Ben Jacks Off and Shows Off
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by Jakelyon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ben likes to jack off and finds out that jacking off in front of other people, like his sister is even a bigger turn on. The fact that he has a cock that just keeps growing and can ejaculate over and over just helps keep things moving along.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"Well that's it then, I guess the show is over." Ben said turning around. He started to look for his underwear.

Sue stood up looking very sexy in her tight black skirt, and her big stiff nipples. It was all Ben could do not to start jacking off again. She was so fucking sexy, but he wanted to see how far she would go and he needed to push her. "What are you doing?" Sue demanded of him.

"I am getting my pants back on, shows over; you don't want to show me anything you don't get to see anything. Now if you will leave that would be great."

"Fuck you asshole. I showed you my tits, come on jack off some more for me. You can shoot your load on my tits." She pushed her tits together as she said this, forcing her small breasts together. Her stiff pink nipples looked hot as hell and Ben almost gave in, but he knew if he gave in now to her she would own him.

"Umm, that is nice, but I don't think so."

He pulled his shorts up and over his stiff cock, creating a huge bulge in the front of his shorts and started to walk over toward her. "Now if you will just leave I think I will shut the door and get some privacy."

"Why so you can finish jerking off your pathetic cock. You are such a fucking wimp you will never get any girl to fuck you." The last part of this came through the closed door that Ben shut in her face and locked.

Ben went back over to the bed and lay down popping his cock out as he did so. He started to pump his thick boner as he lay down and he closed his eyes imagining his sister's nice firm tits and stiff pink nipples.

"How about I give you a hand job? I will jerk you off and you can feel up my tits while I do it to you?"

Ben thought about it for a moment and then went over to the door and unlocked it returning to the bed as his sister entered the room. She told him, "Lie back against the wall and I will jack you off"

She moved between his legs and Ben felt a jolt of excitement roll through his cock as she grasped his thick, twitching cock. Ben was very slick with his the precum dripping from his piss hole and she had no trouble sliding her hands up and down his hard cock. Sue used both hands on him; he was so thick she could barely close her fist around him. She pumped all the way to the top and used her thumbs to rub under the fat cock head that topped his massive boner.

"Fuck that feels good, Ben moaned as he reached forward to feel her nipples. Sue's eyes were fixed on Ben's cock and she increased the speed that she was pumping his cock, rapidly forcing her hands up and down his shaft. Ben thrust his hips against her hands, fucking her tightly gripped fists.

"Fuck your nipples feel so good," Ben moaned as he rolled her stiff pink nipples between his fingers. "Fuck, fuck that's it. I'm cumming," Ben groaned even louder as a huge geyser of jizz erupted from his fat cock head. Sue took his jizz right on her firm tits, spraying his load all over her thick pink nipples. She kept pumping his cock, feeling his warm, sticky cum running down her fists as the last few shots of cum dribbled down his cock.

Sue could feel his cock swelling, growing even larger and harder as she continued to slowly pump his cock as he finished his orgasm. Ben looked her in the eye at that moment and said, "So what now Sue, what do you want to do next?"

Sue suddenly sat back, Ben could see his warm cum dripping down her firm breasts and his could feel his cock needing more. She suddenly said, "That's enough for today. You can finish yourself off."

Then she got of the bed and headed out of the room before a surprised Ben could get out more than a surprised, "What the fuck does that mean?"

Sue practically ran down the hall to her room. She shut and locked the door behind and she slipped off her black skirt and panties as she made her way to her bed. She lay back and she almost started to climax as soon has her fingers found her stiff clit. She rubbed herself hard and fast climaxing so fast that she barely could contain her groans of pleasure. She was so close to cumming in front of Ben and she did not want to do that. Her nipples were so sensitive that between her jacking his big cock and his fingers stimulating her nipples she had been brought right to the edge of a massive orgasm.

Her hips started to buck as she was seized by a powerful orgasm. She kept pressing against her stiff clit with her fingers as she got off. She could smell Ben's cum on her tits and she thought about what his big cock would feel like sliding into her tight cunt hole. She used her other hand to tease and pull her stiff nipples as she climaxed. Her nipples were sticky with Ben's drying cum and she enjoyed the feel of his jizz on her stiff, pink nipples.

Then she slid her hand down from her clit as she finished her orgasm and slipped a finger inside herself. His cock was so big she could only imagine how he would fill her up as she slowly fucked herself with her finger. His cock would stuff her tight pussy, filling and stretching her. She moved her hand back up to her clit again and started to rapidly masturbate herself again. She needed to cum several more times; she was so excited that she knew she would be able to get off over and over.

Suddenly she heard Ben at her door, "What the hell Sue. Why did you leave me hanging? What are you doing in there?"

Sue's lust was at a maximum and it was all she could do to avoid flinging open the door and jumping him, fucking his huge cock until she climaxed so many times she would pass out, but something made her hold back, some deep taboo that she was not ready to face yet so she said, "Fuck off, you had your fun and got your rocks off so now leave me alone. I really don't want to see anymore of you or your freaky cock."

Ben was mystified by his sexy sister's response. She seemed like she was ready to go all the way with him and then now she was pissed at him. He tried to talk to her again, "What the hell is up your butt? I thought you were going to show me everything, you know, how you do it. I can keep going really." He realized that he had no idea what in the hell had just happened or whether it would ever happen again.

"Fuck off," was the only answer he got.

Inside her room Sue kept her fingers busy on her wet pussy and it was only seconds later until she reached orgasm again, her mind filled with thoughts of Ben's big swelling cock spitting cum on her tits. She could feel his drying cum on her nipples, smell his sexy jizz all over her chest, and that only made her more excited as she masturbated alone in her room.

Ben went back to his room and sat down on his bed. He had lost all urge to jack off any more and his big cock slowly shrank back to its normal size. He could not figure out what the hell the problem was with his sister. He had been thinking about her his whole life and right when it seemed like things were going to end up with his cock buried in her tight cunt she ran away. Oh well he figured he could wait her out; girls were insane, that was just a fact of life.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.