Queen
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Detective Cassi Taylor is on the trail of a most unusual vampire. Or is it the other way around?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

Several days passed in which Cassi and Larry had made virtually no progress on the case. The mysterious tipster had not called back and their usual street sources were of no help.

Cassi lay back in Linda's arms the tears of her latest orgasm still wet on her cheeks.

"Are you sure?" asked Linda. "I mean you said that Leonora woman threatened you. I could postpone..."

"No, we both know this showing is important to your career. I won't have you miss it on my account. Besides, we've heard nothing more from or about this Leonora."

"But you'll be here alone and..."

"Not exactly alone. There's a little matter of a nine millimeter."

"But you said she..."

"I know, but she caught me off guard in that alley. I'll be more careful if we have another encounter."

"You'd better be. Still, I worry about you."

"Hey, you worry about impressing those clients. I can and will take care of myself."

"Sure?"

"Sure," responded Cassi.

"Well, okay. My plane leaves in the morning, but I'll be back in three days."

"I'll miss you."

"And I'll miss you my little tramp," said Linda pulling the petite black haired woman against her. "Now I want those lips of yours between my legs so I can get what you just got."

"Yes, Linda," replied Cassi smiling and running her tongue over Linda's supple body.

The following day Cassi took Linda to the airport, She stood at one of the observation areas until the plane took off, missing her mate already. She then drove to the precinct where she and Larry tried calling medical supply houses to see what kind of pump might have been used to exsanguinate Kathy Fleming. Neither believed a real live vampire was walking the streets and especially one who extracted blood the way the Fleming woman had been drained. Although they got some long pauses and a couple of laughs when they explained what the pump might be used for, there were several medical suppliers who stocked pumps which would be powerful enough to drain the blood from a human body. However, when sales records were examined no supplier had sold a unit to anyone except hospitals or clinics and none had been reported stolen or missing.

Again the detectives were at an impasse. Another fruitless day with no progress whatsoever.

At quitting time Cassi bid Larry good night and stopped by a neighborhood cafe for a quiet meal alone. She and Linda visited the cafe often, liking both the food and the relaxed atmosphere.

Cassi chose their favorite corner table toward the back. It was somewhat secluded and not in easy earshot of any of the other diners which were few tonight. It gave her a good place to quietly run through the case in her mind to see if she and Larry might have missed something. She had ordered the salad and baked potato, her usual, and was finishing her cup of coffee when a voice jarred her our of her reverie.

"Hello Cassandra."

The voice was low but unmistakable. Cassi gasped then reached for her service automatic. Her hand had moved only inches however when it stopped, frozen, Cassi unable to make it obey her.

Leonora, wearing a scarf and sunglasses sat down opposite the detective. She wore a long black coat which hid the striking outfit underneath.

"You may as well relax and stop trying to draw your gun. I'm in control and you're going to do exactly as I tell you."

"No, I won't," said Cassi, but there was already fear in her voice.

"Oh, you'll try to resist and you have a strong will, but there is nothing you can do so you may as well accept it."

Cassi felt the aura envelop her even further, its power increasing and squelching her ability to offer resistance of any kind.

"So your lover is out of town. How convenient for me."

"How did you... ?"

"I know everything I need to know, Cassandra. I know you and your partner visited that retired medical examiner and I know he told you about attaching additional notes to his findings. And now they're missing. How do you suppose that happened, Cassandra?" asked Leonora, smirking.

"You... ?"

"I have pawns. I think that's a good term for them. Human expendables who I manipulate and sacrifice if necessary. They do my bidding for me. You can't escape me and you can't escape them, Cassandra."

"But... why... why did you kill Kathy Fleming and that other girl thirty years ago?"

The Mobley woman. Ah yes, my night of initiation. I became Queen that night. As the new queen I was required to feed on and sacrifice a mortal. The Mobley woman was simply a part of the ritual. She was chosen because she was beautiful and as an extra nice touch, a virgin."

"Then you didn't even know her?"

"Never laid eyes on her before that night. She was chosen by the retiring queen as my rite of passage into queendom."

"Queendom? What kind of queendom?"

"All in good time, my little whore."

"And the Fleming woman?" asked Cassi.

"I thought the Fleming woman was who I was looking for, but she turned out to be a disappointment. So I simply made a meal of her."

