Ni'ng Wu! Ning Who? - Cover

Ni'ng Wu! Ning Who?

Copyright© 2007 by Frank the First Born

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story of a strange and unexpected gift of love and understanding. A young man finds he owns something he can't imagine owning. It explores the life he makes as he deals with the problems that arise as well as those who would take his prize. There will be sex, but sex isn't what this is about. The Mdom elements are low key, but very much integral to this strange tale.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Body Modification  

Back in the Hotel suite after lunch, Rory decided that it was time to get things moving.

"Right then Ling, I think we need to start sorting ourselves out; I need to send some messages and make some calls; I'll use my laptop on the hotel's wifi along with my mobile to send texts. Would you mind sorting our flights? Here are my tickets, please see if you can change these and get us seats to London Heathrow ASAP. Here's my current credit card, that should be good for a bit, and maybe you can arrange it so that we can pay when we collect the tickets? Is that okay?

"Of course, Rory — I'll do that."

"Thanks Ling, Oh and please would you get room service to send up a bottle of the house red and whatever you want, though you are welcome to share the wine with me?"

"Certainly, though I don't think I ought to share the wine, I'm only eighteen."

"Sorry — forgot; well when we get back to England, eighteen is the magic age where booze is concerned and if it's in private or with food, so long as an adult is present, five is the minimum age to drink. I'm not going to claim one view is better, but for us, England is going to be easier." Rory answered.

Rory then sent a text to his seventeen year old sister Prissy; there was no point in texting his mother she never switched her mobile on, unless she was out. He switched his laptop on and activated his favourite IM client and waited for Prissy to text back or to message him. Next he sent a text to Analyse, he really wanted a chance to talk to her about everything that had happened. Good friends were special, and though they hadn't known each other long, it was clear to Rory that he an Analyse had the prospect of being lifelong friends and besides she had a good head on her shoulders.

There was a message; that was quick, he thought, assuming it would be Prissy, but it was Analyse. She was asking him if he could go to skype, and he agreed.

"Ling I'm just going to talk to a friend using skype, I'll be telling her about you, though not everything — any reason why I shouldn't?"

"None if you trust her." Ling replied.

Rory then spent the best part of an hour talking with Analyse. He gave her a potted history of the last two days, being careful not to mention anything that had been said whilst he and Ling had been out of range of the room bugs. The ownership bit caused some difficulty, but he kind of got round it by defining it as a long-term bodyguard assignment. Analyse quickly realised that there was a lot more going on here, than was being said, especially as Rory was sending IM messages to her whilst they were speaking using skype, so she knew that the conversation, or at least Rory's end was being listened in to. She acknowledged that she understood he would be emailing her a PGP encrypted message later with more detail.

As he finished he realised that Ling was waiting to talk to him.

"I've sorted it," She said. "We fly tourist to New York, tomorrow lunch time and then first-class to Heathrow, late tomorrow evening. We arrive at Heathrow at 10:45, local time, Tuesday morning. I've paid a two-hundred dollar deposit using your credit card and we pay the rest when we collect the tickets at check-in."

"Thanks Ling, that's great!" Rory replied, pouring himself another glass of wine.

"I still have to contact my family, but otherwise we are all set. Would you let the Hotel know we'll be checking out tomorrow and arrange a car to the airport? Thanks Ling." Rory asked as an afterthought.

Ling nodded and picked up the Hotel phone again.

Meanwhile Rory was wondering why Prissy hadn't come back to him, until it finally hit him: she was in bed asleep. He sent an email and resolved to call again first thing in the morning. Now, having finished he sat down heavily on the couch, aware that the wine was beginning to go to his head; he would make this his last glass, before dinner.

Ling put the phone down and called over, "All is done, Sir."

"Thanks, Ling. Come over here and sit down," He called patting his lap.

Obediently Ling came over and sat across Rory's lap with her right arm around his neck

Rory was a little loud and somewhat emboldened by the wine, but still very far from drunk and not even really tipsy. He put his left arm around Ling's waist and insinuating his hand under her 'T' shirt at the front, began to gently caress and tickle around Ling's navel. Her tummy was slightly taut, by virtue of the way she was balancing-cum-sitting and arching back as a result of his caresses. It was a superb tummy he felt, definitely grade 'A': flat with an inwards navel and just enough adipose, to leave it feeling soft and inviting.

Nervously he lent forward with his head and moved to kiss Ling. She sensed his nervousness, but seemed keen to kiss him back. He could feel a need and intensity in her response: she wanted this; had been wanting it for some time.

They kissed; at first, self-consciously on Rory's part, but quickly that feeling was lost in the euphoria of the moment as his body, subsumed his emotions. He felt an electric tingle at their lips touch; his tongue seemed more sensitive and sexually aware, than his penis had ever. The kiss started slow and sensual, but became voracious and unconstrained. They broke, breathing heavily. Rory stood cradling Ling in his arms and kissing her as he did it. He moved quickly towards his room and gently placed his prize on the bed. Ling was almost tearing at her clothes as she was taking them off.

