Queen - Cover

Queen

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Detective Cassi Taylor is on the trail of a most unusual vampire. Or is it the other way around?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

Within days Cassi began to feel the new growth and it wasn't the baby. She checked the mirror to find that just above her vagina a new appendage was taking shape. She again made excuses with Linda to prevent her companion from discovering the physiological change which was taking place. Each day it grew until a week later it would rival any human male on the planet. Still it grew until, although not quite as large as Leonora's, it would still give any woman pause as to whether she could accommodate it. She purchased a man's supporter in order to hold it in check well enough so the bulge would not show under her pant suits.

She did not yet show any signs of her pregnancy. Perhaps, she thought, its vampire origins might preclude the usual symptoms. What she did notice however was that she was not only well endowed but quite capable of experiencing male as well as female arousal.

Cassi was very much aware that not only was she changing physiologically but that psychological changes were occurring in her as well. Since meeting Linda, she had never seriously even looked at another woman until Leonora used the power of her aura to seduce her. Now, however, she found that not only did she lust for the vampire queen but other attractive women were becoming alluring to her as well and she was beginning to experience an unidentifiable hunger for sex and... no, that was something she just could not accept. She fought it, but day by day the hunger grew in her.

She became aware of her growing power one afternoon at the precinct when an especially attractive attorney from the D.A.'s office stopped by with a search warrant for another case they were working on. Larry was out following up a related lead and Cassi had agreed to stay behind and collect the warrant.

The shapely black woman was wearing a relatively conservative but smartly tailored pantsuit, heels and blouse opened at the collar which revealed the beginning of some well developed cleavage.

Cassi started to rise until she realized her own pants were bulging noticeably despite the supporter she wore. She pretended to drop something on the floor and quickly sat back down, fumbled around on the floor a moment and shook the woman's hand while seated.

"Amy Caldwell," said the lovely black haired beauty smiling and offering her hand.

"Cassi Taylor," answered the detective taking the delicate hand in hers. Cassi smiled as well but the reason for her smile was twofold. Outwardly it appeared as a simple cordial smile of introduction, but Cassi was suddenly aware of yet one more change in her since Leonora had fed upon her. She, like her vampire queen, was developing an aura. Not yet nearly as strong as Leonora's, it was nevertheless already potent in affecting humans.

The attorney almost gasped as their hands touched. Eyes caught and held for an extended moment and Cassi could see how disconcerted the attorney had become. Amy's heart had begun to race and her arousal quickly peaked. Heterosexual though she was, Amy was suddenly and inexplicably sexually drawn to the detective. She felt a slight quiver of sensual anticipation run over her as a drop of perspiration appeared on her upper lip. Her nipples hardened and she had to suppress the urge to rub her body against the luscious female sitting across the desk from her. Cassi, despite herself, was also caught up in the moment, realizing for the first time what power she was acquiring over humans. She knew her power extended to males as well, but like any vampire queen, her real interest was in human females.

"I... uh... brought the warrant." stammered Amy.

"Yes, thanks. Why don't you sit down."

The attractive attorney had actually been in a hurry with several other pressing items on her agenda, but when she heard Cassi's invitation she found herself sitting in order to remain close to the object of her sudden affection.

Cassi felt a surge of satisfaction run through her, suddenly aware of the thrill that acquiring the power an aura would afford. She had no intention of harming the woman in any way but she simply could not resist the urge to examine how far her newly acquired gift could extend.

"So, you're married," said Cassi noticing the ring.

"Yes, six months."

"Happily?"

"Yes, Tom and I are very happy."

"Sexually?"

Amy was stunned by the question but Cassi's aura assured she would answer. "I... of course."

But Cassi read the hesitation, knew that all was not well in the marital bedroom.

"Then you'd never think of... trying something different."

"Of... of course not!"

We shall see, Cassi thought to herself.

"You're very attractive, Amy." The voice was low so as not to be overheard in the busy precinct office, but for the attorney it was compelling, seductive.

"Thank you. I..." she stammered. Despite herself, Amy's rapt attention roved over Cassi and back to her eyes.

"Like what you see?"

Mortified, the attorney was almost tongue tied. "Yes, no, I mean... you're beautiful."

Cassi was enjoying herself even though it was at the other woman's expense. There would be no real harm done, so she continued to see how far she could go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.