"You... sucked her dry of blood? How?"

"Oh, come, come, Cassandra. You caught a glimpse of that the other night."

"Rape, yes, but..."

"Oh, I can and will rape you tonight, Cassi. After that you will become my willing whore. A pawn to be sure, but rather special and earmarked for greatness if you're good enough."

"And if I don't go along with your scheme?"

"You will. You won't be able to help yourself. But if you're good enough, I shall only feed and fuck you. Disappoint me and I will drain you dry and discard your body like rubbish just as I did that pathetic Fleming woman."

Cassi had been trying to keep Leonora talking in the hopes of surreptitiously working her cell phone from its cradle on her belt and dialing Larry or at least 911.

"You do keep trying, don't you?" smiled Leonora. "I will give you credit for that. But note that you can no more use your cell phone than you could draw your gun."

It was true. Try though she might, Cassi simply could not will her hand to move toward the phone.

"Now what? I assume you aren't going to try anything in a public restaurant. Do we just stare each other down for the rest of the evening?"

"No, no my little whore. Actually no one else in this entire restaurant is even aware of my presence. I could stand on the table and shout at the top of my lungs and no one would even notice if I don't want them to. As far as they are concerned you are alone at this table." Cassi gave Leonora an incredulous look. "If you don't believe me, call the waiter."

Cassi motioned to the waiter, Alfredo who had worked at the cafe for several years. The middle aged man with thinning hair approached her table with a smile.

"May I get you something else, Miss Taylor?" he asked.

"My friend would like to order."

"Oh, someone is meeting you here later," he replied looking around.

"No, my friend sitting right there," said Cassi, pointing to Leonora.

"You play the joke on Alfredo?" he said glancing to what for him was an empty chair.

"You... you don't see her? You don't see a woman sitting in that chair?"

"I... I don't know what to say Miss Taylor. I don't..."

Cassi's mouth dropped open.

"It's okay Alfredo, it... it... uh... was just a bad joke. I'm sorry."

"Yes, miss," answered the puzzled waiter who then retreated.

"Convinced?" smirked Leonora.

"My god," whispered Cassi under her breath.

"So you see, humans are simply my playthings. I can manipulate them at will."

"Not me. Maybe you can keep me from drawing my weapon, but..."

"But what, my little whore? Still think you can resist me?" Leonora's smile was brimming with self confidence. "Shall we play a little game? Let's see, what shall I compel you to do that you would most assuredly not want to do?" Her eyes lit up. "Ah, yes. Have you ever masturbated, brought yourself to orgasm in a public restaurant?"

"You... wouldn't -- No, I won't!"

"Let's see, shall we?"

A wicked smile crossed the older woman's face and suddenly Cassi could feel the invisible force sweep over her. She was becoming aroused again, her heart beating faster, her breathing becoming labored and already she could feel the urgency building between her legs.

"You're wet already, aren't you Cassi?"

Cassi struggled, trying to resist while also trying not to call the attention of the other diners to herself. She felt her nipples harden and her focus began to narrow to one thing -- how much she wanted -- no needed to orgasm.

Please... no..." she pleaded as her hands which were suddenly no longer her own moved to her lap and tugged at the buckle of her belt.

"Face it, you are a slut, Cassandra. You want in your pants as badly as I do."

Cassi's eyes widened as the belt came loose. With all her inner strength Cassi willed herself to resist, to rebuckle her belt, to grab her service automatic and arrest this woman who was tormenting her. Instead, another even stronger wave of erotic and controlling power ran through her and her hand unbuttoned the top of her pants, unzipped them and inexorably began to make its way under the top of her panties. There was a small tablecloth which hung down from the circular tabletop a matter of a few inches. This afforded some, but not complete privacy as to what was happening as the other diners continued their meals as yet unaware of anything amiss. As her fingers slipped under the elastic band of her panties, Cassi again called upon every last shred of will to resist, but this was almost instantly followed by another stronger wave of Leonora's aura.

"You're strong, Cassi. I give you that. As a matter of fact I admire your strength. Oh, I'm infinitely stronger than you so you will do what I want, but I'm already using almost three times the amount of my power that it took to subdue the Fleming woman. Now, let's see how good you are at hiding an orgasm."

