Sharon - Cover

Sharon

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The premature death of his beloved wife pushes Richard Hoddinot into an almost monastic existence. Sharon brings him out of it in a way that he would never have expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Enjoy their date they did. The pub impressed Sharon. It was so different from her own urban local. It was low roofed and beamy. It was noisy but there were no rowdies. There was a complete mixture of people: local farm workers, retired people, young marrieds. In fact, all sorts whereas her local pub was restricted to people who lived nearby but there was always an element of violence lurking whether from somebody who had drunk too much or from young men out to prove themselves. She revelled in the atmosphere and, more importantly, relaxed.

She also marvelled at Richard. That he would do this for her! Risking his reputation too by taking her out in public, not that it appeared that anyone recognised him. But that was the least of it. His kindness and generosity left her amazed. And yet it seemed so natural. "I'd do this for any of my friends" he had said. Wow! No wonder Rachel had loved him so much. And she, Sharon, was one of his friends! She knew he didn't love her and almost certainly never would but that would not stop her from loving him and ensuring the best she could for him even though that might hurt.

They only ordered one course, both going for home-made steak and kidney pie cooked in beer with puff pastry. It was delicious and then Richard persuaded her to have chocolate and almond cheesecake with great dollops of cream.

She was in the middle of it when her mobile phone rang.

"Sorry!" she said to Richard.

He shook his head: "No problem!"

"Hello?"

"Mrs Roberts?"

"Yes!"

"It's Nurse Louise."

"Oh, hello!"

"I just thought I'd call and let you know that all the tests have proved negative. Louise hasn't got meningitis and she hasn't got a brain tumour so it looks like she's picked up some really vicious bug. We'll keep her in overnight and the doctor will make a decision in the morning but you can come in and see her in the morning any time after nine. I'll be off by then but I will be spending the night with her as I promised."

"Oh thankyou, thankyou for calling. I can't tell you how relieved I am. Is she asleep now?

"Like a lamb. You have a very brave daughter, Mrs Roberts. She went through all the tests without a wobble although once or twice I thought she might break my fingers. She's also a very sweet and pretty girl. You're very lucky with her."

"Thankyou again, Nurse Louise. I hope that when this is all over we can see you again."

"I'd like that."

"In that case you're on. I'll be in touch. Can I ring you on the ward?"

"Probably better not. I'll leave my mobile number with Louise."

"OK, love. You're a legend."

"Thanks! 'Bye!"

"No! Thanks to you. 'Bye!"

She turned her phone off, her face a picture of happiness. "There's nothing seriously wrong with her and she's fast asleep," she told Richard and then burst into tears of relief.

Richard took her hand. "I'm so glad. It must be such a relief."

She nodded through her tears.

They did not linger. Richard paid the bill and they went out to the car. As Richard opened her door Sharon put her arms round him and hugged him fiercely.

"Are you going to come in when we get home?" she asked.

"No, my pet, much as I should love to. I don't want to give your so called blabbermouths anything to get their teeth into."

"I understand and thankyou. It means that I'm going to have to kiss you silly now," she said and promptly did. So much so that Richard felt his knees giving way. When he prised her from his lips they were both panting.

Sharon already had her front door key ready when they reached her house. She gave him a peck on the cheek, was out of the car and in through her front door in seconds. Richard drove slowly away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.