Master PC - Child of the Program - Cover

Master PC - Child of the Program

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 28: Charm Control

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28: Charm Control - Sequel to Master PC - The Protector Ral is ready to fly back to West Virginia to confront his parents about his adoption. However a series of encounters forces him to send his girls to the four winds, scattering them for their own safety. Learning more about himself and why everything is happening, Ral's world turns up-side-down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

My girls were ready to protest my idea that they should not be involved with the search. "Ral, you can't leave us out of this search. They may be your family but Mandy is a part ofourfamily." Yvonne thought. "You might think it's dangerous for us to be out there trying to find them with ... whoever is responsible for all of this, but it is our choice to face that danger or not."

I was hit with those well-organized thoughts as soon as I left the doctor's office. I think I surprised Yvonne when I agreed with her.

"Then I won't restrict you. If you want to help ... then, thank you."

Yvonne looked at me for a moment, the eagerness for continuing her arguments there but dissipating. Chloe stood by quietly. She had heard our short exchange but still seemed unsure of what to say or do. Her conflict came from her willingness to do what I said but also her desire to help. I took her hand and thought, "You're welcome to help too, my Paramour. In fact it may prove useful to have you two helping. We can communicate far more efficiently than any radio."

Savannah stood by quietly. She looked withdrawn. I wanted to reach out and hold her, to try to help ease the pain within her, but I knew that wouldn't be safe. I could feel my eagerness for quiet, or not-so-quiet time with my girls. She didn't need to be involved in an orgy, she needed someone to comfort her. I nodded at her and she returned the gesture. She was still here, but it seemed only barely.

"So, what's the plan?" thought Yvonne.

"We're going to meet a few other officers who have skills that I might find useful. Not powers, but mundane skills, like hand-to-hand combat and tactics. The ... thing that took my family has completely eluded not only the local law enforcement but an entire House. Effectively, Officer Colburn is enlisting my help to find it and hopefully stop it."

"Thing? Don't you know who's doing this? Or is it some kind of monster?" Chloe asked.

"No, it's definitely human, only well disguised. I didn't know if the Mind Magi was male or female for that matter. I only call it 'it' because I have no other reference."

"When are we going to look for your family?" Yvonne asked.

"As soon as I've gathered memories from these other officers."

Openly, I said, "We're going to meet the rest of the police department. They've gathered volunteers to help with the search. From there we'll return to my house and fan out."

Savannah nodded and Officer Colburn led the way to the parking lot.

I hadn't expected it. It hit me hard and actually made me stop before trying to walk again. The pang of need that I had felt in the doctor's office returned as we walked out to the parking lot. Officer Colburn thought I might have been having a relapse when she noticed my slower pace. She started to reach for me but I stepped away from her as if she might burn me. "No. Don't touch me. You don't want this."

I looked to Yvonne and Chloe. They understood instantly. Still Andrea looked at me like I might pass out any second. "You should go back for those tests."

I shook my head. "I don't need tests, I know exactly what's wrong and how to take care of it."

Andrea continued to stare at me. I wasn't sure how to explain, but then I noticed Savannah's quiet glances. She knew a lot about how I worked because she lived with one of my women. I was having difficulty thinking and I wasn't sure what her glances meant. Part of me hoped she would help, because she had been alone as long as I'd known her, but another part of me knew it would be somehow wrong.

I looked at Yvonne. "Did you get a room for us?" She nodded. I looked at Andrea. "I'll meet you at the precinct in about an hour.

"Please explain, Ral. You wanted to find your family, and now..."

I shook my head, half to try to clear it and half to correct Andrea's understanding. "This has to do with my abilities."

She looked at the girls. The Mind Magi's Second Law was probably foremost in her mind.

"You can discuss Mind Magi secrets among my girls and Savannah. She's the sister of one of my women, and knows about us. My issue has to do with my abilities, not my health."

Andrea looked at the girls and turned back to me. "Then explain."

"Most of my abilities are based on sex. I have had a tight grip on one of those abilities for months now, not using it at all. Now it's trying to find a new way out and it's affecting me."

She looked at me sideways, not sure if she believed me or not. "My abilities don't try to escape my control." Her hint of doubt was plain to see.

"Do you have to bind to someone to fuel your abilities?"

Andrea nodded.

