Sharon
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The premature death of his beloved wife pushes Richard Hoddinot into an almost monastic existence. Sharon brings him out of it in a way that he would never have expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

They did not stay in that position. When Richard woke over an hour later they had somehow moved so that he was spooned up to Sharon's back.

Straining to look over her shoulder he saw that it was a quarter past twelve. He was bursting for a pee. He eased himself off the bed and went to relieve himself.

In the middle of it a soft hand covered his and an equally soft but firm body pressed against his back.

"Watch it," he warned, "Or I'll miss the bucket."

"No you won't. I'm here to guide you."

"Cheeky wench!"

"Yes!" came the cheerful and giggly reply. "Now," as the flow petered out, "take your hand away and let me. I've always wanted to do this."

As he finished, she milked his cock and shook it. She then tore off a single sheet of paper and gently dabbed the tip. She turned him round and kissed it.

"I don't normally use paper," Richard said almost absently.

"No!" she replied. "But you can't kiss your cock."

Richard laughed so much that he sat down forgetting that the loo seat was not down. That caused further helpless laughter from both of them.

When they had both finally calmed down Richard asked her about Mrs "Whatever" and whether she ought not to get herself organised.

"No!" said Sharon. "When I called her last week to say I couldn't come because of Louise, all she said was: 'Well don't bother to come again'.

"What?"

"Ye-es! Just like that!"

"Has she got children?"

"I don't know. She could have but she's in her sixties so they'll have all flown the nest."

"Married?"

"Widow, I guess. Probably drove him to an early grave. She'd never leave me in peace to get on with my work. Always critical. I don't think she ever said thankyou once.

"Dogs?"

"No, three cats!"

"Good! So I'm unlikely to meet her."

"Oh, you wouldn't anyway. She doesn't live near here."

"Good again. Anyway, my pet, you'd better be gone."

"Why? I haven't got to be there."

"No, you haven't but if your car is here much longer tongues will start to wag."

"But you're a bit of a way from the village. Who's going to see?

"Manor Farm shepherd or any of their workers. Dog walkers. You can't move in this place without people knowing."

"Blimey! I thought we had a load of nosy-parkers. Is it really that bad?

"Yup!"

"So that's why you've never whistled."

"One reason, yes!"

"And what's the other one?"

"Our original agreement. I know how you feel, my pet, but we've... I've got to keep control."

"What do you mean? You've got to keep control?"

"Yes! You've fallen in love with me."

"So?"

"I'm very fond of you but I'm not in love with you."

"So?"

"I can't let your life revolve round me. And, as I say, if your car was to be parked outside more than once a week on Wednesday mornings we'd be the subject of gossip. What about your 'blabbermouths'?"

"See what you mean. OK, I'll have to make do with what I have."

"Bless you, my pet, for understanding. So, rather than standing here starkers and reeking of sex, don't you think we should have a shower before you go on your way?"

Sharon backed away and went and turned on the shower. She got two towels and put them on the laundry basket which was adjacent to the shower. Finally, she took the bathmat off the radiator and laid it strategically in front of the shower door.

"Come on, Sir," she said. "You're the boss again."

"Right!" said Richard with a grin. "Is the temperature right?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"OK! I want to watch you wash yourself."

"Yes, Sir!"

"Carry on."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.