The Nudist And His Pupil - Cover

The Nudist And His Pupil

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tony tells us about his nudism and his pupil, who became his wife and encouraged his exhibitionistic behavior around her sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

One night Michele came upstairs and caught me downloading some non-nude cuties off the web. "Wowza! Those are pretty young looking babes."

"Oh, come on. They're old enough."

She shot an eyebrow up, "Old enough to what?"

"Ummm... to look cute?"

She laughed and reached down and fondled my half-hard penis.

"And to stir things up a bit, I see."

I downloaded a few more shots. The nubile teens in short-shorts and tiny bikinis and filmy lingerie combined with Michele's ministrations did the trick. Pretty soon my phallus was rock hard and throbbing and practically shoving her little fingers apart.

"Pick a favorite," she said softly. "Enlarge her picture and then stand up."

I chose a gorgeous little redhead with milky white skin and bulbous lips.

"Stand up?"

"Yeah."

I did as I was told.

"Now," Michele spoke softly, never missing a stroke with both of her small hands working my shaft, "concentrate on that oh so sweet and innocent face, my perverted husband, and enjoy the next few minutes."

She knelt and took me into her mouth. I shoved my erection down her throat and apologized. Her eyes widened a bit and she shook her head and continued to pump me into her wet orifice, her warm tongue swirling around and around and around my shaft until she sensed I was about to cum. Then I knew why she wanted me standing up. She reached between my legs and shoved a moist index finger into my asshole and fucked me in and out with it as I jetted shot after shot of sperm down her throat.

She released my dick first and then slowly slid her finger out of my ass.

I collapsed onto the chair. "That," I half-sighed, half-gasped, "was fan-fucking-tastic!"

Michele smiled a cum smile and wiped her mouth with her fingers and started to lick each, one by one. "I certainly aim to please, Baby. And since I've now discovered yet another kinky dimension to you, I think we need to let you indulge it whenever you want."

"Yes? You don't think me too weird?"

She laughed. "I already knew you were weird, and I knew what I was getting into before I got into it, if you know what I mean. No problem here. You're weird in a really, really good way. Make that ways. I know you're just being more honest than literally millions of other guys, old and young, single and married, widowers and daddies."

"I don't understand."

"Yeah you do," she said, sticking out the tip of her tongue and licking the head of my cock clean with one swirl. The sensitivity made my body jerk up and she laughed and squeezed my penis affectionately and kissed it softly on the side.

"You just like to think that my mouth was hers." She pointed to the screen and the young cutie still posing across there. Michele hit the keyboard's space bar.

"Or her." She hit it again.

"Or her or her or her or even - oh, my, she is tiny, isn't she? But, yes her too. That's fine. My husband has a kinky but very active imagination. And as long as he keeps me happy, who am I to complain?"

"Keep you happy, I will," I said, standing up and shucking off her short T-shirt. Then I pushed her onto the leather chair. "Very happy."

"Tony, what-"

"It's your turn."

"But there's no need. Not right now."

"But I want to," I said, making her slouch low and then draping her legs over my shoulders. I stared at the completely bald and puffy pussy in front of me, before swooping low and planting my lips on her lower ones.

"Oh! My God," Michele half-said, half sighed. Then she giggled.

I came up for air. "What? Did I hurt you?"

When she spoke again, it was in her very best little girl voice.

"No silly, it's just that I suddenly realized why you like me totally bald down there at all times."

I reached down and started to pull on my thickening penis. "Maybe you're right, baby."

"Ooooo!" She pushed my head back onto her smooth mound. "Keep that up!"

"What? This?" I swirled my tongue into her slit and fucked her with it for several long seconds.

"Or this?" I stroked my now rock-hard penis. The mauve head and several long inches extended from between my cupped fingers. I waved it at her like a thick baton.

"Both, silly boy!" said Michele, then sucked her thumb into her mouth and warbled around it. "Huh-wee up!"

I hurried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.