Life Class - Cover

Life Class

Copyright© 2007 by H.L. Berry

Chapter 8 : Payback

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 : Payback - An impoverished student takes up an unusual offer to earn more money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

Jane had already started work in her studio by the time Claire and I made it downstairs. We took a leisurely breakfast and spent a while exploring the dungeon thoroughly as we waited for her to finish. The remaining few unopened boxes yielded some interesting finds. We were busy checking them out when we heard the click of Jane's shoes as she crossed the hall and descended the stairs into the basement. As her feet appeared, clad in a rather kinky pair of leopard print kitten heels, Claire and I, still wearing our robes, hid on either side of the doorway at the foot of the staircase. As Jane entered we each grabbed one of her wrists and dragged her to the large cross. She was so surprised that we had her arms raised above her head and fastened to the cross before she had even realised what was happening. Claire knelt down to fasten her left ankle, but I stopped her.

"Just a minute, Claire," I cautioned. "Let's get these off first."

I reached in front of Jane and undid the button on her black Lycra trousers, lowering the delicate zip and taking a moment to caress her smooth stomach underneath. Slowly I pulled them down, revealing an attractive thong in midnight blue. Jane wiggled her almost bare bottom in my face. I lifted her feet and removed her heels in order to free her legs from the trousers, but replaced them afterwards. The thong quickly followed, and we attached the cuffs to her ankles, holding her in an X-shape. All this time Jane had remained silent, but now she spoke.

"You cunning little bastards! This wasn't what I had in mind at all. What are you going to do now?"

I grinned at Claire, who brandished a wide leather belt at Jane. Dangling from it was another strap, onto which were mounted two large dildos. Jane's eyes widened. As she watched, Claire opened the much-used jar of lubricant and smeared it over the devices. I helped her fasten the belt around Jane's waist, buckling it at the front just below her belly button. I passed the extra strap between her legs. Claire lined up the dildos to penetrate Jane's pussy and anus, and they slipped in easily as I pulled the strap tight and buckled it to the back of her belt. Jane gasped as they filled her, her hips swaying as she tried to accommodate them comfortably.

Claire and I stepped back and discarded our robes. We surveyed our captive, clad in a white blouse with a soft sheen to it, but naked from the waist down. She pulled at the cuffs, testing them. When that proved futile, she rubbed herself against the polished wood.

"Mmm, that feels good," purred Jane. "What are you waiting for?"

"She talks too much. Should we gag her?" asked Claire.

"Oh, I don't think so," I replied. "I want to hear what she thinks of her treatment."

I turned to Claire and took her into my arms. We kissed tenderly, slowly sinking down onto the bed next to us.

"Hey!" exclaimed Jane, twisting in a vain attempt to see us. "What about me?"

For a while we ignored her pleas, leaving her to writhe helplessly in her bonds. Our hands roamed each other, caressing our skin. Our mouths were locked together as our tongues mingled deliciously. Claire's hand found its way to my cock as I probed her pussy with one of my fingers. I slipped a second inside her, moving both of them in and out as my thumb circled her clitoris. She stroked up and down my shaft, my hips thrusting to meet her. Eventually we broke apart, gasping for breath.

"Let's not forget Jane," said Claire. "She's looking a bit neglected."

We walked over to where Jane stood, spread so obligingly for our attentions.

"Well it's about time," she spoke crossly. I gave her a swift slap on the buttocks, making her squeal.

"Don't be cheeky. You're our prisoner, remember?"

Claire and I ran our hands over her defenceless body, taking turns to tug and twist at the strap between her legs. A little gasp escaped her each time. Eventually we tired of this and unfastened her belt, removing the two internal devices. Claire sank to the floor in front of the cross, where Jane's naked pussy was easily accessible below the point at which the two beams crossed. She tilted her head up and flicked her tongue over Jane, probing and circling. I moved behind Jane and ran my hands across her back, relishing the silky feel of the material under my fingertips.

"Nice blouse," I whispered in her ear. "Was it expensive?"

"Yes, very" gasped Jane, rocking to and fro in response to Claire's ministrations.

"That's too bad," I replied. "You'd better stop this out of my wages then."

I seized the collar in both hands and pulled, hard. The thin material parted easily, and I quite literally tore the shirt from her back. She squealed in shock. I threw the scraps of material to one side and pushed myself into her back, reaching around her to fondle her breasts through her lacy bra.

"I guess this cost a pretty penny too," I murmured, nibbling her earlobe.

"Yes, it did," she replied softly.

"Easy come, easy go," I said as I cut through the straps with a handy pair of scissors and let the pathetic fragments fall to the floor. I stood back and admired her now naked body. My cock strained towards her and I moved forward so it nestled in the crack between her buttocks. I reached around to caress her breasts, stroking the sides then lightly rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Jane tipped her head back to rest on my shoulder, trying to seek out my mouth with her tongue. I turned my face towards her obligingly. Her nipples felt very hard. Claire stopped what she was doing for a moment.

"Come on Matt, remember what we discussed," she urged. "She should be nicely open and slippery back there."

"No..." gasped Jane as I pulled away from her, reaching down to probe her arse with my fingers. Her body spoke otherwise, pushing back to meet my ministrations. I parted her buttocks with one hand and gripped my cock with the other, guiding it to her entrance, still oiled from her earlier training with the dildos. The feeling as I pushed into her anus was almost beyond description. She clenched me incredibly tightly, resisting as much as she could, and it was a real effort to gain entry. I persevered, keeping up a steady pressure, and inch by inch I impaled her. Eventually she realised that as strong as her muscles were, the greasy lubricant meant that she had no choice but to accept the fucking I was giving her. Her chest heaved as she began breathing heavily in an attempt to relax. Claire was continuing her work and I could see her arm moving as she apparently eased her fingers into Jane's pussy. I could feel her, caressing me through the thin rectal membrane. Deliberately I began to thrust in and out. Jane almost lost control as she gave in to us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.