The Thrill of Cheating - Cover

The Thrill of Cheating

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Why does a wife cheat? Maybe because it makes sex better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

"Let me see the ring," Sarah said. Beaming, Jen lifted her left hand. "Oh my god, that's a huge rock!"

Smiling, Mike said, "Come on, here's our train." The two couples boarded. They were on their way to a party, which was being held to celebrate Mike and Jen's engagement. They were taking the subway because traffic was so bad into the city.

"David, did you see the size of the diamond Mike gave Jen?" Sarah asked her husband. "It's huge!"

David smiled and nodded. But he silently said to himself, "I know what Jen wished was huge." As he thought this, David's eyes locked on Jen's, and she flushed. He smiled, knowing they were both thinking the same thing.

As the train filled with passengers, Jen and David were separated from Mike and Sarah. They were just a few feet apart, but separated by other people. Jen and Mike could see each other's faces, but not much else. David reached down and fingered Jen's engagement ring. "Oh, baby, this is so big," he teased. "Does it get you off?"

Jen started to scowl at David, but then she remembered that Mike could see her, and she didn't want to have to explain later why she was pissed at David. Keeping a smile on her face, Jen said, "Shut up, asshole. Can't you be happy for me? I'm getting married."

David moved his hand from Jen's hand to her thigh. The train was so crowded that no one could see what he was doing. He traced her garter strap along the soft material of her skirt. "Oh, I'm happy, very happy," he said with a devilish smile. "Now I get to screw another man's fiancée — and soon, his wife."

"That's not going to happen," Jen hissed, and she tried to push David's hand away. But he resisted, and she couldn't push him away too forcibly without alerting Mike and Sarah that something was wrong. David recognized her predicament, and pressed his advantage. He moved his hand under Jen's mini-skirt, and began drawing circles on her thigh. His hand continued its upward movement until it touched the bare skin above her stocking tops, and Jen almost jumped out of her heels when his fingers grazed her panties.

"You're wet," he observed, and she knew he was right. She had managed to stay away from David since getting engaged. She so wanted to be faithful to Mike. But that was her mind talking. Her body was taking control now, and it longed to be roughly fucked by a big cock. She loved Mike, but he couldn't give her body what it needed.

"Don't tease me," she pleaded.

Still grinning, David edged his finger inside Jen's panties, and touched her clit. "Oh, I'm sorry, am I teasing you?"

"You fucker," Jen hissed. No longer caring what Mike and Sarah might see, she roughly pushed David away. Luckily, the train was so full that they didn't see anything. Jen kept her distant from David for the rest of the trip, but his teasing had made the ache in her pussy almost unbearable. Despite that, she promised herself that she would stay away from David at the party.

When the train finally reached their stop, Mike quickly made his way to his new fiancée, and asked if everything was okay. Jen assured him that everything was fine. Mike glanced at Jen's chest. Her nipples were so erect that they were almost visible through her sheer camisole and blouse. He stiffened as he imagined how she had become so sexually excited.

Mike stayed excited throughout the party, and he almost carried Jen to bed as soon as they got home. But he was so excited that he came after only a few strokes.

Mike rolled off Jen and fell asleep. Their lovemaking had been even worse than usual, leaving her even more sexually unsatisfied. With a quivering finger, Jen reached down and began to play with herself. She needed some relief, even though she knew it wouldn't be enough.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.