Sharon - Cover

Sharon

Copyright© 2007 by Kaffir

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The premature death of his beloved wife pushes Richard Hoddinot into an almost monastic existence. Sharon brings him out of it in a way that he would never have expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"Yeah, me!"

"You! What do you mean?"

"I'll do the sex until you find yourself another woman: a replacement for Rachel."

"I don't want a replacement for Rachel. Nobody would match up and as for..."

" 'Course nobody'll match up but you'll find someone who means a lot to you in different ways and she'll fill the gap. 'Cos there is a gap. I can see the difference from when your wife was alive and 'ow you are now."

"Well, there's bound to be a difference when you've lost someone you love deeply and who is part of you."

"Part of you? Part of you? You two were like bloody vines an' I envy you. I could ask either of you a question, unless it was something particular to do with the cleaning, and knew if I asked the other I'd get the same answer."

Richard smiled. "That was probably because we'd discussed it already. We had our differences."

"Mebbe, but they was little differences. You came over as one."

"Alright! But that is what I'm saying. Nobody can replace her so I don't want anyone else."

"Cobblers! OK, so you're never going to find another Rachel. But, you could find someone who you could love and who loved you back. And that love would have to be 'cos you get on together, not just sex.

"You're a good bloke, Mr H, and you deserve a decent woman who can talk things over with you at your level and make you laugh. I 'aven't 'eard you really laugh in a year."

"OK, Sharon. I take what you say but I haven't met anyone I'm remotely interested in. People have shoved attractive women in my face but they've all had an attitude that puts me off. I'd love to meet someone I could fall in love with again but I don't rate the chances very high."

"That's 'cos you're still all strung up. You need regular sex and then you'll start thinking straight again."

Richard sighed.

"There's no need to start 'uffin' and puffin', Mr H. You know I'm right."

"No, Sharon, I don't think you're necessarily right. Why do I need regular sex to make me more open to women?"

"Simple!" she cried with a huge smile on her face. "All your friends trot out these good looking women who are looking for an 'usband or a long term relationship. Some of 'em may be totally genuine and others think: "If I can lead 'im on and then get 'im in bed I've got 'im." You think: "I go for 'er but it's all sex (forgetting that you're sex-starved) so I'm not goin' to let myself get caught." So you can't see the wood for the bloody trees. An' you're a decent bloke, Mr H, what wouldn't take advantage of women so you end up running away."

"Oh, Sharon! I think you're simplifying things a bit."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.