Sharon
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The premature death of his beloved wife pushes Richard Hoddinot into an almost monastic existence. Sharon brings him out of it in a way that he would never have expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Richard was spell-bound. The woman who had offered him sex in a cold, functional way had gone.

Sharon let the shower soak her, moving sinuously in its spray. Then she turned it off and soaped herself as if it were one long caress. Then she washed herself. She turned her neck voluptuously as she washed it and her upper chest. She massaged her breasts and then paid a great deal of attention to her nipples causing her hips to gyrate and buck.

She turned round to wash her back and Richard was amazed at her double-jointedness as she covered every part of it in sensuous strokes.

When she got to her bottom she again caressed it, her hands moving in wide circles. Suddenly, she pulled her cheeks aside and delved into the crack between them, moving her two middle fingers up and down it and then focussing on her rosebud which she circled before plunging a forefinger in up to her first knuckle.

Richard winced. He knew from experience how the soap must sting but was nevertheless further aroused by the eroticism.

Sharon kept her back to him as she bent to wash her legs which she did languorously. Then she stood upright, splayed her legs and washed her pussy, gently stroking the outer lips, circling her clit and then plunging two fingers into her vulva. Her other hand began to vigorously wash her clit. She came quickly with a sigh and immediately turned the shower on to rinse herself.

Richard was there with a towel when she stepped out and started to pat her dry.

"You're a witch," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Putting spells of undeniable lust on me."

"Twinkum, twankum, twirlum, twitch!"

"Where did you learn that? It's Thackeray, I think."

"Dunno! Something I learned from my mother. But it worked then, did it?"

"Work? You were sensational. If you hadn't got to go now I'd have you straight back in bed."

Sharon glanced down at his erection and grinned.

"You don't have to tell me," she whispered as she gently ran a hand up its length.

"Stop it, you wanton," commanded Richard, turning her and giving her a slap on the bottom to propel her back to the bedroom. "Go and get dressed."

"Yes, Sir," she giggled but did as she was told.

Richard took the opportunity to have a quick shower himself and slipped into his dressing gown.

Once Sharon was dressed and downstairs Richard took her in his arms and kissed her.

"See you next week, my lovely," he said.

"Yes, Sir. I can't wait."

"You're going to have to, I'm afraid, but just think what the suspense will do to us both."

"Yeah! Lot of useless wanking!"

"That's up to you, my pet."

"Hmm!"

"Go, my pet."

"Yes, Sir! She clung to him for a moment and then ran.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.