Life Class - Cover

Life Class

Copyright© 2007 by H.L. Berry

Chapter 4: Suzanne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Suzanne - An impoverished student takes up an unusual offer to earn more money.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

The next lesson was the last one of the summer term, though I still had a week or so before college finished. As usual I arrived early and was greeted by Suzanne.

"Hello Matt! Why so glum?"

"Hi Suzanne," I replied. "I was just thinking really. Tonight is the last lecture this term, and I can't see that you'll want me back next time. We seem to have covered pretty much everything."

"And you'll miss the extra money, right?" she teased.

"No, it's not that. I've really enjoyed these sessions. Not just the last two, although they were very memorable, but the whole thing really, getting to know you guys, seeing pictures of myself as you see me. That's what I'll miss."

"Well don't worry, Matt. This class is specifically about life drawing, so we'll always need a model. I can't promise that all the sessions in future will be as hot as those last two, but we will certainly need you again. And don't forget, hopefully there'll be a whole new class of pupils next term. I think we can keep you on for as long as you want.

My face cracked into a smile. Suzanne continued.

"Not only that, but I know you did a session for Kitty this week." I hoped she didn't notice my slight blush. "Well, several of the other girls have asked me if I thought you might do a spot of private modelling for them"

"And what did you say?" I enquired.

"I said that they'd better ask you direct, but that I thought you'd probably be OK with it."

I nodded, still smiling to myself. The private sessions would not all go the same way as Kitty's, that was for sure, but at the very least I'd get a few quid for each one.

Kitty was the first to arrive, and she came straight over to me after greeting Suzanne.

Hello Matt," she sang, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Hi Kitty," I replied happily.

"Listen, I really enjoyed our session. Really, really enjoyed it, in fact. Is there any chance we could do it again? Same time next week?"

I was delighted. "Of course we can, Kitty, I'd love that."

"That's great," she grinned. "And I promise that I will pay you this time. What with everything that happened, it completely slipped my mind."

I laughed. "Don't worry, Kitty. I must admit I didn't even notice, and you certainly don't owe me anything."

"Nonsense," she snorted. "A deal's a deal, and if anything more happens, well then that's just down to us, isn't it?"

"Kitty?" I began, but at that moment we were interrupted by the arrival of a few of the other students, so we parted, her to chat to the newcomers and me to get changed into my robe. As I came out of my cubicle, some of them gathered round me, Kitty included.

"Matt, Kitty says that you modelled privately for her, and we're all insanely jealous. Would you do it for us too?"

I grinned at Kitty, who winked back slyly. I wondered how much she had told them.

"Well," I spoke slowly, as if thinking carefully. "Kitty had me first, so I guess it's up to her really, whether she minds sharing me or not."

"Kitty, please let him do it," they begged.

Kitty made a show of reluctance at first, but smilingly agreed after they pleaded with her.

"Of course ladies, it would be unfair of me to keep him all to myself. Just so long as you don't try to steal him away from me altogether."

They immediately clamoured for times and dates, but I held up my hands in mock despair.

"I'm very flattered, but much as I'd want to accommodate you all, I don't think we've time to sort it out now. Look, if you all give me your phone numbers I'll call each of you up and arrange a suitable time."

One of them, Jane, pulled out a small notepad and a pen, and they proceeded to write their names and phone numbers down. They handed me the piece of paper, which I folded up and placed on my pile of clothing in the cubicle. I couldn't believe my luck. My address book had always been annoyingly barren when it came to female phone numbers, and now I had an embarrassment of riches. Suzanne clapped her hands to attract our attention.

"Ladies, ladies, it's time we got started! Matt, can you take your position please." They obediently filed over to their allocated places, and I stepped to the middle of the room.

"Now," continued Suzanne, "as it's the last lesson before the summer break, I think you deserve a treat. So tonight I will let you decide what you want to do. Anything goes, as long as it's related to the subject of this class."

The women conferred for a moment and then parted, giggling. Jane stepped forward as their spokeswoman.

"Suzanne, poor Matt's been standing on his own, naked in front of us this whole term. We reckon that the only decent thing to do would be for you to join him tonight. That way we could practice drawing the female figure too."

A chorus of laughter greeted this suggestion. I caught Kitty's eye and she winked at me again. Apparently they didn't expect Suzanne to take it seriously.

Suzanne looked at them, a steely glint in her eye. "Well, it's completely against college protocol, but I suppose you have a point. Very well, tonight and only tonight, I will pose for you as well."

The girls squealed with glee and clapped their hands. Suzanne stepped forward proudly and began unbuttoning her blouse to a slow handclap from the other girls. She removed the blouse to reveal a white satin bra with a colourful flower print. The clapping continued as she unfastened her tight jeans and struggled out of them, having kicked off her heels first. Under her jeans she was wearing a rather fetching pair of camiknickers that matched her bra. She looked at the group questioningly. They booed and clapped some more, laughter on all their faces. She shrugged her shoulders with a show of seeming reluctance and reached behind her to unfasten her bra. Teasingly she lowered the straps from her shoulders, clutching the cups to her breasts to prevent them falling away. Then, with great deliberation, she dropped her hands, pulling the bra away to show a beautifully round pair of breasts, rosy nipples sticking out proudly. My eyes were out on stalks. Dropping the bra, she hooked her fingers into the camiknickers and with no ceremony at all flicked them down and stepped out of them, naked.

Suzanne was a powerful figure as she stood in front of us. She had a classical hourglass figure, and her pubic hair was trimmed in a neat, narrow stripe through which I could just make out her pussy. She put her hands on her hips.

"Right Matt, I think it's your turn."

I shook off my robe and tossed it to one side. I needed no stimulation. After Suzanne's striptease I was rock hard. Suzanne stepped over to stand beside me. She put an arm round my waist and half turned to face me. I felt one of her breasts brushing against my chest and my cock throbbed in response. I dared not look at Kitty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.