Fear had displaced resistance as Cassi now fully realized for the first time how helpless she was to offer any effective resistance.

"Please..." she pleaded, looking around to see if any other diners were aware of what her hand was doing.

"No, Cassi, you were so sure you could resist my power. Now you're going to get a lesson in obeying me."

Perspiration appeared on Cassi's brow. She was still trying to focus on controlling her hand, preventing it from from completing the mission which Leonora had given it, but increasingly, moment by moment, Cassi's will as well as her resistance was crumbling. Slowly her fingers made their way under the elastic band and crept downward. Cassi's eyes met those of Leonora. Cassi's were pleading. Leonora's were triumphant.

An audible gasp escaped Cassi's lips as finger met nest and despite her wishes began flitting rapidly over her enflamed clit.

"Please..." Cassi begged, but there was no response from the other woman save a smile of superiority.

Cassi, besides her weeping during orgasm, was an audible lover. She and Linda both enjoyed her moans, groans, gasps and whines as her arousal built. Now, despite her best efforts, she emitted a decided grunt as her body quivered in fevered expectation. Her other hand gripped the table so tightly she broke two nails as her body now strained for release even though Cassi was doing everything in her power to prevent an orgasm.

"My you are a strong one, aren't you?" smiled Leonora, reaching out and simply touching Cassi's hand.

An extra surge of power swept through her and, unable to hold back. Cassi felt the climax rush upon her.

"Ohhhhhh. noooooooo!" she cried then began weeping uncontrollably as the monstrous wave crashed over her. Her entire body shook and her eyes rolled up into her head. The orgasm was unbelievably powerful and for a few seconds completely consumed the young woman who grunted and whined quite loudly attracting the attention of the other diners as well as the waiter who started forward, at first thinking she was in distress, then seeing under the table enough to deduce what was happening.

"Miss Taylor!" he whispered fervently hurrying to her table and trying to block the view of the other diners whose reactions were anywhere from laughter to outrage.

"I... can't... help it," whispered Cassi. Leonora again squeezed her hand and again the avalanche swept aside all propriety and Cassi grunted loudly in release as her tears and sobs continued unabated.

"Miss Taylor!" insisted Alfredo. "Please control yourself! This is a public restaurant!"

"Oh, God, I'm cumming again!" she cried, as Leonora squeezed her hand a bit more tightly.

This third orgasm was even stronger than the first two and Cassi's table began jumping from her death grip and the fact that her own body was spasming violently.

Alfredo gestured and the restaurant manager appeared. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave -- immediately!" he said.

"But... but..." pleaded Cassi, burning with embarrassment now that Leonora had withdrawn her hand and allowed the detective to regain some modicum of composure.

"Now, madam!" hissed the manager, trying not to attract any more unwanted attention.

Cassi stood, her head down in embarrassment and self vilification. She began searching for her credit card.

"That will not be necessary," insisted the manager, "just leave this establishment and please -- do not return."

"I'm... I'm sorry," said Cassi.

"Just go, madam!" was his only reply. He and the waiter retreated as she gathered her purse and jacket.

"Go to your apartment. Bathe and prepare yourself for me. Wear something flimsy -- something sheer. I'll be along to fuck you when I'm ready," Leonora ordered.

"I... won't," whispered Cassi, trying once more to resist.

"Oh yes you will my little whore. You'll do anything and everything I tell you. Why? Because I have power over you now, Cassandra. Any kind of resistance will be absolutely futile. And you'll do it because you've seen what I have for you between my legs. You want it and you know it. You can deny it all you want but when I knock on your door you'll come running with your body bared and your legs spread. Now go!"

Her eyes averted downward in shame, Cassi hurried past the unbelieving eyes of the other diners and out onto the street. The thought of calling Larry again surfaced but was quickly washed away by the aura which now seemed to surround her. Almost as in a daze she made her way to the apartment. Again she challenged the power but it was simply too great. She found herself stripping and bathing, applying cologne and although she tried to avoid the dresser where she kept the lingerie she often wore to please Linda, she found herself selecting her most flimsy set of flesh colored diaphanous bra and panties, the sheerness of which hid nothing, her areolas and nipples as well as her pubic hair and labial lips clearly visible through the virtually non existent material. Spike heels completed the outfit she felt Leonora would want her to wear.

