Quest For Knowledge - Cover

Quest For Knowledge

Copyright© 2007 by colt45

Chapter 17

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Dent's (Sea King) oldest children are grown up now. While in Salas with a few of his sisters, Nilsen acquires a seven foot tall giantess with a secret that can open up the mysteries of the Old Technology. Whoever has that knowledge could quite possibly rule the world, but is it worth the price?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The morning brought more strangeness. Nilsen was somewhat wary of how Makro would feel about their new sexual relationship given the light of day. He was afraid she would regret it and avoid him but nothing could be further from the truth. In fact if anything she almost smothered him for most of the day. They would have had trouble separating her from his arm with a crowbar if anyone had been foolish enough to try.

That didn't bother him overly much, other than the time she tried to follow him into the head; that he didn't feel comfortable sharing just yet. What did bother him were the looks she gave him. It was like she couldn't keep her eyes off of him and the look ... Well, the only way he could describe it was total adoration, almost awe. That made him uncomfortable. He wasn't used to seeing Makro as a fawning, almost simpering arm fob; and after only an hour or two he began to miss his overbearing, bossy and belligerent older sister. It kind of surprised him.

Even so when he looked in her eyes he knew he couldn't say anything about it; it would hurt her and he would rather have his right arm cut off than hurt her, so he sucked it up and said nothing hoping that she would return to normal soon.

His unease must have leaked through the salidin's bond to the other women because around midday the twins were finally able to pry her away from him and drag her off for their own private chat. Lavender grinned at his obvious relief as they sparred for a couple of hours on deck and then went below for a nap. As was usual they washed the sweat from each other but this time Lav didn't initiate anything further telling him he would need all his strength for the twins that evening.

Instead, they lay cuddled up together on the deck with their pads, Nil's head pillowed on Lavender's massive breast as she gently stroked his hair while he slept. For once she didn't feel the overwhelming need to have him inside her; the feel of his skin and the heat of his body were enough as he lay partly on top of her. Even after he woke she was content with his kisses, the cupping of her breasts and the caresses as his fingers traced the ever-so-slight bulge of her belly. She felt huge already but he just laughed at her and said it wasn't even noticeable and it was only because he knew she was pregnant; he even thought he could feel it.

She could feel the bond was even stronger now than it had been before. She could actually feel the love he had for her as he leaned down to kiss her belly, resting his head there as if listening for a second heartbeat and she sighed.

When he asked what that was about she told him, "I do not know how you can feel about me the way you do, husband, but I know you do." Snorting, she continued, "Husband ... Now there is something I never believed I would ever say. Yet here I am, mate to the finest man in the world, a much-married man now, it would seem."

"Does that bother you?" he asked, leaving her stomach with a final kiss and crawling up to look her in the eyes. The color of her eyes still amazed him and he knew he could never get enough of just getting lost in their purple mist.

"No," she answered without hesitation. "Not at all. So long as you love me I am content. Even if you would stop loving me and you were there I would be content."

"That will never happen," he assured her. "I will always love you. I must admit though I don't really understand everything that is happening. I love you just as much as I ever did, yet I also love Makro, Fobie and Deimie. Sure, they are my sisters and I always did love them, but this is different; I now love them as women as well as family. I just hope we can all work it out."

"We will," she stated unequivocally. "You may be hard pressed to keep up with our demands, but we will definitely work it out as you say. We four and any of the others you will collect as time passes."

"I don't intent to collect any others," he said with a frown.

"Maybe you do not intend to, but the Demons say you will," she said, pulling him over until he lay fully on top of her, his head again resting between her breasts.

"I'm going to crush you," he complained. "Since when did you start sounding like a believer?"

"You feel just fine right here," she assured him holding him tightly enough he couldn't move without a struggle. "I do not know if I am a real believer. A season ago I would have thought them insane but now ... I must believe what I see. I do not know how they do it but they have been right often enough that I must believe they know what will be. If they say you will have more women then you will have more women. We will deal with it and be stronger for it."

