Just Another Day Making Porn

by Joris K. Huysmans

Copyright© 2007 by Joris K. Huysmans

Humor Sex Story: Martin arrives at a house in Malibu for a porn site video shoot. The girl's shape is a surprise. So is his reaction.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Humor   Voyeurism   BBW   .

Martin rang the doorbell, then bounced up and down on his heels, expending a little nervous pre-show energy. "Hey man," said a photographer's assistant he recognized, a shaggy dude named Denny or Danny or something, as he opened the door. "Come on in. Nice place, huh?"

It was nice, but they didn't make ugly houses in Malibu, just like they didn't make ugly people. It was one of the wonders of the business, he thought, that perfectly respectable citizens were happy to turn a house like this over to a porn crew for a day for an amount of money that they surely couldn't need. For the illicit thrill of watching strangers screw in it. Those looked like the owners sitting on the patio by the pool over there, keeping an eye on things-- had to be, unless Carl was planning on shooting something for HornyWealthyRetiredWASPs.com later in the day.

"Hey, Martin," Carl said as he looked up from the camera in his lap. He pointed vaguely toward the living room. "Make yourself at home. I'm just playing with a new lens I bought. We'll get going in a minute."

"No problem," Martin said, and went to get himself an Evian from a cooler behind Carl.

At the far end of the couch sat a chubby young lady with straight black hair, talking on a cell phone. It looked like she was wearing something hot pink and slinky underneath, but the bathrobe over it made it hard to tell. "It's a BBW shoot today, I take it?" Martin said.

"Yeah," Carl said without looking up from his video camera. "You're okay with that?"

"It's great," Martin said. And if it wasn't, I wouldn't say so right in front of the fat girl, he thought. He understood how people in the business got that callous sometimes, but he tried to treat people decently, considering the nature of what he was doing to them on camera. Hmm, interesting. He'd never done a BBW shoot before. For all the women he'd fucked on camera or off, he'd never really done anybody who wasn't pretty thin, although the occasional black or Latino girl had had back, as they say. Oh well, he was sure he could rise to the occasion.

"Pretty much your basic three-part download," Denny or Danny started explaining out of nowhere. "We got some stuff at a shopping mall about picking her up, now she's going to meet you, some sucking, some tit-fucking, fuck her from behind--"

"Anal or vaginal?"

"Vaginal," the woman interjected firmly, then continued her conversation on her phone.

"The lady says vaginal only, so I guess it's vaginal only," Denny or Danny said. "Pussy one way, pussy another way, money shot on the face and we're done."

"Only one today?"

"Julio came by with some stoner chick and did her in the morning. So yeah, just one, you should still have enough ammo in your holster to par-tay to-ni-i-ight," Denny or Danny said, practically doing a white-guy rap as he exited the room.

"Busy day," Martin said, to no one particular, and sat down on the couch.

A moment later the girl's conversation came to an end and she put the phone back in a big floppy bag. "I'm Brenda," she said, extending her hand to Martin.

"Martin," he said. And I'll be your erect, throbbing cock this afternoon. "Is this your first time doing one of these?"

"I've done some still shoots for Carl and some other guys," she said. "First movie," she added, making air quotes around "movie" for any of several possible reasons. "You?"

"I've worked with these guys a lot," he said.

"Martin helped us launch HottiesBegging4Anal.com last year," Denny or Danny added, not really helpfully from a breaking-the-ice-with-a-girl perspective. "We did 14 movies in six days with him."

"Is that your thing, anal?" she asked, and he sensed a hint of disdain in the way she said it.

"Not particularly," he said. "I mean, it's fine, but after 14 times in six days, I'd kinda had enough assholes for a year, if you know what I mean."

"I have some idea," she said. "Hey, Donnie, I wanted to ask you about that URL. Don't you think HornyChubbyBitches.com is kind of demeaning to women?"