Rory was kicking off his shoes and undoing his belt, when suddenly, he cried, "Shit, shit, shit, shit shit. I'm a stupid fucking idiot, I'm so sorry Ling — no condoms!"

"It's okay, I can't conceive at the moment and I am immune to all the sexually transmitted diseases. With me it will always be safe sex for you."

Rory didn't argue and renewed his frantic disrobing, with unhelpful vigour, actually tripping over his boxers as he struggled to get his legs out.

Ling giggled lasciviously, she was enjoying the show.

Soon Rory joined her on the bed. He wanted this to be good, he needed this to work for Ling. He kissed her again soundly and then moving his mouth down kissing and licking the nape of her neck. Ling was getting ticklish and squirmed and giggled sexily. Her giggles turned to gasps of surprised pleasure as he moved his mouth down to her left nipple and started alternately tonguing and nipping it gently with his teeth. Ling had very sensitive nipples he realised. He moved across to the right nipple. Ling was mewling and making 'nggn' sounds; yes, very sensitive nipples he told himself. He was now squeezing and twisting the other nipple quite firmly with his other hand and Ling was getting so excited, that he wondered if she might not orgasm just from the attention her breasts were receiving.

Almost reluctantly he moved down, he wasn't going to risk an orgasm, before he was ready for her to have it. He found her navel and his mouth and tongue just knew that they were going to have to spend a little time here. Now Ling was mewling and giggling together if that was possible. He looked up at her eyes and saw that she was almost spaced out, with the sensations she was receiving.

Slowly, ever so slowly he moved down. Now he was licking around her lower lips, nearly but not quite touching them. Then he just quickly touched her left labia and she stiffened as if electrocuted. Again he teased, now touching the right labia and again she stiffened. He tongued in the middle; her hymen was tight covering the entrance to her tunnel with a hole not even big enough for his tongue.

He moved up and was now encircling her engorged clitoris, being careful not to touch it with his tongue. Ling was bucking and moving her hips, trying to make contact, but Rory would have none of it, though every now and then he moved down and touched her left or right labia with his tongue.

Suddenly when it seemed that Ling was ready to scream he darted his tongue in and then sucked her clitoris. Ling went mad, at first he thought he had misjudged and allowed her an orgasm, but then he realised that her anticipation and sensitivity were so heightened that she was on an incredibly short fuse, and that every touch every caress was magnified to an almost orgasmic state. She was ready and he was more than prepared physically to do the deed.

Gently he moved up kissing his way back to her lips.

"Ready my love?"

"Please, now!"

A quick firm thrust and the hymen parted and he tweaked her clitoris hard with his left finger and thumb; she came almost as the hymen split and, he hoped, felt only pleasure, no pain. Slowly and gently he pushed into the warm embrace of her tight and inviting vagina. Her muscles were contracting and releasing in a random, but none the less exciting way as she rode out her orgasm and as she returned to earth Rory began to stroke rhythmically and fluidly building his tempo as he felt her rise to meet him. He was not going to last long his excitement at what he was doing to this girl coupled with what her vaginal muscles were doing to him was not going to allow much time. He was building, but so was she: she came again and brought him with her. Exhausted and spent he collapsed across Ling and they rolled so that they were cuddling facing each other.

"Is it always like that?" Ling asked as they began to recover.

"I hope so, but I have never made love like that before."

Ling looked expectantly towards Rory, "Now that it is done, do I have your permission to masturbate?"

"Of course my darling, but I can't afford to waste you, so no orgasms — I want to be responsible for each and every one of those."

"Meanie!" She replied sticking her tongue out at him.

"Nice try, but I'm not going to spank you into another one just yet. And don't worry my love, I don't intend that you should be short changed in the orgasm department, I just want to be the one doling out the sweeties."

Ling shivered and snuggled up to Rory and said in a little girl voice, "I'm glad I belong to you," Closed her eyes and fell asleep.

She stirred as Rory disengaged himself and watched him through slitted eyes as he went to get another glass of wine. She smiled smugly as he lay back down beside her propped against the pillows and sipped his wine as she snuggled beside him, his left arm gently stroking her hair.

That night they had a quiet meal in the hotel restaurant, and an early night, which they spent in the same bed.


Interlude — The King

"So they are going to England tomorrow, that is good. We need them in place before we can start the next phase." The King observed.

"The next phase, your Majesty?" Chang Du asked.

"Yes the next phase. If things don't start to happen, we are going to poke the ant's nest. You and I both know that there's another force at work here. That new group is just the tip of the iceberg; what worries me is that we don't have any idea about what's below the surface."

"That's what worries me Sire, I just don't feel it is wise to show our hand before we know what the game is."

"Ha! Were both playing with metaphors here; the crux is that you think my course of action is too precipitate and I fear yours is too timid." The King said with a smile.

"Yes your Majesty."

"And you my pretty Poi, what say you?"

