Queen - Cover

Queen

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 10

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Detective Cassi Taylor is on the trail of a most unusual vampire. Or is it the other way around?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

Cassi found the address of the plush apartment building, impatiently waited as the elevator slowly crawled to the seventeenth floor, and rang the doorbell. Anticipation sent shivers through her as she waited for a response. At last the door opened and Cassi's heart jumped to see her queen once again. Clad in the ever-present robe the hood laid back on her shoulders, Leonora smiled and motioned Cassi to enter.

As the two women undressed the changes in Cassi could hardly go unnoticed.

"So," chuckled Leonora, "I see you're rapidly becoming one of us."

"Yes my queen. There are times when I don't know exactly what to do with it.," smiled Cassi.

"You will!" smiled the queen. "Now tell me about this woman today. I sense you had an encounter."

Cassi related the episode at the precinct with Amy.

"Tell me," asked Leonora, "have you begun feeling an emptiness in the pit of your stomach?"

"Yes, almost like hunger, yet like a yearning as well. Is it my pregnancy?"

"No. that is the need to feed you are feeling. You will need to feed soon."

"But... I find the idea repulsive."

"You won't for much longer. You need to feed for three reasons. First it is a part of the rite of passage to becoming a vampire. Once you have fed, your transformation will finish rapidly. Secondly, your baby needs the nourishment."

"But can't I... ?"

"No, this is a vampire baby, it needs blood not milk. Deny it the blood it needs and your baby will die. And third, you will need the strength which feeding will give you. Your hardest test to become queen lies ahead. It is called the trial by council."

"What is that?"

"I will explain it all to you later. Right now I want you Cassandra."

"Do you wish to fed on me?"

"No, now that you're pregnant it would be dangerous for the baby if i were to feed on you. There is no reason however why I should not take you up on the offer you made me."

"You... you want it in my rear?" asked the detective, suddenly apprehensive. Her offer had been given in the heat of passion when Leonora's aura was at its peak and Cassi was experiencing multiple orgasms from Leonora's huge phallus.

"I want it in every hole you have, Cassandra. I enjoy that tight little body of yours."

Cassi felt the increased power of Leonora's aura sweep over her. She was instantly aroused.

"It's yours, my queen," she said with lust in her voice as she prostrated herself face down across the back of an overstuffed chair.

And for the next several hours Leonora ravished the small body, delivering on her promise to fill every orifice. Cassi's screams of pain and pleasure drove her to her own heights of ecstasy and she orgasmed into Cassi's mouth, rear and nest. This was not ritual, this was not feeding. this was not a test of worthiness. This was lust. Leonora simply indulged herself and her own wanton desires using her daughter who, in experiencing orgasm after orgasm of her own, remained totally ignorant that she was being violated by her own mother.

Later Cassi lay in Leonora's arms.

"What am I going to tell Linda?" she asked.

"Tell her what you will. The truth, a lie, it doesn't matter. You will need to feed soon. Perhaps you'd like to make her your first feed."

"But you said..."

"That your first feed must be to the death? Yes, that is so. Perhaps Linda can serve you best by offering the ultimate sacrifice."

"No, I couldn't do that to her."

"Then find someone else. I can sense you are beginning to weaken. If you don't feed soon you will put yourself and your baby in jeopardy."

"But to kill..."

"Yes, I understand your reluctance, especially now while your human sense of morality still has some influence upon you. But it must be done. The conversion to vampirism cannot be complete until you feed, and then there is the matter of your trail by council."

Cassi could feel the burning need within her. She was also aware that she had indeed been losing her vitality for the last several days.

"It's simple," observed Leonora, "you feed or you die."

Even with Leonora's admonishment, Cassi could not bring herself to commit an act which was the antithesis of everything she held dear. She told Linda she had the flu which was a very believable story since Cassi was beginning to look drawn and pale. The gnawing hunger ate at her and she agonized over what she was doing to the baby. Larry and several others at work noticed how wan she had become and there were now dark circles under her eyes. Cassi had called in sick at the precinct and to avoid Linda, she had agreed to stay at Leonora's for a while.

Leonora had been out most of the day but had returned. Cassi was lying on the sofa, weak and miserable.

"I've arranged a... present for you," smiled Leonora as she dimmed the lights in the apartment. "It should be arriving soon. I think you'll find it most enjoyable."

Cassi was puzzled but far too tired to even inquire as to the nature of this present. She tossed and turned trying to get comfortable, her body aching in every joint, the hunger tearing at her insides.

The doorbell rang.

"Oh, that's probably your present. Would you get the door, Cassandra?" smiled the vampire queen.

Cassi dragged herself off the sofa to answer the door clad only in a sweat suit.

The girl who stood in the doorway was indeed beautiful. Leonora had chosen well. Long blonde hair cascaded down her back. Her blue eyes were radiant although somewhat glazed from the effects of Leonora's aura. Cassi, despite her best efforts, gazed up and down the sumptuous body much as a starving person would ogle a young calf.

"I've... come," the girl said in a dazed voice. "I'm Sarah... I'm... a virgin."

"Yes, I thought it would make your first feeding that much more enjoyable," smiled Leonora.

The hunger pangs were so painful that Cassi was at times almost bending double. Torn, she could neither invite the girl in nor tell her to leave.

"Come in my dear," said Leonora.

The girl walked into the apartment, closing the door behind her. Cassi was too weak to refuse.

"Now my dear, I believe you have something to show Cassandra.

"Robotically, under the influence of the vampire's aura, the girl disrobed until she stood naked in front of the suffering vampire to be.

Cassi again feasted on the sight of the lovely teenager. Despite her weakness she experienced as instant erection. She felt the blood suddenly course through her veins as her arousal and hunger peaked.

"Now offer yourself," ordered Leonora.

"I'm yours! Do with me what you want! Ravish me! Rape me! Feed on me! I'm yours to use and discard. I give myself to you. I am Leonora's gift to you."

Cassi felt the surge of desire rise and give her strength. She wanted to turn away, shun the girl, send her home to her parents. Instead she slowly embraced the girl. Sarah's lips trembled as Cassi's closed on them. The combination of Cassi's and Leonora's auras were totally mesmerizing to the girl who opened her mouth to accept Cassi's probing tongue.

"Take me!" breathed the girl. "Please, take me!"

"You have no idea what that means," answered Cassi, backing away slightly and pulling off her own shirt and pants. Sarah's eyes widened in fright and wonder at the size of Cassi's phallus.

"Do you know what that will do to you?" insisted Cassi.

Cassi's aura remained at normal level but she felt Leonora's aura increase.

"I... don't care!" cried the girl, "I want it! I have to have it!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.