Master PC - Child of the Program
Chapter 20: Commands and Desires

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20: Commands and Desires - Sequel to Master PC - The Protector Ral is ready to fly back to West Virginia to confront his parents about his adoption. However a series of encounters forces him to send his girls to the four winds, scattering them for their own safety. Learning more about himself and why everything is happening, Ral's world turns up-side-down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Furry   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

Mandy felt pretty down about what was happening. She desperately wanted to go to her mother to console her. Fortunately she didn't want Mom coming back and potentially blaming me for what was happening when she found out about Mandy and me. Finally, Mandy decided to go to her room. Yvonne and Chloe offered to stay with her for a bit, but she turned them away, wanting some time to herself. I didn't blame her. I would have felt the same.

My Russian and my paramour felt helpless too. There was really nothing that they could do except help console Mandy, but even that avenue was being denied them. I tried to help calm everyone, to take away the anxiety, but having plenty of it myself already I wasn't much help, and that made me feel bad and angry. My anger wasn't with me or my girls though. It was with the person putting us in this position, the Mind Magi who had bound my Mom and sister and was making them act quite out of character.

I went downstairs. Yvonne and Chloe followed. The door to Mom's office, the den, was right there at the bottom of the stairs, but so was Monique. The smile on her face vanished the instant she saw my girls following me.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Monique asked, all polite and seemingly high on holiday spirits. She was being a bit more daring with her clothes today. She wore a festive green and red button up sweater, but it was open. Her breasts were hugged close to her chest in a silky red tank top. Her cleavage was there for me to see as clearly as water on the open ocean. Her nipples formed right before my eyes, pushing against the material. She really was turned on by the sight of me. The tank top was tucked into a black sash and a matching silky skirt hung loose to mid thigh. She wore white stockings, the lace of which peeked out from under the skirt as it moved, even with her smallest movements. Red high heels completed the outfit. It was a combination of hot and festive, a Christmas present waiting to be unwrapped by some lucky guy. I had a feeling she wanted me to do the unwrapping.

I nodded thinking, "Go to the great room and watch TV. I want to find out if Monique has a mark or not."

I could almost feel Chloe smiling at me as she retorted. "How are you gonna do that?"

Yvonne's thoughts weren't as derisive and I was thankful. They passed by and did as I had asked.

Once they were out of sight, Monique pressed up against me and pulled me into a deep kiss. The heat emanating from her told me just how much she had been anticipating even a simple embrace. When she pulled back, the same fire that had burned the day before was back. "Fuck me, Ral. Take me to your room or mine and fuck me till my brains ooze out of my ears." Her voice was low, almost a growl, but quiet so no one else would hear.

"And what about Ryan?" I remembered how she had thought about him the day before.

"He's outside shoveling snow. He won't notice, but if you want, I'll go get him and both of you can fuck me silly."

That wasn't what I had in mind. I wanted to deter her, not make her think of new ideas. "Now is not a good time."

"Then when? God, Ral, I only got to suck you off yesterday. I want to feel Cockzilla make me bleed."

Cockzilla? Was she referring to my... ? Regardless. She had referred to pain and damage with sex. Even if we did anything, I wouldn't hurt her. She was as much a victim as Mom and whatever crazed ideas this Mind Magi they were bound to had, I wasn't going to play along. At least not to that degree.

I was still in her arms and I braced myself for what I was about to do. I pulled her face to me, kissing her with the same zeal she had shown just a moment before. I needed to see the back of her neck and had to get her to turn around for that. I grabbed her ass and pressed myself into her. She pressed a strong thigh between my legs and moaned into my mouth. If this kept up we would get too heated to do anything, especially think. Mom was probably already waiting for me and I didn't want her to come looking for me.

I pulled from the kiss with a grin. "Cockzilla wants you too," I said softly. Monique grinned wickedly. "But," I said turning her so her I could rub my hardening cock against her bottom, "You might have to offer up a different entrance for me."

She knew what I meant and ground against me. She didn't say anything, only nodded.

I kissed her neck, pulling her hair out of the way. She opened up, offering me more of her skin. A nip her, another there. I moved to the back of her neck and used the same bite on her that I had used on Mandy the night we had arrived. Instantly, her body lost some of her tension, but she didn't fall. Her focus sharpened at the point where her butt rubbed against my crotch. I held her, one arm around her waist and the other pulling her hair completely aside. I only needed a peek and pulled from the bite. The small red diamond was there, just like it had been on Mom.

Monique started grabbing my ass, pressing herself against me harder. I bit her again and she gave over to my control. Letting go of her hair, I braced my arm across her upper chest and bent her back into me. I let go of the bite and moved up to whisper in her ear. "Be a good, charming girl, and I'll do you just like that. Holding you with a simple bite while violating your bowels."

A shiver ran through her body and she relaxed into my embrace. I thought the idea of adding pain to a potential encounter might get her to submit to me and it seemed to be working.

"I've got to talk to Mom about something right now. I'll let you know when it's time. Keep your nipples hard or I'll be forced to bite them off." I could feel a thrill run through her. She wanted the pain, almost as much as my girls loved the pleasure. It repulsed me. I didn't want to do those things to her, but I had to offer something to keep her at bay even for a little while. "If you try coming after me, like you just did, I'll deny you. I'll tell Ryan that you're fucking around behind his back with your own brother. He won't like that will he?"

"But you're not really my brother. You were adopted. He would understand if he knew." She was still trying to rationalize sex between the three of us.

I tightened my hold on her. "I don't fuck a woman with another man. I have no compunctions about fucking two women, but I will not share them with another man. You have a choice. Leave Ryan for me or fuck off."

Monique whimpered. It seemed like I had finally hit the right button. I could feel, under the burning desires, that she did love Ryan. Maybe I could use that to help her, but at the moment she was too overwhelmed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.