Ami
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ami was the executive manager of sales at a major company that had branch offices all over the world. Her boss asked her to go to Delhi, India. She told him that she did not like going to India. She loved their culture, but hated the dust and the lower class hotel that she had to stay in. Ami's journey would not only show her the beautiful side of India, but she would encounter a man who would show her the true world of the Kama Sutra.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

It was Friday, the morning of her flight to India and Ami was rushing around the house making sure she had everything for the trip. She was glad that William had introduced her to the Kama Sutra, it was just what she needed to keep her trip exciting.

William had just finished putting his bags in the car and went inside to get Ami's luggage. He would drive her to the airport before he drove off toward his business meeting in Nashville.

He parked the car, then checked her in at the airport. Then he kissed her passionately and said, "God, I love you pet and will miss you!"

Ami laughed and said, "I love you too and miss you already and I am not even gone yet."

He then smiled and said, "Honey maybe you ought to wait until you get in your hotel room before you read that book, I would not want you to steam up the windows of the jet."

She replied, Oh you can bet I will wait, as I will be too hot and excited to relax on that long flight.

They bade goodbye and he watched the jet until it was out of sight. He then returned to the car and started driving toward Nashville.

Ami hoped she did not have to stay the entire week in Delhi. She tired reading and even contemplated looking at the book, but knew that would get her too excited. She fell asleep with dreams about the Kama Sutra.

Although the flight was long, it was bearable, the flight attendants were nice, and the weather was great. As they taxied toward the airport, all she could think about was a long hot bubble watch and a glass of wine. Then taking a nap or even better yet, laying on the bed and glance through the erotic pictures in the book.

She got off the plane, went through customs, and then went to pick up her luggage. Then she looked around to see if anyone held a sign with her name on it, because she had no idea what Gopal looked like.

She had not gone five feet when she saw a tall handsome Indian with her name imprinted on a card approaching her. When there eyes met, his charisma went clear to her clit. She told herself for a young man he was very sexy. She slowly walked over to him and said, "Hello, my name is Ami."

Gopal stood six foot two, with long raven hair, brown eyes and skin the color sun kissed bronze. He looked Ami over and felt his cock twitch. For an older woman she was stunning. He bowed and answered, "Hello, Ami, I am your escort Gopal. I hope your trip was a pleasant one. Let me help you with you bags, I have a car waiting for us."

Ami replied, "Thank-you, it was indeed a long trip, but we were blessed with good weather. I am staying at the Radisson Hotel, maybe you can help me to my room and then join me for tea."

Gopal bowed his head in agreement and said, "My company made arrangements to stay in a room close to yours just incase you needed my services. Now, I will show you to the car and assist you to your room then join you for tea."

As they walked toward the car, the talked about the upcoming meeting, sight seeing and maybe where she questioned him where she could go for dinner.

Gopal asked her, "May I be permitted to take you out for dinner tonight?"

Ami replied, "Yes you may, since you know Delhi better then I. Shall I expect you around 6 p.m."

Gopal smiled and replied, "Yes, I will take you to a five star restaurant since the company is paying for it."

She checked into the hotel then Gopal escorted her to her room. He then asked is she needed anything else. She told him no, she was going to lie down and rest a bit before dinner. He then gave her his room number and cell phone number and said, "Call me if you need anything."

Ami told him goodbye then kicked off her shoes and stretched out on the bed. She reached for her book then stopped because she wanted to rest awhile not get excited, as there was time for that later on.

Sleep did not overcome her and she brushed it off as jet lag. She then glanced at her watch and saw it was 4pm and she decided just to get out of bed and head for the shower. She took her time pampering herself in the shower, then dressing and applying her makeup, she wanted to look seductive, but not anxious. She wore an aqua colored dress, which accented her red hair along with her favorite blue lacy garter belt and nylon. She stepped into her four-inch heel and took one last look in the mirror.

She then whistled and said, "Wow girl, you are a knockout!"

Gopal sat at the desk in his hotel room trying to read the newspaper. However, all he could think of was Ami. She was very beautiful. Ami captivated him the first minute he laid eyes on her. He loved her confident manner, full figured body and wavy long red hair. When she looked at him with those alluring green eyes, it made his skin tingled with desire. He wondered if she felt the same magnetism.

Gopal then looked at him watch and noticed it was time to get ready to take her to dinner. He took a shower, shaved, and put on his best suit, he wanted his appearance to be perfect. He then walked to her room and knocked on the door.

When she opened the door, he wondered how such an older woman could be so beautifully captivating. He took her hand and kissed it then said, "Hello Ami, you look absolutely gorgeous."

When he looked at her, he saw a vibrant free spirited red-haired beauty. Her beige colored complexion and full figure made him tremble with desire.

When his eyes met hers, her green eyes framed by glasses sparkled with passion. Looking downward, her dress accentuated her large breasts, thin waist and full hips. Her figure, personality and voice made him weak in the knees.

They then walked down the hall toward the restaurant. He saw many men and women watch her. The men smiled and he knew they must have sexy thoughts of her running through their minds. The women smiled and some looked green with envy.

All through dinner, Ami could not keep her eyes off Gopal. For some reason, she was fascinated with him. His accent, caring manner and sexy smile touched her and sent a jolt of electricity straight to her clit. She really could not understand why, because she was older and happily married. However, his age did not come to her mind, she wanted to feel his lips on her nipples and his cock deep inside her wanting pussy.

Gopal wondered how far things would go. Ami's smile voice, mannerisms and fragrance gave him the signals that he should proceed and possibly have sex with her. He felt his cock stirring, his mouth go dry and he had to take a drink before he could talk. He then asked her, "Ami, would you like to go far a walk with me? There are many floral gardens near here and most of them illuminated for walks in the cool of the evening."

Ami replied, "I did not know that India had floral gardens. That is a marvelous idea, the cool evening as it is perfect for a moonlight stroll."

Gopal got up, helped Ami up, then took her by the arm, and they walked toward the garden. They talked as if they were old friends and he loved the way the street light accentuated he red hair and shown like fiery candles in her eyes.

She loved walking in the cool air and moonlight, it was so romantic, and she wished William was their. She continued walking and was not paying attention, then brought back to reality when she smelled roses. When she looked up, she saw before her a beautiful garden with a babbling brook and statuettes.

She looked over at Gopal and said, "Oh it is some beautiful, I never knew India could be this beautiful. Gopal, I hope you do not mind me being forward, but I think you are very handsome and sexy. "

Gopal replied, "Oh I do not mind at all. I also think you are sexy and beautiful. I would love to kiss you rose colored lips right now, they look so luscious and inviting."

Ami stopped and turned toward Gopal and said, "It has been a long journey to Delhi without my husband by my side. I really miss having him here and sharing things with him. Gopal, when I look into your eyes I tremble with desire." She then leaned over and kissed him full on the lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.