"Well, I think you're all insane," he muttered as he rubbed his face in her tits. "I'm not going to argue about something as silly as this but I can tell you there have been plenty of times those two didn't get it exactly right. I can sure as Hell tell you I'm not looking for any more, that's for sure! Gods! The ones I have now are going to kill me!"

"Oh hush," she admonished gently. "You are still young. What are you complaining about?"


After they got up from their nap Makro once again attached herself to his side and didn't leave it until she was informed, without rancor but firmly, that it was time for his other two wives to take him to bed. Makro acceded, grumpily, even conceding she was far too sore to do anything that evening anyway. Silently he worried that there could already be trouble brewing. If there was jealousy among the four women it would be unpleasant and he honestly didn't know what to do about it.

"Don't worry, Nil," Fobie responded to his un-vocalized concern. "May is suffering from an overdose of your attention right now, but it will pass."

"I hope so," he admitted, not bothering to ask how she knew what he was thinking. "This is difficult enough without having all of you fighting. I don't think I could handle that."

"Trust us; it will be fine," Deimie said as she stroked his arm. The three of them were sitting on his bed, a girl on either side of him. Mats and bedding had already been spread out on the deck again, just like it always was when he was with Lavender. He assumed the twins had taken care of that earlier reasoning, correctly he agreed, that even with their diminutive stature three in his narrow bed would be uncomfortable.

"She will be restless and clingy for a few days," she continued. "But she will get used to it soon, same as we will."

"Now it's time for us to get restless and clingy," Fobie purred as she began to unfasten his shirt, Deimie had already started in on his trousers. Surprised by their aggressiveness, he tried to protest but each time he turned to one his lips were covered by the other's and he felt sure they were trying to taste his tonsils considering how far down his throat they were forcing their tongues. In less time then he could imagine he was naked and on his back on the mats looking up at the two red-headed fireballs as they again made their own clothing vanish.

Making love with Makro had been equal parts passion, love and hesitation born of inexperience. The passion and love were certainly there with the twins, but if there was an ounce of reluctance or hesitation in either one of his bed partners it was small enough to be unnoticeable. They were like two mountain climbers exploring their targeted peak for the first time. Excited, inquisitive and completely without any preconceived notions of propriety or modesty they played as much as they loved and although he knew they were virgins it still took him by surprise when Fobie finally climbed astride his hips, grasped his cock in her small hand and dropped herself down on him, impaling herself on his shaft in one stroke eliciting a grimace and grunt echoed at the same instant by her sister.

"So big!" Fobie hissed through clenched teeth.

"So wonderful!" Deimie gasped as she threw her own leg over his face and plopped her pussy down on his mouth, wriggling for his attention. He tried to remain still as they held onto each other but the juices being rubbed into his lips taunted him beyond control and he just had to stick his tongue into the delicate flower poised directly above him.

Deimie squealed as Fobie groaned and started to move on the invader threatening to split her in two. To Nilsen it felt like his cock had been caught in a red-hot vise squeezing the very life out of him. It wasn't more than a moment or two before Fobie was moving up and down on him the spongy head of his shaft bumping against her cervix on each stroke while Deimie shook and moaned as his talented tongue drove her to distraction. In no time at all both girls were screaming through their first male-generated orgasms while he pumped a load of his seed into Fobie's tightly clenched cunt.

There was another moment or so as the three of them remained motionless reveling in their orgasmic bliss until Deimie suddenly dismounted and unceremoniously pushed Fobie off Nil and onto her back beside him. Quickly she moved between her sister's legs and began to suck his spend from her glistening slit. Nilsen could only look on in wonder as Deimie, mouth full of his spunk and Fobie's juices, crawled up her sister's body and kissed her full on the mouth, sharing the treasure she had just collected.

Rather than feeling disgusted ― he had been with multiple partners many times before but this was the first time he had seen two women exercising the ultimate act of intimacy ― he was surprised that he was again/still rock hard and aching to continue.

