sister," said Michele. "How was your afternoon and evening?"

"The first part sucked," said Connie. "I stopped by the lawyer's and he said it'll be at least another couple of weeks before all the divorce papers are finalized. Sorry, guys. I guess I'm going to have to keep imposing on you two for a little longer."

"Don't even mention it," I said. "It's really great to have you and the kids here."

Michele nodded.

"You're sweet to say that," said Connie, "but you need your privacy, I know."

"Hey, you're family," I said. "What's there to hide from you all?"

Connie smiled. "Thanks for feeling that way." Then she smirked.

"But there are a few things that privacy is good for - like your skinny dipping."

"Who's skinny dipping?" asked Michele, putting her hands on her shoulders and pointing to her tiny bikini straps.

"Your hubby, Michele," said Connie.

"Oh, can you see me?" I asked. "Sorry about that."

"No, I can't see anything significant but-"

"Hey!" Michele yelped, splashing a little water on her sister, who squealed and jumped back.

"There's plenty of significance down in this here pool!"

That broke us all up. It was good to see Connie laughing. Slowly but surely, she was getting back to some semblance of sanity and good humor.

"I'm sure there is, sister dear. I only meant I can see your hubby but I can't see him. I mean, I can see from the side angle over here that he's not wearing any bathing trunks of any sort because there's skin from the top of his handsome face to his shoulders and chest and the side of his hips and the bare feet I see, sort of, way down below the water, all thanks to the low-beam but very cool pool lights you guys had installed into the pool when you built it. But you're doing a good job of covering him up - as if you need to."

"Okay, miss hotshot," Michele said as she pushed herself off the side of the pool and drifted several feet away. "Since you're acting so confident, take this!"

"Oh my," said Connie. "Now I definitely see some significance."

We laughed again. I was conscious of the pool lights revealing my bobbing semi-hard penis below the water but made no move to drift closer to the edge of the pool. Instead I shrugged my shoulders. "Thanks for being cool."

"About skin, come on, what's wrong with it? It's your pool and your backyard, and your house, for that matter. I'm just grateful the kids and I have a place to stay."

"But we'd never dream of making you uncomfortable," said Michele.

"Absolutely not," I said.

"Who's uncomfortable?" said Connie, "With skin? Not this fun-lovin' gal. In fact, I was always more carefree about my body than my sister."

Michele looked at me and nodded.

"It's true. That's why I played that joke on her right now and let her see you. Connie was practically a home nudist when we were young. Maybe that's why your own home nudity never phased me that much, Tony."

"You mean Tony doesn't wear that much at home?" Connie asked.

"He'll go days without donning so much as a pair of shorts when it's just the two of us," explained Michele. "He reminds me of you when we were growing up."

"Well, I wasn't that bad," said Connie as she sat by the lip of the pool and stuck her feet and calves in the water. "But I didn't mind hanging naked in our bedroom now and then."

"Remember my girlfriends when they came over?"

Connie laughed. "Michele and her friends thought I was a slut or something."

"I didn't!" Michele slapped her sister's thigh.

"Not you, you're right, sis. Sorry. But your friends got uncomfortable whenever you came upstairs with them and you caught me reading or studying naked."

"Or watching TV or whatever," said Michele. "I got tired of using the 'My sister was about to take a shower' and 'My sister just came out of the shower' excuses."

I laughed along with the sisters.

"They didn't buy it after awhile, I'm guessing," said Connie.

"Well, if they didn't, they never really said much about it, except that my sister sure took a lot of showers."

We all laughed again.

"So really, if you want to skinny dip or whatever, fine with me."

"Actually," said Michele, "I seldom do, but Tony loves to, since he's always naked anyway."

"Now I'm really sorry for intruding on your space," said Connie.

"Please don't be," I said. "Sure, I love being naked but I love having you and the kids here."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.