Doll and Her Teddy - Cover

Doll and Her Teddy

by Propman

Copyright© 2007 by Propman

Erotica Sex Story: A robot introduces her young owner into female domination.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Robot   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   .

Ted opened the box with trembling hands. Inside was SHE, lying in the crate with blankly opened gray eyes, like a doll. She had long, black, straight hair and a classy make-up on a long, pleasant face. 'She seems older than my mother!' thought Ted. Well, by far, he didn't think that it was the best purchase in his life. Ted was saving for that android for half a year, not spending any Intar for everyday buys. Instead, he accumulated I1124, which was enough to buy a good, new android... and some accessories, too. She was shipped to him a week ago, but he'd rather wait for nearest opportunity to remain at home with his fembot - his parents had just gone to visit Aunt Dolores. The boy got an excuse, and finally was home alone for whole weekend.

Ted looked in a box once again. His purchase was lying still. She looked quite fortyish or thirtish. For instance, she had very few wrinkles, and she was wearing expensive-looking jewelry, though mass produced, to enhance the quality of the robot. A dark, copper necklace with a single gem was around her neck. Along with the fembot, in the box there were two suitcases, probably containing the 'accessories' Ted ordered. He didn't pick them by himself, he just relied on a company. After some ruffling in the protective foam, he finally found a user manual.

It was held in a big brown envelope containing also an offline catalog he left for browsing later, and a remote. Standard issue, he has seen some of those at his friends' who owned simple maidroids, and more advanced AIbots. Ted put the remote in his pocket, sat on a table and started browsing the manual. 'To run your android for the first time', the book said, 'put your remote as near its body as possible. Be careful though, since during first run, android may behave unusual'. Ted took her out of the box, as well as her suitcases. She was heavy, as heavy as normal human. Most androids were maid of plastic, only some parts were made of metal. He felt strangely, when pushing the woman. She had a somewhat musky, dark scent, which he found very alluring. He left her on a couch, leaning in the corner. She had her eyes opened, and it looked very unnatural.

'Now, for the first run' thought Ted. He made his purchase sit on the couch, which was hard, since she wore knee-high stillettos, and took the remote out of his pocket. It has two buttons, and the grate of the microphone. You pushed the small button to turn a robot on or off, and the big one to trigger the voice commands. Pointed it on her, and pressed the small red button.

She stood on her full size, immediately jumping out of couch maintaining with perfect balance, and with monotonous voice exclaimed: "0-class personality loading... Loaded. Preparing to the first run." Suddenly she started to shake, waving grotesquely her hands, neck, making million of faces per second, emitting a mechanical hum. Ted moved back a little step, frightened. He nearly dropped the remote. The hum stopped.

Fembot blinked. The machine moved at first somewhat erratically, as if she was recovering from heaving some great mass. She looked on Ted with curiosity. "Are you my owner? What's your name?" she asked, in a pleasant, feminine voice. "Yes, Madam. My name is Theodore.", the boy answered. He was well raised, and addressed any woman in that way. Most of the women who he meet were his female teachers. "Madam?", she laughed. "Are you going to call me that way?" He nodded, still amazed. She blinked, she breathed - or at least her chest moved up and down. She noticed that he was staring at her cleavage, but said nothing.

Madam walked over the room with grace. Finally, she sat on the couch, crossing her shapely legs. She wore a midi skirt, and black tights. "Come here, Ted", she called him. Boy did as she ordered without any sign of disobedience. Personality changing circuits, very modern, automatically noted, that the boy may be subordinate. On certain level of sentience, the fembot started to view herself as somewhat superior to the owner. "Now, Ted, tell me about yourself", she said when the boy sat on the couch. Not too near, but he could look at her. Ted started telling. He was sixteen, lived here with parents, his sister was studying medicine in Europe... During his speech, Madam's circuits analyzed his character, and were changing her personality. The robot had to adjust to the owner.

"Right", Madam stated, and leaned back on the couch. She looked at Ted. "I think that's everything I wanted to know. Do you smoke, Ted?"

"Ummm... not really. I tried it but didn't like it"

"Do you drink, then?"

"Well, I did drink one or two beers... But it was just for my friends' company."

She stood and bent over Ted. He could now see her big breasts. "Do you mind if I'll drink? I need something to... refresh myself. We should celebrate our new acquitance, don't you think"

"Yeah... Sure, Ma'am. But... My parents will realize that I took their drinks... I can't buy it either. I am too young."

"Really?" She smiled at him. "Luckily for me, I had one bottle for some special occasions. But considered that, I think, I'll save it. For a time. What about cigarettes, then? Do you have some? Your parents sure won't realize some cigarettes missed?" Another test, to see the reaction of the boy. After ten minutes or so, she was pretty confident in her new personality.

"Well...". Madam delicately took his chin in her gloved and ringed fingers, and fluttered at him.

"I think they really might not notice. I'll bring'em here if you wish..." Ah. That said a lot of her new owner. Though if she were more human she would think of Ted as of her partner, or a new student, rather than master.

When Ted got back, with four or five cigarettes, he found his purchase lying on a lounge. She seemed relaxed, and her long hair was shining in the dim light of the room. She was slim, though not as thin as supermodels on TV. "Bring me them", she said, without any looking at him. With words "Here you go, Madam!", Ted put them in her hand. She nodded gratefully. "The light, Ted."

"Uh?"

"I need fire. For cigarettes" she smirked. "Go fetch me, please."

Ted went back to his parent's room, while Madam holding her smokes stately looked through the window. It was late evening, and most of the neighborhood was falling asleep. A small, suburban area, she noted. She looked at her reflection in the window, and smiled.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.