Having swapped his spend between the two of them until it disappeared, Deimie and Fobie turned toward him and grinned. Deimie's eyes widened as she noticed his throbbing shaft and growled as she scrambled over and onto the deck on his other side. Reaching over she pulled at him and whimpered until he was positioned between her legs, the head of his cock resting in her glistening cleft. He didn't need her pleading eyes to know what she wanted and he granted her desire by slowly moving his hips forward. She mewled beneath him and banged her heels against his ass trying to force him in even quicker, but he had no desire to cause her pain like Fobie had done to herself and he kept the pace of the insertion slow, working himself into her in short, easy thrusts, each one getting just a little deeper than the one before. Soon he bumped against her cervix, his balls resting on her ass.

She closed her eyes and moaned while clutching him tightly as he began to slowly move inside her in deeper and faster strokes. Soon he was pounding into her and she was shrieking her pleasure. Again far too quickly she was convulsing in ecstasy beneath him while he planted a load of his seed into her womb.

This time he was the one pushed out of the way while Fobie reciprocated Deimie's earlier ministrations. While Nil found the sight just as erotic and enticing it failed to elicit the same response; he was only human after all.

It didn't stop them from continuing their play after a brief rest, though. In fact it wasn't until sometime early in the morning that the three of them finally collapsed into a heap of tangled arms and legs, sleeping the sleep of the exhausted.


"What have you been putting into my food?" Rabszolga demanded crossly as she approached Lavender. Lav had come up for a breath of fresh air after the morning meal, both to settle her stomach and because she couldn't get close to Nil. His three sisters were hanging onto him so tightly he might as well have been wearing them. She too desired that closeness, especially after the sexually charged visions she had been feeling the last two nights, but could only chuckle and feel sympathy as he looked at her beseechingly. She grinned and shrugged as if to say, It's your fault; deal with it. She could feel his love and affection through the bond and that was enough for now.

"Since you are still alive we can surmise I haven't put anything in your food," Lavender answered raising her eyebrows. "You eat the same as the rest of us; what makes you think anyone put anything in your food? Have you been poisoned?" she asked hopefully.

"I have been drugged," Rabszolga stated flatly.

"Interesting," Lavender mused. "And I wonder why I or anyone would want to do such a thing, other than it seems to cause you discomfort which is somewhat amusing. Why would anybody do that to you?"

"To make me pliable and willing to seek his bed," Rabszolga hissed.

"Ah," Lavender nodded solemnly. "Now, aside from the fact I would rather see you sleeping on the seabed than anywhere close to Lord Nilsen's, what has convinced you someone is trying to entice you there? I mean, let us assume for a moment that he did want you in his bed, with a word he could have you there, flat on your back, legs spread wide, begging him to mount you. Why would we waste an aphrodisiac on you?"

"I do not know," Rabszolga fumed. "But for the past two days, and especially nights, I have been having these, feelings. I see things ... feel things ... It makes me want to ... Argh!"

Lavender stared at the shorter woman as she clenched her fists and growled. Suddenly she threw back her head and laughed out loud, laughing so hard in fact she felt if she didn't get it under control soon she would pee her pants.

"What's so funny?" Lavender heard behind her and she was able to tone it down to a burbling chortle as she turned to see Makro and the twins, sans Nilsen, standing behind her.

"She thinks we have been drugging her," Lavender snickered as she pointed at Rabszolga. Makro looked puzzled and Lav turned to Rabszolga and said, "Please, tell her what is happening to you."

Frowning, the Durhornian woman complied and as the story unfolded Makro's puzzled expression suddenly lit up with understanding. "Oh! Oh my!" she exclaimed, bringing her hand to her mouth. "Goodness Zolga, that isn't what's happened at all. How long have you worn your collar?"

"Ten seasons," Rabszolga answered now looking more puzzled than angry.

"Surely you have felt this before?" Makro took the older woman's arm and led her off slightly to one side and began to talk to her in a low voice.

Every so often Lavender could hear Rabszolga's insistent protests. "No!

"Never!

"It cannot be!"

Each time it set Lavender to chuckling again and at times almost full laughter.

"That isn't very kind, Lav," Fobie said standing next to her watching the two in heated discussions. Well one side was heated anyway. Makro was explaining something while Rabszolga sputtered and protested.

