Master PC - Child of the Program
Chapter 29: Rejuvenation

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 29: Rejuvenation - Sequel to Master PC - The Protector Ral is ready to fly back to West Virginia to confront his parents about his adoption. However a series of encounters forces him to send his girls to the four winds, scattering them for their own safety. Learning more about himself and why everything is happening, Ral's world turns up-side-down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

That single release wasn't enough. I could already feel that warm blanket of my Charm reaching out again. It wasn't as strong, but it wouldn't be denied. Yvonne and Chloe had fallen to their knees with their own orgasms. The sensations I had felt had brought them to climax along with me. They looked up, the glistening wetness of my cream was there, covering Savannah, waiting to be cleaned off. I knew what kind of cleaning they would prefer, but would Savannah allow it?

The tears that had run her face were covered by my semen. Savannah brought her fingers up, scooped some off. All of us watched her as she sniffed her fingers and then delicately licked them. She closed her eyes as if tasting a treat she hadn't had in quite some time and those fingers disappeared between her lips. It made me wonder if the bond between us allowed her to enjoy the flavor even if she would have normally been disgusted by it. It wasn't something foreign to her, but she wouldn't normally want it like she currently displayed. My new bond with her allowed me to know more about her, about her preferences. Already I noted differences. She wouldn't normally let the girls near her except maybe with a wet washcloth to help clean her up. In fact, she might still not kiss or touch any of the other girls, but she wasn't going to deny Yvonne and Chloe the feast that her skin was currently covered with.

Savannah looked at each of them and the loneliness, the depression drifted away. It wasn't gone, but it wasn't close enough to notice either. The smile on her face was almost as glorious as the day I had brought Alexandria back to her. Finally, Savannah looked up at me. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, watching me as she released her fabulous assets. She ran a finger through some of my goo on her chest and said, "Alexandria had told me you have large loads. I never imagined this much." She glanced at Yvonne and Chloe, blushing heavily and said, "I'd rather not waste any of it."

Yvonne and Chloe looked up at me. I just nodded. "I doubt you'll get this invitation from her often."

Neither of them hesitated. Savannah held up her breasts, supporting them with both of her arms crossed under them while she watched the girls lap up the mess. I didn't need that to help me retain hardness. I knelt with them and leaned in to kiss Savannah between them. She released her breasts just as her lips and tongue met mine. Her hands slid down my chest and gripped me. Her hunger didn't need any help from my Charm and she proved that with her kiss.

I pulled back and my hips thrust almost involuntarily. She smiled and looked down to watch me slide through her hands. A thought slipped through her mind and I heard it. "How am I going to get all of this in me? He's absolutely massive! This is going to hurt, but, God, I want it."

I reached for her hands again. "This may come as a shock to you, but I heard you just then." Then to prove what I said I thought, "I understand your reluctance, but you don't need to worry. I can help you, mold you so you can have as much as you want."

"I want it all, " she thought immediately. Aloud she asked, "How?"

"Hasn't Alexandria told you about my other abilities?"

She just shook her head, but it was difficult because Yvonne and Chloe had moved up and were working on her shoulders and neck. The look on Savannah's face told me they were going too far.

"Girls, back up a second." I pried them away from our newest family member. "Savannah, why don't you go clean up the rest before we get into the next part."

She nodded and went to the bathroom. Yvonne and Chloe watched her go.

"Oh Ral, she's beautiful, just like Alexandria." Yvonne thought.

"I know, but remember our rule. Hands off unless she invites you and even then she says how far things can go."

Chloe nodded, she had been the one who really wanted to do more than clean her up. Yvonne looked at me and ran her hand over me, down until she stroked me. I was still rock solid.

"You still need relief."

I nodded. She took my hand and got up. Chloe and I stood up and Yvonne led us to the bed. Yvonne lay back on the bed with her legs spread wide. She was glistening, red and swollen with her need. "You don't have to hold back with me, darling. Savannah will need a gentle touch at first."

I nodded and crawled up over her. I planted soft, wet kisses here and there along her abs and on her breasts and nipples. Before my lips found hers, I was pushing against her. Chloe was there, helping to guide me in. As I pressed forward, Chloe's hands roamed over both of us. Yvonne wrapped her legs around me and lifted herself up to meet me. I had just pressed into her fully when Savannah returned. I could feel her watching us. The angle allowed her to see my girth disappearing into Yvonne completely. Savannah's need flared and she came to the bed. I had been leaning over Yvonne, using my whole body to drive into her and she met every stroke. Our bodies slapped together loudly, but Savannah needed to be touched. She ran her hands over my back and chest. I would say she ignored the attention I was giving Yvonne, and wouldn't have been wrong, but Yvonne and the rest of my girls were used to sharing me like that. I let Savannah pull my face to hers for a deep probing kiss. The she sat up and offered me her hard nipples. I latched onto one, sucking while fucking. The combination was one I had always enjoyed and having three well endowed women to share that with me made it all that much more ... exhilarating.

My excitement grew, if that was possible. Yvonne ran her hands over my arms and used her incredible legs to keep us moving like a well oiled machine. Chloe moved around to my other side, opposite of Savannah. She leaned over Yvonne and didn't hide the deep kiss she gave the woman I was buried deeply in. Again, I shared the sensations. The kissing, the feeling of having such large and sensitive breasts being sucked on so deeply, having my body filling Yvonne's past the point of delirium, my nearing climax. Hands were everywhere, moans replaced the quiet and soon the calls of orgasm would make the other tenets thankful for the solid walls.

I released in Yvonne and nearly collapsed onto her. Savannah pressed my face to her soft flesh as I groaned loudly, the vibrations jolting her body as my orgasm shot through all of us. I pulled from Savannah's red and distended nipples to sit back. Looking down at Yvonne, splayed before me with me still buried in her, another vision filled my eyes. Yvonne laid there, heavy with child, her breasts massive and leaking milk. She was happy and rubbing her belly. Her skin moved as the child inside pushed against her.

I shook my head to clear it but understood. Yvonne was now pregnant. When I had seen Mandy in the same way the night we had arrived, I didn't know if it was because she would become pregnant or was already. With my new understanding I knew both were. This would keep happening. I would get them all pregnant eventually. It wasn't a bad thing either. I was happy. I felt a joy I couldn't describe. The illusion faded, but Yvonne's actions had been real. She rubbed her belly, smearing sweat along her skin.

The smile on my face must have looked different because she asked, "What, Ral? What is it, darling?"

I shook my head. "I'll tell you later."

Chloe was still looking at me, need still burning in her eyes. Savannah looked from me to Yvonne and back again. "I hope you're not finished," she said tentatively.

I smiled at her. "Hasn't Alexandria ever told you? I'm never finished until you are."

She blushed and smiled.

I pulled back and Chloe moved toward me. Licking her lips, she was anticipating more of the creamy life-giving stuff I had just filled Yvonne with. I was still hard and as soon as I was free of Yvonne, Chloe covered me with her lips. She didn't look up, only started devouring me, swallowing me and finally pressing her nose to my pelvis. I looked up and Savannah was watching in awe.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.