"As do I. I'm bound to fourteen..." I glanced back at the hospital, remembering Anna. "Make that fifteen women. After Michael shared his knowledge with me about your society, I'm guessing I have so many because of the number and complexity of my abilities. I've been away from most of them for several days and have just spent many hours unconscious in the hospital. I think my Charm is trying to help me refuel my abilities."

"Your Charm?"

I nodded. "You've heard of those aphrodisiac colognes and perfumes that supposedly make the opposite sex want you?"

She nodded.

"Touching my skin right now would do the same to you. I've had to work with officers of the law back in Texas. I'd rather not distract you that way."

Andrea looked at my girls and Savannah again. "Then you're going back to the hotel..."

"To regain control," I said looking at my girls again. Both were watching me, need burning in their eyes.

Andrea brought my attention back to her by shaking her head. I also caught the look of disdain in her eyes.

She didn't like what she was hearing. To her, the fact that I was going back to the hotel to have sex made me look like I didn't really care about my family. I had to disagree. I needed the control, and if sex would help with that, then so be it. There was also the possibility that she didn't like the idea of my harem. I tried to explain it, but another surge made me arch my back.

I had closed my eyes for the moment, but when I opened them, all of their eyes were on me. There was a new sensation too. My Charm was reaching out. I could feel it like a warm blanket stretching out, pulling from me as if I held onto only the corner. It was already extending itself, but I was holding it back. "Andrea, go," and I started for the SUV.

"You can't drive like this, Ral," Yvonne said. Her words were short and heavily accented. She hugged herself because she wanted to touch me, wanted to run her hands and so much more against my body.

Chloe was gripping her skirt, keeping her hands at her sides. She was in no condition to drive either.

Savannah caught my eye. She looked calm, if a touch distant. Maybe she could drive. I shook my head.

Officer Colburn was staring at me. My Charm was beginning to affect her. I had to send her away. "Andrea, snap out of it. Leave. Go to your station and wait for us there."

She nodded and turned. Her walk wasn't as purposeful as it had been before. She would be okay but it would take a bit. Maybe feeling the effects of my Charm had started to persuade her that my delay was reasonable.

I turned to Savannah. "Can you drive us to the hotel?"

She was watching me but looked at Yvonne and Chloe for an instant. Then she nodded without saying anything.

Yvonne still had enough clarity of thought to pass Savannah the keys to Monique's SUV. Savannah turned and went straight to it. Yvonne followed her, looking back over her shoulder to me. Chloe was still staring at me.

"Follow Yvonne." I instructed. She turned and did as she was told. Even under the influence of my Charm, she was following her need to be instructed. Maybe it wasn't just a conscious effort. I hadn't considered that before.

Surprisingly, the trip to the hotel was short, but Yvonne had been right. I was in no condition to drive. I sat in the front passenger seat, but my thoughts were only for the girls in the vehicle. The trip seemed short because my thoughts were extremely distracting.

I led the way to the elevator. All of us stood in separate corners. I was sure that even the slightest touch would make us all lose control.

Yvonne had the key-card. She had some difficulty getting the door unlocked, but once she did, the bed wasn't needed, just the lack of prying eyes.

Not a word was uttered as Yvonne, Chloe and I undressed hurriedly. My Charm reached out to them, caressing and coating them. Both groaned and had enough clothing off for what was needed.

I didn't remember going to the bed but I was laying on it, with my Russian pressed my left and my Paramour to my right. I felt like a meat sandwich. Just where I wanted to be.

Yvonne wasted no time expressing her desire, climbing up and straddling my chest. The sight of her body above me and the scent of her arousal made my mouth water. She smiled down at me and moved forward, blocking my sight but filling my open lips with her sweet nectar.

At the same time, I could feel Chloe's lips encase my tip. Her hands ran smoothly over my pelvis and thighs and her tongue danced around me in her mouth. My hips wiggled and pressed up to her, driving me further into her mouth. Chloe didn't fight or struggle, just accepted my actions and gulped me down as if it were her idea to do so all along. Not that the thought hadn't crossed her mind. I could see her thoughts, the jumbled pictures of all the things she wanted to do, of what she wanted me to do to her.

I filed many of the ideas away for later use, something told me that I might need them. At the moment, however, there was another problem...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.