Sharon - Cover

Sharon

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The premature death of his beloved wife pushes Richard Hoddinot into an almost monastic existence. Sharon brings him out of it in a way that he would never have expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It was not until Sunday that Richard remembered that he had to punish Sharon for bursting in on him when she had broken the vase. He hated the thought of it but, if he was to maintain his dominance, he had to do something.

He could no doubt play some psychological trick but this had little appeal to him. Sharon was a straightforward woman and it could hurt her more than he intended because she would be unable to see beyond it. The last thing he wanted to do was to hurt her mentally or physically particularly mentally as that might produce long term injury. He certainly was not into SM. In any case he had not got the equipment.

So, he thought to himself, it would have to be a spanking but then again he did not want to hurt, let alone mark, that beautiful bottom. OK, he could make a big thing of it and then only lightly spank her but then the thought of hitting her even gently with his hand went against the grain.

On Monday evening, having fretted on and off all day, he had a flash of inspiration. His father had been in the Merchant Navy and had brought home all sorts of things from around the world that Richard had been loath to get rid of when he died. Among those things was a horse-hair fly whisk. It would make a super swishing sound but hardly do more than tickle her buttocks.

Richard spent much of Tuesday morning rootling round in the attic. Inevitably he found plenty of digressions: photographs, letters, diaries and even an exercise book with a short story by his mother. He also found the fly whisk and it did indeed make a thoroughly impressive swish. He tried it out on his forearm and, sure enough, it stung slightly but left no more than a slight reddening.

The next thing to decide was how and when would be best to administer the punishment. He decided that it would be wrong to let it interfere with their normal love-making particularly with Sharon's present state of mind. Instead he would deal with her on arrival in his study. He would hide the "whip" in a drawer out of her view when she was bent over. Rather than bending over his desk he would make her kneel in the big armchair which would force her bottom in the air and give him a good shot at her pussy.

Sharon came in on Wednesday morning like a miniature tornado. Clearly there were no further problems with Louise and she was busy telling him all this when Richard interrupted the flow.

"Sharon, before we go any further there is still the matter of your punishment for your behaviour last week."

"Oh Gawd! I'd forgotten," she said.

"Hmm!" Richard frowned. "Into my study!"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Now then, Sharon, are you quite clear why I'm going to punish you?"

"Yes, Sir, because I broke your vase."

"No, Sharon, because you forgot yourself and just came bursting in on me without a by your leave or thankyou. Does that make sense?"

Sharon remembered the furious look and the harsh words. "Yes, Sir."

"Right! Well you are going to get six strokes of the whip."

Sharon went white as a sheet but said nothing.

"Take off your jeans and panties and kneel in the armchair with your bottom raised. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do it."

Sharon did. It was quite a tight fit even though the chair was a big one.

"Hollow your back"

Again Sharon did his bidding sticking her bottom in the air.

Richard opened his desk drawer and took out the fly whisk. He swished it a couple of times and was pleased to see Sharon cringe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.