The Nudist And His Pupil - Cover

The Nudist And His Pupil

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tony tells us about his nudism and his pupil, who became his wife and encouraged his exhibitionistic behavior around her sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next five years were bliss in so many ways. Michele and I moved into the house and she continued to work on her teaching degree. I continued to work on the independent information systems jobs and write tech manuals. In time, I was getting more orders for tech writing jobs than I could accept and still keep up with the actual on-site work. I decided to quit the freelance system building and continue to write the manuals. Once again, I was nervous because it was such a bold move. I worried about my writing work drying up. What if I got out of the loop and writing contracts stopped coming in? I had a huge house and property to maintain and a new wife to support.

Things turned out all right. The writing assignments kept coming in and it was all I could do to keep up with them. And then Michele graduated, was hired by a local school district and her added income provided us with a major cushion of support. We started taking some terrific vacations - usually places where total nudity wasn't frowned upon - and developed even darker tans.

Michele never became a total at-home nudist. She swam and sunbathed naked now and then. She also slept in the nude. But she usually put on an oversized T-shirt for lounging around the house.

She loved my nudity and said it made for easy access to my charms. She was right. So often when she came into the room to say hi or watch some TV with me, my penis would end up in her hands or in her mouth. Sometimes she would tease me for hours, working her fingers around it and making it thicken and grow rock hard, then letting it come down and grow semi-flaccid before working it up to full hardness again. Eventually, after an entire movie's worth of torture, she would increase her hand's pumping until I gushed all over my stomach. Other times, she would swallow me and take as much of my thickness into her mouth as she could while her little hand pumped me at the base until I jetted streams down her throat.

The house provided as much seclusion as I had hoped. I could wander around the backyard naked and never be spotted. The same went for the front yard, if I were careful. Traffic was incredibly sparse down our road. If we had a half-dozen drive-bys in a day, it was an extremely busy day in our area. Sometimes days would go by and ours would be the only vehicles on our roadway, except for the mailman and, once a week, the lawn crew and pool service.

I got pretty used to walking around the front yard naked too, after Michele dared me to go get the mail naked one lazy Saturday morning. After that, I made the daily trip to the mailbox without a stitch of clothing on. Sometimes, just for fun and to shock Michele, I would sit on a long bench under the house's wraparound front porch as she drove home from work in the afternoon. Her eyes would grow saucer round as she spotted me sitting naked in the front yard. She would smile, laugh, honk her horn and then I'd walk around and join her at the garage.

We weren't hermits, but neither of us liked much company. I was always a very private person and so was Michele. Every now and then, we'd have one of her old girlfriends over for dinner and a movie, or one of mine over for same. But most of the time, we were perfectly happy to enjoy each other's company in complete isolation, and that meant we could be very lax about what we chose to wear or not wear around the house. Sometimes, I would go almost a week without wearing a stitch.

Inside the house, I was always completely naked and did everything in the nude, including writing and adding to my ever-growing porn collection. Unlike my former girlfriend, my new bride was true to her word and never once frowned on my porn library. She liked some of it and would cycle through some of the pictures and watch some of the action clips with me from time to time. I was a hopeless case, though, and she just couldn't keep up with my voracious appetite for smut. Many late nights after a bout of lovemaking, Michele would awaken and find me missing from the bed. Then she would climb the stairs to my third-story office loft and find me naked and downloading porn and stroking away.

She always laughed and said the same thing, "Let me take over for you," leaving my hands free to work keyboard and mouse and download and save the images faster. Michele would either sit next to me in a spare office chair and stroke away at my member, or she would grab a pillow off the small couch in my study, rest it on the floor and squeeze under my desk and kneel in front of me, using her hands and mouth on my phallus. Usually, these sessions ended the same way. I would finally fixate on one particular image and then tell her I was ready for my "big bang." Michele would nod, slip out of her nightshirt and then place my thick rod between her pendulous breasts and I would hump them from my slouched position and she would help by cupping them around my shaft and sliding them up and down until I splashed all over them and on her neck, chin and face, and on myself.

Some of my favorite images to stroke to, were the gorgeous nudes I took of Michele. Initially, she was quite reluctant to let me take her photo, but with patience and coaxing, she allowed me a few sensuous shots in semi-states of undress. In time, these became full nudes. And in more time, she allowed me to take shots of her out of the bedroom. After a year of marriage, I had stark naked shots of Michele in every room of our large house. And then we took the fun outside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.