Although she hated herself for it, she stood in front of the mirror and primped, making herself as near perfect as possible for the monster she detested, yet inexplicably lusted for.

As she turned, the bulb in the bedroom table lamp suddenly blew with a bright flash. In that instant, Cassi noted something. The all powerful aura which surrounded her had, at the moment her attention was distracted, decreased, as if Cassi's sudden attention to the unexpected flash had directed the aura to reach out and envelop the lamp as well weakening its effect on the lovely detective somewhat. The effect was only for a moment however and Cassi found herself once again enveloped totally by Leonora's power.

As she obediently dimmed the lights, lighted candles and put soft music on the stereo, she tried diverting her mind suddenly to other things to see if she could duplicate what just happened. Although there was some effect, it was not nearly as pronounced as it had been when the distraction had been so sudden and unexpected and it certainly was not enough to allow Cassi to disobey her instructions from Leonora.

Try though she might, Cassi could not put the image of what she had seen in the alley from her mind. As much as she hated to admit it, Leonora was right. Cassi was captivated by the thought of having the vampire empale her with such an imposing weapon.

Could she take it? Would she meet the same fate as Kathy Fleming? She wondered. Leonora had now twice mentioned plans for her, more than a simple lethal meal. But what could she mean? What plans could she possibly have in mind? The power of the aura around her, her lust for Leonora's ravishing her and now this curiosity as what her fate might be at the hands of the beautiful and captivating vampire drove her to inspect the bedroom again to make sure everything was in order including the burning of some erotic incense and chilling a bottle of wine. She had no idea if Leonora cared about such things but she was driven by an urgency to please this mysterious woman who had become her mistress.

Cassi had just finished douching for the second time to assure her freshness for her mysterious and irresistible lover when there was a knock at the door.

Cassi realized that Leonora was correct in every aspect of how the young detective would respond. She was rushing, almost running to answer the beckoning of the woman who might well kill her before the night was over.

Opening the door wide, Cassi bathed in Leonora's power and approving eye.

"My you are a lovely whore, aren't you?" observed the vampire.

"I..." Cassi wanted deep within to tell Leonora to go screw herself, but Cassi herself knew that those feelings were being buried deeper and deeper within her and would soon disappear altogether. "... thank you," was all she could mange in reply.

Cassi closed the door behind them and Leonora stepped into the living room, observing everything, missing nothing.

"Candlelight and soft music. If I didn't know better i'd swear you were trying to get yourself fucked, Cassandra."

"Cassi lowered her head. She knew Leonora was right, yet she hated herself for being too weak to resist the woman's aura.

"Are you wet, Cassandra?"

"I... yes," came the weak reply.

"Then stand against the wall!"

"But the bedroom..."

"We'll make use of it later. Right now I want you standing up."

Cassi backed against the wall, fear now mixed with arousal. Leonora dropped her coat to the floor. She wore a hooded robe as before except this one was royal blue satin.

"You want what's between my legs, don't you, Cassandra?"

Cassi was again burning up with desire. She was frightened by what the monstrous shaft would do to her yet that fear seems only to heighten the desire which was rapidly turning her into a mindless nymphomaniac. There was only the slightest hesitation before she answered, "... Yes -- PLEASE!"

"You're a beautiful woman, Cassandra. Now take off your bra and panties and show me what I'm about to get."

Her body now burning with desire as Leonora increased the power of her erotic aura, Cassi literally tore at the garments and shoes until she stood naked before her seductress.

"Ah yes, very nice Cassandra -- very nice. Now let me show you what you're about to get."

Although she had caught a glimpse of it in the alley that night, Cassi still gasped when Leonora untied the robe and let it fall. Her body was exquisite, perfect in every composition and proportion. Breasts that dwarfed Cassi's yet were firm and still rode high, a tiny waist giving way to full firm hips, long curvaceous thighs and legs and tiny ankles and feet. Yet none of that mattered to Cassi. She was spellbound, in total awe of the ramrod which quivered in full erection even longer and larger in girth than she had remembered.

"Are you ready, Cassi?" said Leonora running her hands through Cassi's hair. "Are you ready for the fuck of your life?"

"Are... are you going to kill me?" Cassi asked weakly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.