Life Class - Cover

Life Class

Copyright© 2007 by H.L. Berry

Chapter 5: Interlude

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Interlude - An impoverished student takes up an unusual offer to earn more money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

My next two private modelling assignments passed off without a hitch. Alison was one of the younger women in the class and quite shy. She'd blushed almost as red as I had when I first stood naked in front of them, but had gradually become more comfortable with it. Nevertheless, when I visited her house she suggested that I remain clothed, and proceeded to paint a rather nice portrait of me in a relaxed and casual pose. She was very pleased with the result and asked me back the following week.

My next "client", Rose, requested that I pose nude, but the session was conducted in a very clinical manner with no physical contact. I wondered if Rose had just been caught up in the excitement of the moment during the final lesson, because she made no mention of me returning for a second visit.

Kitty rang early the next week to cancel our appointment. She'd been called away at very short notice, but promised to contact me again on her return in a couple of weeks. She also said she'd taken the liberty of telling Jane, who was very keen to see me. I phoned Jane to confirm the meeting, and duly arrived at her house on the Wednesday afternoon. I was slightly disappointed, because I'd been looking forward to another session with Kitty. However, what Jane suggested quickly dispelled those thoughts from my mind. She made no effort to take me to her studio, instead making me a cup of tea and leading me into her lounge, or drawing room as she somewhat ironically called it.

"Matt, take a seat, please."

I sat down in a very comfortable armchair, and she sat opposite me. She was dressed to kill in a sheer white blouse and a tight black skirt that was short enough for me to catch a glimpse of her stocking tops when she crossed her legs. We looked at each other for a moment before she leant forward to speak.

"Matt, I have an unusual proposition to put to you. You break up for the summer holidays soon, don't you?" I nodded in response. Jane continued. "Thanks to some help from Suzanne, I've won a rather nice contract from a ladies' magazine to illustrate a story with a series of original paintings."

I must have looked puzzled, because she was quick to elaborate.

"The thing is, it's a rather esoteric publication that specialises in female domination. The pose I arranged you and Suzanne in last week wasn't entirely by accident. It will form the first in the series. However, I can't really do the rest of them in the class. I'm quite sure that most of the others would disapprove."

She laughed at this and I joined in nervously, still wondering where all this was leading up to. She uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them, her skirt riding up slightly to reveal more of her stocking tops.

"To cut a long story short," she continued, "I need a man to model some bondage equipment for me. Whilst I have a fair degree of experience in illustrating stories, I have never done anything like this before and I have no idea where to start other than by actually setting up the scenarios in front of me."

I started to speak, but she held a finger up to silence me.

"Just let me finish. My proposal is this. You come and stay here, with me, for an entire week. I'll provide board and lodging for you, and I'll pay you £1,000 in cash for the modelling work. In return, you agree to pose however I want, and to try out any equipment that I ask you to. What do you think?"

I sat back, stunned. This was not at all what I'd expected. I turned thoughts over in my mind, weighing up the proposal. On the downside, I would miss the first week of the holidays with my family. There was also the bondage issue. Being very inexperienced, I'd heard the term but that was about it. All I knew was that it involved restraining a subject and I suspected inflicting pain on them. On the upside, Jane was highly attractive and she was offering what was to me a huge amount of money to do this. I looked at her. She had moved forward to the edge of her chair now and enough of her legs were showing that I could just see the clips of her suspenders under the hem of her skirt. She was leaning towards me, ostensibly giving me her full attention but also causing her full breasts to stretch the sheer material of her blouse. I could just make out the dark rings of her nipples through the fabric. It was quite distracting, and I had a strong suspicion that she was doing it deliberately. I wondered whether she was wearing any underwear at all. Tearing my eyes away, I looked at her directly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.