The Thrill of Cheating - Cover

The Thrill of Cheating

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Why does a wife cheat? Maybe because it makes sex better?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

Mike slowly stroked in and out of Jen. He was close to an orgasm, and wanted to make it last as long as possible. Jen sensed that he was close to cumming. She wrapped her long legs tightly around his waist, and pushed up to meet his thrusts, urging more of his cock inside of her.

"I'm cumming," Mike groaned. Jen wrapped her arms tightly around her boyfriend. "Me too, I'm cumming," Jen panted. Jen buried her head in Mike's chest and whimpered, "Oh god oh god." Mike groaned, and then he shot his cum into the condom.

The couple lovingly held each other for long moments, and then Mike pulled out, being careful to not let the condom pull off. As always, Jen moved her head down to Mike's crotch, and gently pulled the condom off Mike's softening penis. She squeeze the cum from the condom onto her chest, and rubbed it all over her tits. Then she licked the remaining cum off Mike's cock, being careful to stay away from its sensitive head.

Mike intently watched his girl friend play. It never failed to turn him on. Jen had the sweetest, prettiest face. But she was such a naughty girl. Combined with her incredibly hot body — her small but perfectly shaped tits, tight ass, and incredibly long and shapely legs, and she was every guy's wet dream. He loved the way men ogled her whenever they went out. She was so fucking sexy.

Despite his orgasm just a few moments ago, Mike felt himself beginning to harden again. Reluctantly he pulled away. "I've got to get going if I'm going to catch my plane."

Jen pouted. She was already missing him. "I wish you didn't have to go."

Mike kissed her. "I know. I'll be back in a few days, sooner if my meetings end early."

"I hope they do. I love you."

Mike kissed Jen again. "I love you too."

Jen lay in bed after Mike left. She was sexually frustrated. She really did love Mike. But he just wasn't a good lover. She hardly ever came when they made love. It felt good while they were doing it, but without the bliss of a toe curling orgasm, she always came away feeling unsatisfied and frustrated. Of course, she never told Mike that. She didn't want to hurt his feelings. Luckily she was good at faking it.

She hadn't been with David since his wedding, a few months ago. That's not to say David hadn't tried. He called her all the time. He even wanted to fuck her the night before his wedding, and at their wedding reception he managed to pull her into an empty room and finger her — he practically begged her to give him a quick blow job, but she ran out of the room.

It just didn't seem right. Yes, cheating was exciting. But David was married now, and she was getting really serious with Mike. Before, their cheating was nothing more than kinky sex games and she had a clear conscience because they were mostly unattached. Or at least, not completely attached to others. Things were different now.

But her body ached for David's body. Her lust went beyond the excitement of cheating. David was a great lover. He knew all her sensitive spots, and exactly how to touch them. And his cock was so incredible. She remembered in college, when all her friends used to say that size didn't matter. She always agreed, because that was the politically correct thing to say, and she didn't really know any better. After graduation she started becoming more sexually active, and she quickly realized that size did matter, at least to her.

Mike was a caring lover, but he just wasn't good in bed. She tried to teach him what she liked and how she liked it, but it didn't help. And in the size department, he just didn't compare to David.

She loved Mike, and was happier than she'd ever been. But if he proposed, would she say yes? Sex wasn't everything, but she couldn't go through life always being unsatisfied.

She needed some relief. She moved her hand down to her clit and began to rub. She closed her eyes, and with some guilt fantasized about David. With her other hand she caressed her breasts. She imagined David fucking her with his big cock. But then her guilt overcame her passion. She switched her fantasy to the guy who had hit on her the other night. She and Mike had stopped at a bar for a drink, and when Mike went to the bathroom, he had propositioned her. He said his name was Guy. How appropriate. She declined his advances, but not before she saw that he was tall and gorgeous. As he turned to leave, he got a quick feel of her ass, and also pressed against her, letting her feel his big and hard member. She imagined Guy forcing her into a dark corner of the bar, and taking advantage of her. Feeling kinky, she added Mike to the fantasy. He was fucking her ass while Guy pounded her pussy. No, that didn't really work, she thought. Then she changed her fantasy to Guy fucking her pussy, and Mike licking her clit. Yeah, that was good, she thought, and her hand moved furiously over her clit.

In moments she had an orgasm. But while it gave her some pleasure, she was still unsatisfied. Jen covered her face with her hands. She was so sexually frustrated, she felt like crying.

The phone rang. Jen answered it, thinking it was Mike. But it was David.

"Just calling to see how you're doing," he began. "Sarah is visiting her parents this weekend. Where's Mike?"

Jen knew why David was calling. For the last few months she had been able to resist, but she needed it so bad. She didn't want to cheat anymore. She didn't want to betray Mike, or Sarah. But her urges wouldn't go away. Hating herself, she said, "Where can we meet?"


Mike boarded his plane. He was feeling so many conflicting emotions.

He had suspected Jen was having an affair with David for some time now. When they thought he wasn't looking, he'd sometimes see David touch Jen intimately. A quick caress of her knee or behind, sometimes a mischievous smile followed by a brief grope of her breasts. Jen would always push David away, but she never got angry, and never told him about it.

Mike started paying attention. Sometimes when Jen came home from work he'd smell David's cologne in her hair. Sometimes after she got home from a movie or shopping with David, he'd find her stockings in the trash, laddered with runs.

It was easy to find a discrete private investigator to follow Jen. It was expensive, but he had some money from an inheritance. He felt guilty for having Jen followed. But he had to know.


Mike flipped through the pictures. They were very high quality. And they proved what Mike suspected.

Still looking at the pictures, Mike asked, "And you have video too?"

The PI motioned to the manila envelope he had placed on Mike's desk. "Yes, I got that. They went to a hotel, but the curtains were partially open. The DVD is in the envelope, along with more pictures."

Mike gave the PI a wad of cash. "This is what I owe you. I'll handle it from here."

After the PI left, Mike locked the door of his office. "Lisa, hold my calls," he said into the intercom. Opening the envelope, he put the pictures to the side, and put the DVD into the TV.

The video started with Jen standing in front of David, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Her blouse was open and David was feasting on her tits. Mike could see that Jen was wearing one of her lace demi bras. David was cupping her breasts, and sucking on her exposed nipples. Mike watched as David moved his hands from Jen's tits to her ass, and then under her skirt. His hands moved under her skirt to her bare ass, pushing her skirt high up her thighs. Mike could see that Jen was wearing a lacy garter belt and black thigh high stockings. David fondled Jen's bare ass. She wasn't wearing any panties. David then brought one of his hands to Jen's pussy. Mike watched as David inserted one, and then two fingers into Jen. David's fingers were glistening with moisture, so it was clear Jen was soaking wet. As he finger fucked her, David rubbed Jen's aroused clit with his thumb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.