Queen
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Detective Cassi Taylor is on the trail of a most unusual vampire. Or is it the other way around?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

Larry and Cassi spent the following day interviewing several of the guests who remembered seeing Kathy and/or Russell Fleming at the party, but none could add anything significant to what the detectives already knew. Apparently the Flemings had begun mingling separately as soon as they arrived. Russell remained downstairs while Kathy was seen going upstairs alone a few minutes after arriving. No one remembered seeing her again until her body was discovered. Daniel Arthbolt could tell them only that when Kathy turned up missing he volunteered, along with some of the other guests, to hunt for her. He had searched through one other bedroom on the second floor before finding Kathy's body. Everyone recounted that Kathy and Russell were well thought of and no one could imagine anyone wanting to hurt either of them.

"What say we head back to the morgue and see if Jake can shed any new light," suggested Cassi.

Larry agreed and they were soon walking into the autopsy room at the city morgue.

"Ah, the intrepid detectives," smiled Jake. "Actually your timing couldn't have been any better. I just finishing autopsying Mrs. Fleming."

Both Cassi and Larry were fond of the medical examiner but neither cared to view the results of a medical autopsy. Both tried to ignore the opened, lifeless body on the table.

"Got anything new for us?" asked Cassi.

"New, yes. I'm just not sure how helpful it's going to be. My observation at the crime scene turned out to be correct. Not a drop of blood in her entire body so I had to use more indirect methods to determine if drugs or alcohol were involved. Turns out she's negative for drugs and had the alcohol equivalent of point oh two, only about a single martini. Cause of death was exsanguination. Mrs. Fleming literally bled to death. When the blood supply dropped too low her heart went into arrest."

"Wait a minute," started Larry, "there was no blood at the crime scene. Not a drop, and not a mark on her!"

"That's what was so puzzling," replied Jake, "until I took a look inside our lovely vic." He motioned for the two detectives to come closer and held a magnifying glass close to the dead woman's vagina. "Look here," he said, spreading the labia.

"What are we supposed to be seeing?" asked Cassi.

"Her clitoris," responded Jake. "See anything unusual?"

"Seems enlarged and inflamed, but you said she had rough sex, so..."

"Look around the clitoris."

"Hmmm, what are those, some kind of pinpricks?"

"Beats the hell out of me, but that's where her blood went."

Cassi glanced over at Jake with a disbelieving look. "Are you telling us she bled to death from her clitoris?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you."

"But what could have done that?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, but taking into account the lack of blood anywhere at the crime scene and the fact that her body is absolutely bone dry of blood, I'd say someone sucked it right out of her."

"Oh, come on Jake. I've heard of great blow jobs but..."

"This was no blow job. No saliva and no semen. Whoever did this used some kind of pretty powerful pump."

"But there were no defensive wounds."

"Correct. I double checked here at the lab and found none."

"Then you're saying she allowed someone to attach some kind of pump to her clitoris and literally pump her dry of blood?"

"It would appear so. My autopsy revealed she was conscious right up until the end."

"How long would it take to do something like that?" asked Larry.

"Depends on the power of the pump. Probably anywhere from a couple of minutes to ten or fifteen."

"This is the strangest thing I've ever heard of," mused Larry.

"Join the club," added Jake. "I've been in this job for almost thirty years and I've never seen anything that even approached what we've got here."

"But how could someone... ? And with her consent... ?"

"I haven't the foggiest," said Jake. "That's why they pay you detectives the big bucks. You figure it out."

Cassi and Larry looked ar each other in astonishment, then, shaking their heads, headed for the exit. Once outside they crossed the street and began wandering through a small park which afforded them the time to reflect and conjecture.

"Some kind of cult ritual?" asked Larry.

"Hmmm, not like any ritual I've ever heard of."

"Who would need or want that much blood?"

"Possibly to sell, but blood centers only deal with single units at a time and the amount of money involved is so small it wouldn't be worth the risk of killing someone."

"How about some kind of freak accident?"

"What kind of accident would it be to allow someone to cover your clitoris with a pump and drain your body dry of blood? No, it had to be intentional. I suppose whoever did it could have meant to take only a little blood and maybe it got out of hand."

"But why take blood that way?"

"You've got me," admitted Cassi.

"This is just plain bizarre," pronounced Larry.

"That's an understatement if ever I head one," mused Cassi. "Since we know the vic offered no resistance, we can assume she knew her --attacker, for want of a better word. Let's go back over that list of guests at the party."

"Can't see how it can hurt. Right now we seem to be at a dead end."

Again, however, the interviews had led nowhere and despite calling in markers from a number of street snitches, neither detective had anything to show for his/her efforts by quitting time.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," cooed Cassi as Linda massaged her tense neck and shoulders. It was the following day and the pair were in bed after a quiet dinner and evening of trading, how-was-your-days?

