Auction Of Promises - Cover

Auction Of Promises

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 3: A dinner date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A dinner date - When her friend persuaded Jane to change her entry in the company's Charity Auction of Promises from '15 hours housework, no sex' to 'Slave for 15 hours, no sex' she didn't envisage one of the directors buying much more of her time and demanding more of her body.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking  

"Right then, plan for this morning." David turned business-like. "First we shower and get to know each other a little better. Then we'll go shopping. Sorry you'll have to wear yesterday's clothes. By lunchtime you'll have enough clothes to last the weekend."

I thought to myself, "Shopping for clothes takes far longer than that," but I kept quiet. Perhaps it was only going to be one dress and a tracksuit!

Our shower took longer than normal. He washed me thoroughly all over and I did him and was pleased to note that I got his prick good and hard and it was bigger than my ex boyfriend's. I asked, "Do you wish your slave girl to suck it master?"

"Not yet, we've other things to do first." Even after that it was still only a little after nine-thirty when we drove to a local shopping mall. We went straight into a rather expensive looking ladies dress shop to be greeted by a middle-aged woman. "Good morning Mr. Furlough, we haven't seen you in here for some time."

David ignored the remark. "Miss Walters, I need a dress and what ever else is necessary to take this young lady to dinner at the Country Club tonight. Find something suitable if you please."

"Emily," the woman called, "See what we have in a size 8." That was my size and she'd measured me just by looking. "Bring the green shot silk one." She held it in front of me. I don't think I would have given it a second look even if it had a sale price tag on but it didn't seem as if I was going to have any choice in the matter but I wasn't paying. "Yes that will suit you fine. Try it on miss please. No bra". Emily came into the spacious dressing room with me. "I'll have to zip you up miss," she explained. I had to admit that I did look rather fetching in it.

"Find a matching pair of shoes and a handbag. Size five," Miss Walters ordered when I returned to show David. The shoes were a little higher on the heel than I normally wore but they were still only about two inches. She appraised me again. "Green chiffon scarf and pom to match." By the time she'd knotted the scarf around my neck and put the 'pom' whatever that was supposed to mean, in my hair I looked really glamorous. I worried what was expected of me to pay the large bill he was running up. It didn't stop there.

"Now a suitable set to go out into the country tomorrow and a suit for her to work in on Monday." During all this I was never asked if I liked anything. David just told the woman what he wanted me outfitted for and she found what she thought was appropriate. When at one point I tried to give an opinion David whispered in my ear, "A slave does as she is told and what her master wants. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir," I whispered back. He was in control. He had the money. I had none or in fact, less than none until pay day.

All this had taken under two hours. At home it would have taken two weeks at least and the items would have been purchased from many different stores with much trying on of dresses and debating which was best and with bored assistants hovering in a corner and trying to keep out of your way.

Lunch was at a salad bar for which I was grateful. I still had that full feeling from breakfast. Returning to his home, I made a pot of tea and we sat in the lounge drinking it when out of the blue he ordered, "Slave come and suck my prick. I want to spend the afternoon enjoying you." It took a couple of seconds for the words to register but then I swallowed the last mouthful of tea and went over to him. Kneeling between his legs I took his prick out and gently massaged it. It was almost hard already. Taking it in my mouth I sucked it carefully. "Harder," he ordered.

"Sorry sir," I apologised, "I haven't done this too often." Slipping into slave mode seemed a natural thing to do and I wondered if he expected me to swallow his cum or whether he would pull out and spurt over my face as one of my boyfriends had done. I hoped not because some would inevitably go on my clothing. David didn't pull out so I swallowed it.

"That wasn't too bad for a first time. Come into the bedroom now. I wish to play with you in more comfort." In the bedroom he ordered me to undress him and then he took my clothes off and for a while we lay on the bed fondling each other. "Lie the other way round," he ordered after we'd played for a little while. My head was once again in his groin and he spread my legs and started lapping at my cunt and clit. This was quite a novel experience for me; few of my boyfriends had even given a thought to doing it to me and the girlfriends I'd been with were much gentler. Just as I was approaching my climax he stopped and said, "Shave this lot off before you come to Scotland." He gave my pubic hair a tug.

"Yes sir," I replied and then added cheekily, "Shave this lot off too before we go to Scotland." We both seemed to assume I would join him for the trip. I gave his hair a pull too.

"That remark earns you a spanking cheeky slave."

"Oh no sir. Please not that. Please finish me off first," I pleaded but already he was sitting up and pulling me over his lap. Probably if I'd struggled a bit more forcibly he would have stopped but I went along with it and only made a feeble protest. Soon I was lying across his body with his prick under my stomach, his left arm pressed my back down and 'Smack!' his right hand hit my arse hard! Harder than I expected. I cried out but before the sound had left my lips his hand left its mark on my other bum cheek. "Stop," I yelled, "You're really hurting me," but by that time I'd received two more hard slaps. Now I started to move myself off him but it was too late. My body was firmly held and he laid on about twenty smacks before he ceased. There were tears in my eyes by then but I suppose the pain really wasn't that bad. He massaged my bottom but didn't let me up for several minutes. I started swearing but he warned me that would earn me another session. I believed him.

"Calm down slave Jane. I've not really hurt you, only warmed your bum a bit. I just wanted you to know I could and would. You're still pretty wet between your legs so it hasn't done you any harm. Lie on your back now and get your legs up by your head. Put them on my shoulders when I get going." I could feel his hardness against my belly and yes, I was still very aroused and hadn't been allowed to cum. He helped to roll me over and I winced slightly as my bum bit the mattress. The position he wanted me in was one I enjoyed as the penetration would be deep and I could see what his prick would be doing. However, his prick was longer and fatter than any I'd had previously, so I wondered if it would cause me even more pain. Well it did and it didn't. There was some pain as he stretched me open and again when he bottomed out and hit the cervix. What pain there was, was more than compensated for by the arousal it caused and with his previous sucking, perhaps helped by the spanking and the friction of a tight prick in my cunt, I came almost immediately. Still he thrust into me. I came again. Jolts of pleasure ran through my body until I felt him loose his seed in the depths of my body. He collapsed on top of me and I lowered my legs but kept them scissored around his waist. We lay like that for perhaps ten minutes, both of us panting and sweating.

"Thank you sir." I spoke in my subdued slave mode voice. "Thank you very much indeed." For a while we lay side by side, neither of us speaking but he had one arm around my shoulder and gently fondled my breasts with his hands.

"Do you really think I should shave my prick hair?" he asked without preamble.

"Unless you would prefer me to do it for you sir!" I hoped he wouldn't consider the remark cheeky enough to warrant another spanking but I had a feeling he only needed the merest excuse to do it last time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.