Ben Jacks Off and Shows Off - Cover

Ben Jacks Off and Shows Off

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ben likes to jack off and finds out that jacking off in front of other people, like his sister is even a bigger turn on. The fact that he has a cock that just keeps growing and can ejaculate over and over just helps keep things moving along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Ben headed over to Gary's house as soon as he was dressed. Gary had ordered in a couple of pizzas and the two of them sat in silence watching the Cubs game while they ate. Gary's sister Ariel was around too and Ben could not help sneaking looks at her big tits and nice round ass as he ate his pizza. He wondered if Gary had ever done anything with her like he had done with his sister this afternoon. Ben was half hard from watching the sexy girl bounce around the room as they ate.

Gary finally chased her out after about an hour or so and they got ready to jack off while they watch the new movies that Gary had just bought. That Ben and Gary had always jacked off together, neither one of them was shy about it, nor did either of them have any gay desires; it was just something they liked to do with each other. While Gary was setting up Ben started to ask him about Ariel, "Hey Gary your sister is getting pretty fucking hot. She has some really big tits."

"Yeah, I guess. I have to tell you that I don't really think about her much. The little twerp just doesn't do it for me. Now your sister I could get into. She is one fine piece of ass. How come you never set me up with her?"

"Hey man I tried. You know Sue she is a bitchy ice queen half the time."

"Yeah, well she is one fine looking girl. I would be her sex slave anytime."

Ben laughed and said, "Well ditto for me. Check it out with your sister and maybe one of us will get lucky with somebody's sister."

Gary said, "Here we go, titty fuckers #5. This one is supposed to be awesome, it has the guy with the 12 inch dick who cums like a cannon all over the sluts big tits." He whipped out his cock as he said this and started to slowly stroke himself as the opening scene started.

Ben unzipped and joined him, Ben's cock stiffened into rock hardness in seconds as he looked at the screen. The girl was a short brunette with big natural tits and she was masturbating, using her fingers to rub her clit while her other hand was busy pulling and twisting her nipples.

Gary stood up and wrapped a soft pillow around his cock. He masturbated a lot of different ways and always seemed to be trying new ones. The pillow was an old favorite of his and he wrapped the soft feather pillow around his cock and then started to thrust into it like he was fucking the hot girl on the screen. Then he said, "Fuck her tits are huge, and look how fucking big her clit is. Fuck, I wonder if she is going to cum for real. She looks pretty wet and juicy."

Ben just liked to use his hand when beating off and he kept pumping his stiff cock as he answered him, "Yeah, I think she is. Fuck her pussy looks so good, and her fucking nipples are huge." Ben turned his head sharply away from the TV as he thought he saw some movement out of the corner of his eye, but there was no one there. Not that he was too worried. Gary had the run of his parent's house as they were gone for the summer, and Ariel had left for friends. There was no one around to spy on them anyway.

Ariel was there though and she bit her lip to keep from crying out in pleasure as she rubbed her clit to orgasm. She had moved a little too much and Ben had looked over her way, but she had ducked just in time. She was having trouble keeping quiet as it was so fucking hot watching Ben beat off in front of her. His body was so nice and his cock was so sexy. She wanted to feel that cock in her tight pussy, and she just kept up the pressure on her clit as she continued to watch Ben masturbate to the movie.

Ben started to cum as she watched him, and he spurted long strings of white cum all over a napkin he had placed on the floor. His big balls were contracted and tight against his body and he moaned in pleasure as he brought himself to orgasm watching the porno actress on the screen get herself off. The loud groans of the woman on the TV made it so the two boys could not hear Ariel's grunts of pleasure as she got off right after Ben did. Ariel was so fucking turned on watching Ben jack off that she was cumming over and over as she rubbed her clit. She was even more amazed when she saw that Ben's cock was swelling, growing thicker and longer as he continued to jack off.

She was interrupted by the grunting sounds of her brother blowing his wad in the pillow he was fucking. Watching her brother's bony ass thrust into a pillow was not nearly as much fun as watching Ben jack off so she paid him no mind and went back to watching Ben.

Ben was digging the movie, Gary was right this was a really good one. Right after the big titted porno actress had masturbated herself to orgasm, she had been joined by a big cocked guy who had started to doggy style fuck hard and fast. The woman on the TV was moaning loudly as the porno dude fucked her and Ben pumped his hand in rhythm to the guy fucking her so he could imagine it was his cock buried in the porno actress's wet cunt.

Gary had sat back down, slowly jerking his half hard cock as he watched the guy on the screen flip the girl over and start to tit fuck her. "Damn Ben I told you this was hot. Her tits are perfect; this guy is going to get his rocks off all over her big titties. Fuck this is hot. Gary was hard again and he began to fist his cock as the guy on the screen really started to pound the girl.

Ben was jacking his cock rapidly as his second orgasm approached. He wanted to time it up so he could cum at the same time as the actor and imagine it was his jizz coating the porn girl's big tits. Ben caught some movement out of the corner of his eye again and was careful not to turn his head more than fractionally. There he could see someone, it was Ariel. The best part was she had her hand down the front of her pants and was clearly rubbing her clit as she watched the boys masturbating.

Ben turned back to the screen in time to see the guy pull up and start to jack his cock. Ben matched him stroked for stroke and began to ejaculate almost at the same second as the guy on the TV, Ben could just imagine is long white strings of cum coating a set of big tits and nipples. Only now he was thinking about Ariel's nipples and how his cum might looked all over her chest.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.