"What do you mean?" Lavender answered looking as innocent as she could. "I have been sharing a humorous moment with our fellow bond-mate. I have been getting to know her. Is that not what you wanted me to do?"

"Laughing at her is not sharing a humorous moment," Fobie chided.

"One of us shared a humorous moment; I met her halfway," Lavender grunted as Fobie snorted. Then she changed the topic, "What are you three doing up here? I thought you would not let go of him even if he were made of hot coals."

"Hmm," Fobie said dreamily, and then she sighed. "He had to relieve himself and then ran away to talk to the captain, the coward. We will be making Harv'el later this afternoon and he wanted to discuss the arrival. I don't know how you could ever let go of him."

"It is difficult," Lavender agreed. "But it gets so you do not have to touch him all the time; you just want to." Fobie nodded and sighed again.

"So we will be at your home by nightfall," Lavender remarked, a little shiver of apprehension running through her. "We will be meeting your chieftain and his mother. I do not think they will be so glad to see their grandchild being carried by a big, ugly cull."

"It's your home too," Fobie said looking up at the obviously distraught warrior. "We call our leader a king, and yes you will meet him and all our mothers. You are being silly again. They will love you and will go crazy over our baby." She tugged at Lavender's arm until the tall blond looked down at her, "Our baby," she emphasized. "Besides," she continued ruefully, "if anyone has any cause to worry it would be Deimie and me, but after last night..." Fobie sighed again, "I just don't care!"

Not long afterwards Nilsen joined them on deck and again the three sisters entwined themselves around him, one under each arm and the other pressed against his chest. Lavender snorted but moved until she was behind him, touching him wherever there wasn't already female flesh. She thought how silly it must look but didn't let it stop her; she craved his touch and didn't care what anyone thought of it. Rabszolga fumed and muttered to herself and stayed about ten feet away, but didn't leave the vicinity.

Nil disentangled one arm and pointed out a bank of low clouds on the horizon informing them they were the mountains of Jeevel and that they should be making port late that afternoon. He may have felt a little smothered by his admirers but all Lavender could feel through the bond was a mild amusement. He felt their need and tolerated the attention with good humor.

Later that afternoon Lavender really craved his attention, irrationally ― or so she was told ― afraid it might be the last time she would be allowed near him, but she also knew there was no time for that and clamped down on her discipline as they made ready for port. She dressed in her finest battle gear, including armor and weapons even though the other girls told her repeatedly it wasn't needed. Nil finally shushed and pulled them aside.

"No matter what you think," he said quietly, "she thinks she will be going into battle, and maybe in a way she is. If it makes her feel more confident and calmer, then I'm inclined to let her wear anything she wants."

Not completely mollified the girls grudgingly conceded the point. They wanted her dressed as befitted a lady and woman of a prince but Nil told them in no uncertain terms that she was a lady and woman of this prince no matter what she wore, or didn't wear! Makro pouted a little but Lavender, encased from head to toe in boiled leather, bronze, buckler and sword, never felt more like a woman then right at that moment.


All of them turned out on deck for their entry into port: Nilsen, his 'wives', his sister Jarrah, Demeter, Rabszolga and, of course, Cerberus. The deSiso siblings were excited and plainly relishing their return home while Lavender felt nothing but dread as they closed with the pier at a speed she feared was far too fast. Stoically, she stood upright wishing with all her being it was the far gentler embrace of an enemy army; sword and dagger would have been much easier to face then this.

As they drew closer she could see there was a fair-sized crowd gathered on the pier. It was obvious their arrival had been anticipated and there had been more than enough time once they had been sighted on the horizon to inform those interested in meeting them. Curiosity was running even with dread as she scanned the crowd trying to pick out the ones she knew had to be there. It wasn't that difficult; there in front of the mass was a smaller group separated by a phalanx of heavily armed guards. There were four women surrounded by some eight to ten children and young adults. She tried to get an exact count but they kept moving around so much it was impossible. This had to be the royal family, Nilsen's mothers! She wondered if his father, the king, was in the line of soldiers, but couldn't pick one out that seemed to fit the description.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.