Queen - Cover

Queen

Copyright© 2007 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Detective Cassi Taylor is on the trail of a most unusual vampire. Or is it the other way around?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Horror   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Sadistic   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Body Modification  

Cassandra Taylor was in the middle of one of a number of orgasms she had experienced that evening when her cell phone began chirping. The attractive dark haired police detective gave her partner a last cunnilingual kiss and, moaning a bit in disappointment at the interruption, slid out of the sixty-nine position, ran her fingers through her short hair and noted the time on the table clock as two-twenty-seven am. She grabbed the phone from the bedside table and flipped it open.

"Taylor," she responded as businesslike as possible considering the fact that her partner, Linda Prince was not content to lie back in wait. Instead the lovely redhead began fondling Cassi's breasts and nipples, keeping her aroused despite the urgent nature of the call.

"What?" asked Cassi. Then after a several second pause, " When? Okay, I'll be there in... twenty min..." Linda's tongue found her nipple and Cassi gasped. "Uh, better make that forty-five minutes." She smiled as she flipped the phone closed. "You do make it difficult don't you?"

"Not difficult," teased Linda. "Just interesting." She lay back spreading her legs and writhing her naked body for Cassi's approval. "Now, where were we?"

"I think we were using the Star Trek method," giggled Cassi.

"The Star Trek method?"

"Yeah, we were both going where no one has gone before."

"Oh, I wouldn't say no one," retorted Linda, "but I can say no one I've enjoyed more."

Assuming the inverted position once again Cassi lowered her lips onto her partner's labia and began gently sucking while she felt her own nest respond to Linda's tongue and lips.

Emmmm, she thought, maybe I should have said an hour, as Linda's tongue found her clit and began a fluttering which Cassi simply could not resist. She knew that Linda used the technique for two reasons. First, to provide Cassi with an incredible orgasmic experience and secondly to enjoy the manner in which Cassi reached climax. The petite and curvaceous detective had surprised Linda the first time they had made love by crying, sobbing in pain and pleasure, tears rolling down her cheeks as she climaxed. Linda loved the total surrender of emotions as well as body and often fingered Cassi to orgasm and then kissed her as the smaller woman cried uncontrollably.

Cassi was actually somewhat of a paradox. At twenty-eight she had been a police detective for the last three years having one of the most rapid rates of advancement on the force. Outwardly tough as nails despite her diminutive size at just over five feet, she had the reputation of a take charge, no nonsense detective who ran her investigations effectively and efficiently taking guff from no one.

Yet, in the bedroom, the bisexual turned submissive, allowing her partner to completely dominate her. It was as if after being in control and bearing the burdens of intense investigations, fending off departmental politics and taking full responsibility for her own actions as well as those she worked with, she could, in the bedroom, shed those responsibilities, abandon decision making and allow herself to submit to the will of others, a role she accepted gladly. In childhood a domineering and abusive father had ingrained in her a self loathing which no amount of education, promotion or success could dislodge and it emerged constantly in the bedroom.

There had been men in her life. She and Jerry had dated while in college. He had been sweet and thoughtful but unable to assume the dominant role and their affair died a natural death. Then there had been Steve. She had met him through some mutual friends. Somewhat older, dark and mysterious, he had immediately sensed her need to be dominated. She quickly became his sex slave. It began with control. He would order her about and she willingly obeyed his every command. It soon escalated to outrageous demands such as threesomes and sex with other women. It was then she had discovered the beauty and desirability of women. Steve's control became even more extreme and began to take a sadistic turn, starting with bondage and escalating to whippings and mild erotic forms of torture. Never questioning, Cassi submitted to them all, surrendering her body and mind completely. The psychological abuse was perhaps worse than than that of a physical nature. His verbal debasement chipped away at her fragile self esteem and she soon began to believe she deserved the punishment he was inflicting.

The affair had ended abruptly one evening when he had announced his intention to have her prostitute herself by walking the streets like a common hooker and bringing him her evening's earnings. For the first time she questioned what either was really getting from the relationship. Steve, always a recreational drug user, slapped her around and sent her out to buy an outfit to, "make you look like the whore you are!"

Even then she had obeyed, but when she returned with the outfit, she had found him overdosed on what turned out to be a lethal cocktail of drugs and alcohol.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.