Auction Of Promises
Chapter 4: Back at work

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Back at work - When her friend persuaded Jane to change her entry in the company's Charity Auction of Promises from '15 hours housework, no sex' to 'Slave for 15 hours, no sex' she didn't envisage one of the directors buying much more of her time and demanding more of her body.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking  

When we arrived at the office it was 9:45 and he wanted to see my department first. It certainly took the girls by surprise when I walked in wearing a brand new expensive outfit and leading one of the top directors by the hand. I introduced him to Sylvia and he talked to her about work for a short while. "And these are my fellow call girls," I said waving my hand at the girls in the customer support centre. We often facetiously called ourselves 'call girls'. David particularly wanted to meet Matty. "So you're the one responsible for offering her friend as a slave without telling her of the possible consequences," he chided her.

Matty was not one to take any of the bosses too seriously. "Yes, sir that was me. She'd only be doing boring cleaning work for a pittance if I hadn't. Now she comes in done up like the dog's dinner, with a grin a mile wide and leading the boss by the hand. I hope she didn't give you any trouble sir. I hope she remembered she was to be a slave."

"She remembered after her first chastisement," David answered to my utter amazement and consternation. I'd hoped to keep that to myself.

They discussed me for a short while and then I had to take him to the branch manager. We stepped into his secretary's office and I tried to sound important. "Mr. Furlough to see Mr. Rogers please."

"Have you an appointment?" It was obvious she didn't know David's position in the firm.

"No I don't think he needs one. I'm sure Mr. Rogers will wish to see him."

"Well he is rather busy..."

"Just tell him I'm here," David said tersely. Something in his voice prodded her to do his bidding and shortly after Mr. Rogers came out and greeted David like an old friend. I left him there after he told me he'd bring my case up, or rather it was the case I'd borrowed from him, and my new clothes and say good bye before he left. The girls in the office were all keen to hear my story but Sylvia pointed to the pile of files on my desk and told me that I had work time to make up. At morning break I showed the girls the picture files of me in the green dress I'd emailed to myself and made them green with envy but the break was too short to talk of much else.

At 12:15 David brought my dresses into the office and my case. He shook my hand, kissed my cheeks and then kissed me properly on the mouth, all in front of the others. During the lunch hour I showed everyone my spectacular green dress and tried to answer some of the questions concerning what I had done over the weekend. At least I was in a less depressed mood than I had been the previous week. Of course I had to open my case to show them the accessories I'd been bought to go with the dress and outfit. I opened the green handbag and to my surprise there was an envelope inside. Inside were ten £20 notes with a Postit label on top. "This is not payment for services, it is just to tide you over till pay day."

"I don't usually get paid that much for my escort services," Kathy commented, "I presume he ignored the 'no sex' thing."

Of course I blushed and they all knew I'd slept with him. I didn't deny it.

"And you got spanked for not performing well enough," Matty laughed at me.

"For being cheeky," I answered before I realised that would confirm my spanking.

"Do we all get to see?" the chorused but I refused. The redness had faded and somehow I wanted them to think it was worse than it was.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.