"Master I say that no one know who made us or how and the knowledge that made us could be used in other ways. I fear it is that, these enemies seek and that maybe we should join the search. This game maybe too important to lose without taking part."

"Ah, but you strike at the heart of the question. This is my position also and I have placed my counters on the board, I just need to make the first move, but how do we throw a six?"


Back to the Story

Rory was kissing Ling and they were floating down a river towards a waterfall; they were falling and he awoke with a start as he was about to hit the water below.

Ling was standing over him kissing him awake having just put a cup of tea down for him.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you," Ling said apologetically as Rory started awake.

"Not your fault, just one of those strange dreams where you seem to fall awake."

"Oh a hypnopompic dream experience," Ling commented.

"The hypno what?"

"Hypnopompic from hypnopompia: the state between sleeping and waking." Ling replied.

"Thanks! Oh and thanks for the tea and good morning to you my lovely." Rory answered as a still nude Ling got back into bed and cuddled up to him as he sipped his tea.

"You were going to ring your Mother or Sister," Ling reminded Rory.

"Yes, thanks; oh and to hell with the expense I'm just going to use the hotel phone," Rory announced.

"Brother dear," It was Prissy's voice.

"High Prissy, is Mother there? Rory asked.

"Hardly, she's out at the garden centre, she'll be back later."

"Okay, well I will just have to tell you and if I get a chance speak with Mother later."

"Tell me what? Sounds interesting, big brother."

"Just that I am cutting short my holiday. No, nothing is wrong, before you ask. We are travelling today and will get into Heathrow, tomorrow at 10:45. I've emailed Mother with flight numbers etc."

"We? Brother dear, come on spill; who is she? It is a she isn't it?" Prissy asked avidly, Rory had her full attention now.

"It is time to admit to the love that dare not show its face. I'm coming out, Prissy. His name's Leroy and we're very much in love."

"Yeah and I just got caught in bed with both Harry and Wills," Prissy responded with glib irony.

"Okay I saved a King and got given one of his concubines and for lack of anything else to do with her I've decided to keep her and am bringing her home with me."

"Keep going silly brother, you're the one paying to tell me this crap."

"Okay she's eighteen, beautiful and her name is Ling and it's serious and she will be staying with us. Separate rooms not necessary, but Mother probably won't see it that way."

"Well brother, mine, we have been a naughty boy haven't we?" Prissy was enjoying this.

"Okay Prissy, have your fun. Give Mother the message and text me if we are going to be collected, otherwise we will make our own way from the Airport. I'm going to have to finish now. Love you little sister."

"And you Rory, see you tomorrow."

"Bye!"

"Bye!"


Interlude The Agents and the Sky Marshal

"You know why you are here?" The boss agent asked the sky marshal.

"Nope."

"Okay, but you have been told that you are to take note of what we tell you?"

"Yep, I've been told that I am to follow your orders. So let's get one thing clear: I'm up there and something happens I'm going to follow my training and do everything I can to protect the people on that plane. Your orders better make sense and work in that direction or I might find it a mite tricky to follow them in the heat of the moment."

"That's what we want too, honest! For once there's no hidden agenda regarding that," The boss agent replied.

"Well then, what have you to say?"

"Give him the picture." The boss agent tells junior. Boss agent continues to the sky marshal, "See this picture; well that girl and man are going to be on your next flight. If nothing happens, they ain't going to give you any trouble. The issue is that girl will do almost anything to protect that man, so if something starts to go down she's going to stop it. Now as far as she is concerned if you are not part of the solution, then if you get in her way you are part of the problem."

"So you're telling me I have a potential amateur trouble shooter on board. Shit, man, that's trouble I don't need."

"Compared with her you aren't even a cub scout out on his first camp out. I'm telling you don't get in her way and do what she says if she gives you any instructions. Get in her way and she'll take you down, she won't kill you unless she has to, but she will take you down."

"Shit, why do you have to send your special services ass-holes on commercial flights?"

"She's not special services, she's a force of nature and we don't want anything happening to her. Look nothing is likely to happen and if it does, chances are she will have dealt with it before even you realise anything was going down. Leave her alone and do nothing to threaten the man and you can have this flight on her, danger-wise."

"This for real?"

"Very much."

"Will she be packing?"

"Not that I know of, she doesn't normally carry arms, so if she is, we won't have found them. If she needs arms she'll take them."

"Where the hell from?"

"Wherever she can find them, usually from anyone stupid enough to attack her."

The Sky Marshall said nothing.

"Oh and we're going to be on the flight too, and you can bet your ass we won't be getting in her way or yours for that matter."


Back to the Story

"Well that was fairly straightforward, we're all ticketed and we just have our hand luggage and hour or so to waste." Rory commented resignedly.

"What do you suggest?"

"We might as well go on through security and make our way to the departure lounge, then we just have to wait."

"Okay."

As they went towards the scanners and metal detectors, they showed their passports and boarding passes. Rory as usual set off the metal detector: he had a metal pin in his left arm, from an old injury and was used to this palaver. Finally they finished frisking him and agreed he was the metal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.