The Thrill of Cheating - Cover

The Thrill of Cheating

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Why does a wife cheat? Maybe because it makes sex better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Note: This chapter was inspired by the bar scene from Jack Marlow's "His Wife, His Prostitute," http://www.jakeswonderland.com/

"Good evening, madam," the doorman said as he opened the door. Jen could feel him looking down her dress as she walked into the restaurant. She had worn a sexy dress for Mike because they were celebrating his birthday. It was snug and short, and cut daringly low in the front, exposing the swell of her perky breasts.

It was very crowded inside, but the sea of people seemed to part as she came through. Jen felt the eyes of every man on her. She flushed. Male attention never failed to turn her on, but the tingling that was starting to form between her legs wasn't welcome. She hadn't seen David since the party and, even more importantly, hadn't been screwed by a big cock since before her engagement. She was faithful, but also sexually frustrated. Especially after what happened in the sex store, the last thing she wanted was more sexual stimulation to add to her frustration.

Jen asked the hostess if Mike had arrived yet, but he hadn't. The girl said she could wait in the bar.

The bar was very crowded and smoky, but a number of guys offered Jen their seats. Jen politely declined and stood among the sea of people. Despite all the people waiting for drinks, the bartender immediately appeared and took her order, mixing a Cosmopolitan. Jen reached into her purse, but a man put his hand over hers and the bartender took his twenty instead of her money. She was surprised when she turned and saw it was not Mike.

"Please, let me buy your drink," he said. "I'm Chad."

"Thank you, Chad, but that's not necessary."

"Please, I insist."

"Well — alright," Jen finally agreed. The bar was so crowded that they were practically touching. With her skimpy dress, Jen was even more aware of his presence. Chad was broad shouldered and ruggedly handsome, with a dark complexion and piercing eyes. He towered over her, and his muscular body practically rippled under his expensive designer suit. His intense eyes beheld her with frank desire and the tingling between her legs intensified. Where was Mike?

"Are you here alone?"

"For the moment," Jen said hesitantly as she took a sip of her drink. "I'm waiting for my fiancée."

Chad boldly took Jen's left hand in his. "Ah, what a lovely engagement ring. I can see your fiancée loves you very much. But until he arrives, would you allow me to enjoy your company?"

Jen was taken by Chad's charismatic presence. She nodded her assent, and sipped again at her drink. Chad didn't release her hand. Instead, he caressed it. Jen almost pulled her hand away, but then changed her mind. His hands were warm and strong, and what was the harm? She'd flirt with Chad until Mike arrived. Maybe he'd get her so turned on that it'll help her get off later when she had sex with Mike.

"You haven't told me your name."

"Jen."

"Jen. What a classic, lovely name. It's truly a pleasure to meet you, Jen."

Jen blushed. She was taken by his old world gallantry. "So, what do you do?"

"I'm just here for the day. I'm a buyer for Neiman Marcus. I travel all over the world and purchase the finest women's clothing for sale in the stores."

"Wow," Jen said, genuinely impressed. "I never would have thought that a man would be in charge of buying women's clothing for Neiman Marcus."

"I like to think I've got a good eye for quality. For example, the dress you're wearing is lovely, and of very high quality." As he said this, Chad traced his fingers along the spaghetti strap running along Jen's otherwise bare shoulders. Chad's touch made Jen tingle.

"Excuse me," Jen heard, as a man pushed his way to the bar. Chad smoothly slid an arm around Jen and pulled her to him to create a space for the man. Their bodies were pressed together and he rested his hand on her back. Soon he was lightly caressing her back. Their eyes met, and she blushed as she realized that Chad's dancing fingers easily confirmed to him that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Another man pushed to the bar, and she found herself moving closer so they were almost in an embrace. Her hand was on his chest and when she looked up their lips almost brushed. "I don't usually get so close to someone so quickly," Chad joked.

"Sometimes circumstances throw people together." Jen smiled at him and couldn't believe what a shameless flirt she was being. It was hard to talk being so close, so she just stayed against Chad while he rubbed her back and she glanced around and saw how many men were looking at her. They were probably marveling at how easy she appeared to be. The thought made her shiver with excitement.

The bar was getting even more crowded, and suddenly Jen felt a hand on her behind and realized the man behind her was copping a feel. Wedged against Chad as she was, Jen couldn't get away. The man fondled Jen's ass and ran his hand between her cheeks. Jen felt helpless because she didn't want to make a scene. The man's hands moved lower and she could feel him begin to work under her dress. She pushed into Chad trying to get away and she felt a huge hard-on pressing into her stomach. She realized that in trying to get away from the man behind her she was rubbing into Chad's cock, but she didn't have any choice. Jen didn't have any good options. So there she was, Chad caressing her back, another groping her ass and trying to work under her dress, and she rubbing against Chad's hard-on.

And Jen was completely aroused by it all. She felt so slutty. While she hadn't gone out of her way to tease Chad, neither had she tried not to. The other man had to stop groping her to take his drinks, but when he turned to leave the bar it just pushed her into Chad's arms and she felt his hand slide to her side, almost touching her breast. Jen was stuck because another man immediately pushed to the bar. Suddenly she was holding her breath as she felt Chad's fingers edged across her side. Soon he was softly caressing the side of her breast. Her dress was so snug and sheer it felt like he was touching her bare skin. As he did this, his gaze never left Jen's eyes, daring her to object.

Finally the crowd thinned, and she peeled away from Chad's embrace. Jen's heart was thudding. Her nipples were rock hard and not only did they push through the thin material of her dress, her aroused areolas were almost visible as well. She downed the rest of her Cosmo and Chad quickly ordered her up another. Jen drank that one quickly too and then excused herself. She was headed to the bathroom, but she was tempted to run out the door.

Inside the bathroom she leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. What am I doing? Am I that easy? And where is Mike? She was engaged, and wanted to remain faithful. She shouldn't have let him paw her, even if it had been such naughty fun. She smiled, despite herself. God, she was so aroused. Her nipples were throbbing and her pussy was soaked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.