"You're really stressed out over this case, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I am. It's just that I've never had a case where there was absolutely nothing to go on. Jake said there was no DNA left on the body, no trace evidence of any kind. The witness interviews have gone nowhere and the word on the street is zilch, nada, zip."

"Well, after you came home last night and told me about the unusual circumstances, it sort of rang a bell."

"What do you mean?" asked Cassi, turning around to face the beautiful redhead.

"Back in college I took a course in anthropology. I had to do a term paper so I decided to do something on the middle European gypsies. I came across this vampire legend that..."

"Whoa, vampires?" smiled Cassi.

"Now just hear me out. There was one in particular that I remembered because there were certain elements that were familiar with what you told me about this case."

"Oh?"

"Yes, so today when I got home, I did a little internet surfing and found some information that might be useful."

"In that case, I'm all ears," said Cassi.

"This vampire legend comes from Czechoslovakia. They're blood suckers like in the movies, but instead of biting on the neck, they extract the blood during sex."

"Must be a hell of a turn off," mused Cassi.

"On the contrary, the victim is said to orgasm repeatedly until he or she dies from lack of blood."

"Hmmm, it does fit -- sort of."

"And there's one other aspect of the legend that fits as well. The vampires don't turn into bats, but they can exude an aura which can either act like an aphrodisiac or can render them virtually invisible to others."

"You mean you think someone just made himself invisible, walked into that bedroom and sucked that woman dry of blood while having sex with her? Come on!"

"Hey, I didn't say it was going to sound logical, but you've got to admit, it fits. You said yourself you don't have any likely suspects from those at the party. What if someone, someone who no one even knew was there, killed the Fleming woman and then just walked out the door with no one the wiser because no one was even aware of his or her presence?"

"Too many B flicks and comic books," laughed Cassi. "An invisible blood sucking sex maniac. Now wouldn't the tabloids love to have a story like that?"

"Don't blow it off too easily, Cassi. The Czechs regard this as a legend, not a myth."

"And the difference is... ?"

"A myth is completely fictional while a legend, although exaggerated and embellished, is based upon reality."

"Are you saying they actually believe that vampires exist?"

"Yes, they do. Oh, their legends bear little resemblance to what Hollywood thinks vampires should look and act like but they do believe that creatures, creatures who can look and act human, walk among them. They believe that these creatures feed upon them and enslave them."

"How?" asked Cassi, intrigued even though she wasn't buying word of it.

"Feeding upon humans gives them power over, control of the human will. The victim will slavishly do anything the vampire asks once he/she is bitten."

"So how did our invisible vampire get from Czechoslovakia to Chicago and if it decided to feed on Kathy Fleming, why didn't it make her a slave? Why kill her?"

Linda shrugged her shoulders. "Hey, I didn't say I had all the answers."

"Somehow I think I'll stick a little closer to reality."

"Okay. I was just trying to help. Right now I want you to do something for me."

"And what might that be?" asked Cassi.

"I want you to put away Cassi the detective and bring out Cassi my loyal little sex slut."

Cassi smiled demurely, slipped out of her nightgown and, naked, lay beside the gorgeous redhead.

"What would you like?"

"I want to kiss away those tears as you cum for me," smiled Linda, one arm pulling the black haired beauty closer as a finger from the other hand found and began teasing the already swollen clit.

It took only moments and Cassi's body began quivering and, as always, despite her best efforts, she broke out crying as the first orgasm rushed through her.

"Please, let me kiss you," she begged, pulling at Linda's panties.

"Not just yet, my lovely little tramp." Linda used the moniker to both enhance her own dominant status and to debase Cassi which made the detective even more compliant.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back," smiled Linda who then disappeared into the other room.

Cassi lay back, her eyes closed, wondering if life could be any sweeter.

"See, that didn't take long, now did it?" smiled a returning Linda who was now sporting a strap-on with a huge black dildo.

Cassi's eyes grew large. Linda had provided her pleasure before with dildos of various configurations but none as long nor as large in diameter as the latex appendage she now wore.

"I... I don't know if I can..." began Cassi.

"Hush my little tramp," smiled Linda confidently. "You're going to take it and like it. Understood?"

Cassi's normally self confident voice was weak, subservient, almost inaudible. "... Yes"

"Spread them!" commanded Linda.

Cassi complied, still truly apprehensive about taking such a formidable battering ram into her. She felt Linda would never deliberately injure her, but both woman had, of late, been experimenting with new and more daring means of bringing pleasure. She certainly did not want a repeat of her experiences with Steve, but she had to admit that that there was a fine line between pain and pleasure and often the line became blurred. There had been times when she had found Steve's abuse an absolute turn-on and the two times when Linda had actually caused pain, first by spanking her and later by pinching her nipples painfully, Cassi had been so aroused she had experienced spontaneous orgasms.

So despite her reservations, Cassi spread herself for her lover and prepared for the pain/pleasure to follow.

It was at that moment her cell phone chirped, and apologetically Cassi answered.

"Taylor. Larry?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.