The Nudist And His Pupil - Cover

The Nudist And His Pupil

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tony tells us about his nudism and his pupil, who became his wife and encouraged his exhibitionistic behavior around her sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I looked forward to my next rendezvous with Michele. The week seemed to pass very slowly, in spite of the fact that I stayed busy with my own classes, two tutoring sessions I conducted with other students both male (and both of whom I met at the university library) my job and my girlfriend. But my greatest source of pleasure that week was the anticipation of another get-together with my pupil Michele.

All week I thought about how I might push the envelope without its seeming too obvious. I think my solution was too contrived in the end. On the other hand, maybe she was so taken aback by my boldness that I pulled it off.

Michele was scheduled to come around at the same time as the previous week. That would allow me the perfect excuse to be wearing a towel and nothing more when she rang the doorbell. It all worked perfectly. When I answered the door wearing a towel which I'd folded over twice to make look like a short loincloth, she smiled and immediately started to go pink on me again.

"Haven't we played this scene before?" she said. "Don't tell me you were showering."

"Not with water," I said. "I did that earlier. But yes, I was showering. Sun showering!"

She laughed. "You mean sunbathing."

"Bath? Shower? What's the difference?"

She laughed again. I noticed that she didn't seem very ill at ease and quickly composed herself. "Shall I set up on the kitchen table?"

"Sure, I said. I'll be right back."

"Getting the suntan lotion off?" she asked.

"Right, I promise I'll make it a super fast rinse."

And I did. The daredevil in me even left the bedroom and bathroom doors open on the off-chance Michele would come into the bedroom and try talking to me. She didn't.

On the pretext of being in a hurry, I barely dried off and left myself glistening after the shower. Then I tied a fresh short towel around my waist and stepped out into the tiny dining area.

"Hi."

She looked up and immediately took note of the yellow towel. I thought it made a nice contrast with my bronze skin. And I tried to keep her at ease and started a casual conversation right away. Had she submitted a finished draft of the essay we worked on last week? She had. Did she get a great grade? She did, a B. Great! It's an improvement from the previous paper right? Right! And so on.

I sat next to her and started reading her latest essay, marking it up and correcting a few sentences when necessary, jotting down a few questions in the margins to ask her to revise and expand certain sections.

My dining room table was round and made of glass, so we actually could see each other's legs - and other things - if we peeked around the books and papers scattered on the table. I sat with my legs stretched in front of me. The towel barely covered my lap. If I dared stretch fully, I was certain to give Michele a view of my semi-erect penis and balls.

Then I sat up and placed her notebook on the table. We moved our chairs closer and I started going over certain sections of the essay. As I did, I felt my phallus throbbing and growing. All of a sudden I knew without looking that the head was surely sticking out beyond the length of the skimpy yellow towel.

I glanced down surreptitiously. I was right. There was the thickening uncircumcised head totally exposed and rosy hued but moving to a mauve color as it puffed up thicker and rounder!

Suddenly, Michele squirmed. Apparently, she'd caught sight of my exposed member too. I pretended not to notice, placed one foot atop the chair and continued to go on about her essay. This made about one third of my erection visible.

For a second or two, I didn't care. Let her see it, I decided. She'll enjoy it.

And then I thought I might be moving too quickly. I pretended to notice my exposure and sat up straight and said a loud "Oh, wow! Sorry!"

Michele laughed.

"I hope I didn't offend you."

She was blushing so deeply. This made me even harder. Although I was fully covered now, the thick lump in front of the towel made it obvious I was sporting one rock-hard hard-on. I'm not overly large down below - about six and three-quarter inches when fully erect — but somehow the lump I made under the town made my shaft look even larger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.