The Thrill of Cheating
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Why does a wife cheat? Maybe because it makes sex better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen closed the door as she walked into her old bedroom. She was staying the night in her parent's house, and they had all just gotten back from the rehearsal dinner. Mike was at a hotel. He wouldn't see his bride again until the next day, at their wedding.

All evening her thoughts had drifted to David. Really, the sex that David represented. Spending some time in her room would give her a chance to be alone with her thoughts.

Could she really go through with the wedding? She loved Mike, but her body had needs. Sex wasn't everything, but it was important. Could she go through life constantly frustrated?

Jen looked at herself in the mirror. She was so horny. She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall, then moved her hand over her breast. She traced a finger over her bra, drawing a circle around her nipple. Her nipple responded and stiffened underneath the bra.

She pulled up her short skirt, and slipped one hand inside her panties, and let the other roam freely. She caressed her breasts and stomach. With her other hand she slowly explored inside her panties. She tried to fantasize about anonymous guys, big dicked studs, but she kept coming back to David, and what he would do to her.

She was startled by a rapping on the glass. She opened her eyes and looked out the window.

It was David.

Jen jumped up and put on her robe. She slid the window open.

"You look amazing." David said, pulling a bit of her robe aside and exposing her bra.

Jen re-closed her robe, and gave David a stern look.

"What are you doing here?"

He lifted the bottom of her robe, high enough to reveal her stocking tops.

David whistled. "God, I've missed you. You're so hot. I have to fuck you one last time, before you get married."

Jen was shocked at his boldness. She pushed her robe back down.

"You were thinking about me, weren't you?" he asked, opening her robe again.

Jen flushed with embarrassment. She had been fantasizing about David, and now he was here. With alarm she realized his hands were on her breasts. Jen felt the soft squeeze of his fingers on her nipples. She forced herself to step back, and again closed her robe.

"You have to leave. My family is downstairs, and I'm getting married tomorrow."

"Oh, so if we alone, you'd let me fuck you?"

"That's not what I meant."

"I think it is." He leaned in, and kissed her. Jen pushed back, but he was insistent. "You want it as much as me," he said as he kissed her again. Finally, Jen returned his kisses. She couldn't help herself, she was so hot, and David's kisses felt so good. David reopened her robe while they kissed, and she didn't stop him. Her robe dropped to the floor as his hand closed over her breast.

"I need to fuck you, Jen. One last time."

She felt his tongue in her mouth. Her thoughts fluttered from panic to arousal and back to panic. Her parents were just downstairs. They could easily get caught. But her body's cravings were overwhelming.

Jen's body made up her mind for her. As soon as David's hand wedged between her legs and brushed against her pussy, Jen broke their kiss long enough to say "Fuck me!" David inwardly smiled. He knew she needed it. He laid her on the bed, tugging her skirt up around her waist as he did so. He pulled down her panties, then commanded, "Take off your bra." Jen reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, and then let David it pull it from her shoulders and toss it on the floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.