The Thrill of Cheating - Cover

The Thrill of Cheating

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Why does a wife cheat? Maybe because it makes sex better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Jen slowly stroked David's cock. She seemed mesmerized by the long, thick shaft. It was so hard, like granite, and she could feel it pulsating as she stroked and licked it.

David grinned as he watched Jen. "You really love my cock, don't you?"

Jen didn't answer. Instead she took him into her mouth.

But David pulled her away. "Answer me, Jen," he commanded. "You really love my big cock, don't you?"

"You know I do," Jen purred, and again put him in her mouth.

"What does it feel like when Mike fucks you, after you've been with me? Can you even feel him inside you?"

Jen gave David a dirty look, but then straddled him and guided his cock into her. "Don't be a jerk. Just fuck me."

David pushed the full length of his cock inside of Jen. "Like this?"

"Uhhh, god, yeah, like that," Jen grunted.

David pulled out, and then quickly lunged back in. As he did he rubbed Jen's erect nipples. "Like that?"

Jen covered David's hands with hers, encouraging his fondling. She clenched her eyes tightly closed as David quickened the pace and intensity of his thrusts. "Harder — fuck me harder," she begged.

"If Mike proposes, are you going to say yes?"

"I — I think so," Jen managed to say, so consumed by the rough fucking she was getting. She was close.

"But you'll still let me fuck you, right?"

"Uhhh — I don't — I don't know about that."

David could tell Jen was about to cum. He savagely pounded her, grinding his thick cock against her g-spot, and at the same time roughly squeezed her nipples between his fingers. Jen cried out and her body tensed as she came.

Jen collapsed on David's chest. He continued to fuck her with long, slow strokes. After a few minutes Jen felt her passion begin to build again. "God, he fucks so good," she thought.

Seeming to read her mind, David asked again, "You'll still let me fuck you, right?"

Jen felt pleasure tingle through her body. David made her feel so good. In her passion, she said, "Maybe — we'll see."

David inwardly smiled. He knew that no matter what Jen did with Mike, he'd still have a piece of her sexy body.


Jen got home late that evening. Mike was waiting for her in bed.

"Hi, I'm sorry I'm so late, it ran longer at work than I thought it would," she said. "I'm just going to take a quick shower." Jen quickly undressed, and closed the bathroom door behind her.

Mike got out of bed and took Jen's clothes out of the hamper. He brought her blouse up to his nose. He thought he could smell David's cologne. He inspected her stockings. They were worn around the knees. Then he picked up her panties. He ran his fingers along the silky lace. The crotch was wet. He assumed Jen had let David cum in her again.

Jen wasn't on birth control. Mike knew she preferred using the rhythm method. The pill made her gain weight. He didn't mind. During her safe times of the month, she let him cum inside her. When she was fertile, he used a condom, or more often, he pulled out and she swallowed him or came on her face. The thought made Mike throb. There wasn't anything sexier than seeing cum splattered on Jen's pretty face.

But Mike knew this wasn't the safe time of the month for Jen. It wasn't her most fertile time either, but it was definitely risky. "Wasn't she worried about getting pregnant?" he thought. For some reason, though, the thought of David shooting off into her turned him on even more.

Mike reached down and pulled out his hard cock. He wrapped Jen's panties around it, and began to masturbate. He closed his eyes and remembered the DVD of Jen and David. He remembered David fondling Jen's breasts, and tracing his fingers along the lace of her thigh highs. He remembered Jen eagerly returning David's kisses. He remembered Jen's heels digging into David's muscular ass as he fucked her. In moments Mike came into Jen's panties. Afterwards he rolled her panties in his hand, mixing his cum with David's. As he heard Jen complete her shower, he replaced her clothes, and got back into bed.

Jen got into bed and snuggled into Mike's waiting arms. "I'm sorry I'm so late," she said again.

"That's okay," Mike replied. He kissed her gently on the lips. "I really love you. Do you love me?"

Jen hugged Mike even tighter. "Of course I do."

Mike reached behind him, and pulled out a small box. He opened it, revealing the diamond engagement ring inside.

"Jen, will you marry me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.