Oh God, here it comes, thought Martin. Nothing more deadly than a porn actress with an undergrad grounding in the principles of feminism. Might as well break out the Viagra now. "You have something in mind, Brenda?"

"I was thinking something a little more empowering and nurturing toward women, that reflects the spirituality of women's sexuality in a holistic and sex-positive way," she said. "Something more like, CockSlurpingFatWhores.com."

She said it with such a straight face that it took Martin a moment. Then he laughed out loud, and she gave him a look that said, About time already. "Jesus, I thought I was talking to a statue for a second there," she said.

"Sorry, that just wasn't what I was expecting to come out of your mouth," he said.

"And I'll let that setup line pass, tempting as it is," she said as she stood up and opened her bathrobe, revealing an absurdly skimpy and revealing outfit which would have gotten her arrested if she'd really worn it around town.

The top was a screaming pink satin blouse, tight enough to trace every outline of her large, watermelon-like breasts, her round belly, and the rolls on either side that began to cascade over her hips. Below that was a pair of stretch shorts, which defined her ass and mound almost as closely as if they'd been painted on, and which rode so high that her thighs ballooned out visibly from the very edge of her pussy. A Hollywood Boulevard prostitute would be ashamed to wear an outfit like this-- but as usual for one of the company's websites, the movie would depict Brenda as having been walking down the street in it, the most natural thing in the world, when Carl's camera crew found her and quickly persuaded her to come back and fuck a stranger on camera.

"You like it? It was my mom's," she said.

"Okay boys and girls," Carl said. "You know the parts we're playing, so just improvise in character, try to keep visuals clear so the camera can see what fun you're having, and basically have the best sex of your lives, whether you're enjoying it or not. We'll start by interviewing Brenda, and then we'll introduce Martin."

Carl put Brenda on the couch and gave her a lollipop to lick suggestively. He started rolling, and then motioned to Brenda. "Okay, we're back at my place, tell me your name," Carl said.

Brenda licked around the lollipop. "I'm Jasmine," she said, in a breathy little-girl voice.

"Welcome to my pad, Jasmine," Carl said. "Are you ready to party?"

"I love to party," Brenda said. "Only, I feel like there's something I better warn you about."

"What's that, Jasmine?"

"Well," she said, rubbing the lollipop down between her huge breasts, "I like to party dirty. Really dirty."

"Okaaaa-ay, I think we can handle that. Jasmine, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine," Carl said, and he waved Martin toward the couch. "This is my buddy Jett."

"Hey, Jasmine, how's it goin'," Martin said as he sat next to her and began to stroke her hair.

"Hello, Jett," Brenda said. "I hope you brought your big dick with you today."

"Oh yeah, you're going to like Jett and his big dick," Carl said. "Why don't you two get to know each other a little better. Jasmine, maybe you'd like to do a little dance for Jett, show off your big beautiful body."

"That's an excellent idea, Mister Voice Behind The Camera Guy," Brenda said, and she stood up and started to do a little shimmy, more for the camera than for Martin, though he pretended it was all for him and he was absolutely delighted by it.

So what was it like, watching a girl as large as Brenda dance seductively? Her outfit was grotesque, too tight and loud, but there was something graceful about the way her big body moved, her round ass shook back and forth, her mammoth breasts rose and fell. Now she reached down and began to pull the ghastly pink top off, revealing her ample belly and then her vast, drooping tits. Some guys, he thought, would like this much tit to play with, but it seemed overkill to him. "Wow, you are amazing, girl, those are sooo hot," he said, wincing at both how lame and how insincere his improvisation was.

"They're all yours, Jett," she said, and now she straddled him and put them in his face as Carl moved around with the camera. He reached up and took hold of the enormous things and began to squeeze them. Okay, tits are tits, these weren't bad, really, but they still seemed very different from his ideal. He took the nipple in his mouth anyway, and she moaned as if he'd hit five G-spots with four different cocks.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.